剧集 | 女巫阿加莎(2024) | 导航列表
《女巫阿加莎》
第一季第七集
(前情提要)
刚开始我们真的非常恨彼此
You know, we really kind of hated each other in the beginning.
但现在...
But now...
现在
But now?
莉莉亚 你魂飞到哪去了
Lilia, where do you go?
你还好吗 夫人
Are you all right, ma'am?
当我精准预测悲剧发生
When I was chased out of every village I passed through
被经过的每个村子赶走
for accurately predicting tragedy?
「制伏恐惧」
"Tame your fears."
那是我们的对手 我们最可怕的梦魇
That's what we're up against. Our worst nightmares.
她死了 他们都死了
你想知道过去还是未来
Are we looking behind us, or ahead?
你的生命线一分为二
Your lifeline is broken in two.
什么 - 高塔逆位
What? - The Tower reversed.
那肯定不妙
That can't be good.
汤米
Tommy!
汪达和幻视有小孩
Wanda and Vision have kids?
迅捷小子
The little speedster
还有他会读心术的弟弟
and his mind-reading brother.
如果你不是威廉卡普兰
If you're not William Kaplan,
那你是谁
who are you?
我叫比利麦西莫夫
I'm Billy Maximoff.
救我
Help me!
不
No!
怎么回事 不
What's happening? No!
死亡冲着我们所有人来
Death comes for us all.
(死亡之手)
那么想看穿我的心思 你会流鼻血的
You'll get a nosebleed trying that hard to read my mind.
我没有
I'm not.
好吧
Okay.
你可以问我问题 大声问
You just can ask me your questions. Aloud.
好吧 芮奥在哪
Okay, then, where's Rio?
这题不能问
Not that question.
有别的问题要问你以前的保姆吗
Any other queries for your old babysitter?
这是你加入这趟旅程的主因吧
It's the whole reason you bought a ticket to ride, isn't it?
我是你♥妈♥的♥前闺密
I'm your mom's ex-best friend.
我在女巫之路尽头能得到答案
I'll get what I want at the end of The Road.
她不是我妈 我有妈妈
And she's not my mom. I have a mom.
汪达麦西莫夫真的死了吗
Is Wanda Maximoff really dead?
对
Yes.
没有 也许吧
No. Maybe.
你有看到尸体吗
Did you see a body?
我有
Yes, I did.
有别人看到吗
Did anybody else?
很难说
It's hard to say.
想听明确的答案 去问老实人
Hey, you want straight answers, ask a straight lady.
不太一样
That's different.
女巫之路诡谲多变
The Road is a fickle mistress.
这见解更模糊 谢谢
More vague insight. Thank you.
以我的经验 我... - 以你的经验
In my experience, what I... - In your experience?
我真心相信你的经验是我们成功的关键
I honestly believed your experience would be the key to our success here.
我们还活着
We're alive.
成功
Success.
我怀疑你是否走过女巫之路
Now I wonder if you've ever been on The Road.
水喔
Classic.
她是以我为雏形的
Oh! She's based on me, you know.
提出证明
Prove it.
你似乎很满意你的造型
Well, you seem pleased with your look.
如果颧骨适合的话...
Well, if the cheekbones fit...
你想这个重要吗
Do you think this is important?
「你的路从时间蜿蜒而出」
"Your path winds out of time."
塔罗牌 我懂一些
It's Tarot. I know this, kind of.
那我帮你解读
I'll read for you, I guess.
择期不如撞日
No time like the present.
马匹拉的...
The Horse Drawn Carri...
战车 - 车
The Chariot? - ...iot.
就写在牌上
It's literally written on the card.
对 显然你会离开一个地方
Right. So, obviously, you're leaving somewhere behind,
身边有狮身人面兽 它们象征你的...
and you have these sphinxes with you, and they represent your...
你的...神秘感
Your... mysteriousness.
你还真有天赋呢
You have a real gift.
这张牌我不太熟
This card hasn't really come up much for me.
我试另一张
I'll try another one.
宝剑七
Seven of Swords.
至少符合主题
At least you're on theme.
我知道这张 代表欺骗与背叛
I know this one. It's about deception and betrayal.
答对 答对
Mmm. Check. Check.
但它是逆位
But it's reversed.
也就是相反
So that means the opposite.
你说的是实话
You're being truthful?
那就不对了
Well, that can't be right.
换我
My turn.
塔罗牌根本是骗术
Tarot is a con like any other.
没有魔法 毫无技巧
There's no magick to it. There's no skill.
才怪
That's not true.
重点在直觉 知道抽哪张牌
It's about intuition. Knowing which card to pull.
如何诠释 推测其意义
And it's about interpretation, divining their meaning.
国王下山来点名
Eenie meanie miney mo!
慢一点 你有病啊 - 不
Slow down! What is your problem? - No!
你进行得真顺利 - 这是数字游戏
Your turn is going great. - This is a numbers game.
只要继续试 直到把对的牌放在对的位置
We keep at it until we get the right cards in the right spots
或天花板的剑掉光
or the ceiling runs out of swords.
不知道你在塞冷怎么算数 但那样会没完没了
I'm not sure how much math you did back in Salem, but that will take forever.
我们还有时间
We still have some time.
要是莉莉亚在就好了
I wish Lilia was here.
我往下坠落
I was falling.
我们都是
Yeah, we both were.
我们在哪
Where are we?
你明明说我们必须 走这条