剧集 | 女巫阿加莎(2024) | 导航列表
《女巫阿加莎》
第一季第三集
(前情提要)
带我去女巫之路
Take me to the Witches' Road!
不知道你从哪听到女巫之路
I don't know where you heard about The Road,
它会杀了你
but it will kill you.
它会给你最想要的东西
It'll give you the thing you want most.
但确实需要一个女巫帮才能进入女巫之路
But we do need a coven to access The Road.
莉莉亚 我需要一个占卜女巫
Lilia. I need a Divination Witch.
珍
Jen!
我需要魔药女巫
I need a Potions guy.
爱丽丝吴谷里佛 我们在找一个守护女巫
Alice Wu Gulliver? We're looking for a Protection Witch
跟我们一起踏上女巫之路 你觉得如何
to join us on the Witches' Road. What do you say?
绿女巫呢
Where's our Green Witch?
我知道是谁 我去找她
Oh, I know who it is. I'll just go get her.
你看起来美呆了 - 谢谢你 哈特太太
You look fabulous! - Thank you, Mrs. Hart.
不 我本名叫雪伦戴维斯 - 对
No, my real name is Sharon Davis. - Right.
我们只要唱《女巫之路谣》 就会出现一扇门
All we need to do is sing the Ballad, and a door will appear.
我们应该马上出发
Because we should really go, like, right now.
(重重险阻 诡计与考验)
跟我想的一模一样
It's exactly how I pictured it.
对
Yes.
很适合你
It suits you.
你们不觉得是真的吧
You didn't think it was real, did ya?
你觉得是吗
And you did?
知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
这是绑♥架♥
This is a kidnapping,
我想应该请本地有关单位介入了
and I think it is high time we involve the local authorities.
我们不管有东西在追我们吗
Are we gonna ignore the fact that something chased us down here?
在追阿嘉莎
Chased Agatha.
好 手♥机♥没讯号♥
Okay, no cell service.
不管什么在追阿嘉莎 现在都是我们的问题
Well, whatever chased Agatha down here, it's our problem now.
因为女巫帮有福同享 有难同当吗
Is that because covens share blessings and burdens alike?
该通知这孩子的父母了
Someone really needs to call this kid's parents.
我很确定他们睡了 除非...
I'm 100% positive they're asleep. Unless...
这就像永夜吗 一种气氛
Is this like perpetual night? Like, as a vibe?
我是西景历史学会的会员
Okay. I am a member of the Westview Historical Society.
我以为在这里看到的
All I would've expected to see down here
只会有失败大众运输系统的遗迹
were remnants of our failed public transit system.
真有帮助 没有魔法的隔壁大妈
Helpful interjection, random woman with no obvious magical qualities.
她有名字 叫哈特太太 - 雪伦
Hey, she has a name! It's Mrs. Hart. - Sharon.
不管她是谁 都跟女巫之路无关
Well, whoever she is, she has no business on The Road.
我也这么说 - 受训后谁都能当女巫
That's what I'm saying. - Anyone can be a witch with training.
那样我们其他人更危险
Which puts the rest of us in even more danger
而我们根本不知道对手是谁
and we don't even know what we're up against.
「制伏恐惧」
"Tame your fears."
那是我们的对手
That's what we're up against.
我们最可怕的梦魇
Our worst nightmares.
以什么形式出现
But in what form?
考验
Trials.
至少歌♥词是这么写的
At least that's what the song says.
什么样的考验
What are they like?
女巫之路会测试我们
The Road will test us
以及我们对巫术的了解
and our knowledge of the craft.
每种能力都有一项考验
One trial for each skill.
没有魔法如何通过考验
How do we pass them without any power?
总是有类似的魔法
Well, there's always analog magic.
劳力密集 手作型的魔法
You know, labor-intensive, manual acts of magic.
巫术 重点在技术
Witchcraft, emphasis on the craft.
你到底是谁
Again, who are you?
我是...
I'm...
天啊 有人对这孩子下了魔符
Well, I'll be. Someone's put a sigil on that boy.
什么
A what?
别看我 我没对他下那种鸟咒
Don't look at me. I didn't put that clumsy glamour on him.
魔符不合我的水准
Sigils are beneath me.
魔符是魔咒吗
A "sigil" is a spell?
魔符是隐藏着秘密的简化魔咒
A sigil is a redaction spell that hides something.
这里讲的秘密就是你
In this case, you, from witch folk.
看来阿嘉莎带来一个闪烁的小秘密
Looks like Agatha brought a sparkly little mystery with her.
她应该是想把他占为己有
She was probably trying to keep him all to herself.
为什么有人要把我藏起来
Why would someone wanna hide me?
听着
Look.
我不知道那魔符底下有什么
I have no idea what's under that sigil.
他可能很特别
He could be something special,
或是某个暴躁女巫藏在石头下的讨厌鬼
or he could be a pest that a cranky witch stashed under a rock.
晚点我们能揭开谜底
We can crack him open later.
真正有价值的东西在路的尽头
The real value lies at the end of The Road.
所以...
So...
如果你想重拾魔法
If you want to unbind,
你想要扭转命运
and you want to reverse your fortune,
你想知道你妈发生什么事
and you wanna find out what happened to mommy,
你...
and you...
哈特太太呢
Wait, where's Mrs. Hart?
才两秒钟没看着她...
I mean, you take your eyes off of her for two seconds...
别碰我
Don't touch me.
天啊
Oh, my God.
应该有出路才对
There has to be a way outta here.
好...
Okay. Okay. Okay.
喘口气
Catching my breath.
喘口气 好
Catching my breath. Okay.
怎么搞的 停...不 天啊
What in the world! Stop! Stop! No, no, oh, my God.
不 这是名牌 不能拿走
No, this came from Talbots. You can't have it.
住手 天啊
Stop! Oh, my God.
不...
No...
她在哪
Where is she?
哈特太太
Mrs. Hart?
帮帮我 我下沉了 女巫们
Help me! Getting lower, witch people.
今天真是衰到爆 天啊
This has been a very, very bad day. Oh, my God!
哈特太太 - 不应该这样
Mrs. Hart! - This is not the way to go!
天啊 - 好 过来
Oh, my God! - Yeah, okay. Come on.
好 拉你起来
Okay, all right. Here we go.
我不...
I'm not gonna...
我的妈呀
Jeezy Louisey!
你不能自行脱队
You can't just walk off The Road like that.
这场派对实在...太糟糕了
This is just a really, really, really horrible party.
我本来以为已经很明显了
Well, I thought that this was pretty obvious.
不过还是跟菜鸟讲一下
But for the uninitiated,
第一条守则
rule number one,
不要脱离女巫之路
do not step off The Road.
「我不偏离路径」
"I stray not from the path."
对 谢谢你 少年仔
Yes, thank you, Teen.
只要遵守《女巫之路谣》的指示
So, if we just follow the instructions of the Ballad,
我们就安然无恙 好吗
we'll be safe as kittens. Okay?
我不知道你们为何要我一直走一直走
Well, I don't know how you expect me to walk and walk and walk
根本没目标啊 - 对
when there is nowhere to walk to? - Right.
你们看
Look.
本来就在那里吗
Was that there before?
不该再问这个问题了
We should stop asking that question.
这房♥子才像样嘛
Now, this is a house.
简直就是梦幻中的房♥子
Right off your vision board.
也许这就是尽头
Maybe this is the end.
那就太瞎了
That would be such a bummer.
抱歉
Sorry.
月亮的圆缺
The phases of the moon.
满月 水相
It's full. The water phase. - Huh.
怎么办
So what do we do?
别吓到人家
Well, we don't wanna surprise anyone.
不要吗
Don't we?
不太像是梦魇啊
It's not exactly the stuff of nightmares.
女巫之路会为女巫帮而改变
The Road changes for the coven.
也改变了我们
It changed us, too.
我的护身符
剧集 | 女巫阿加莎(2024) | 导航列表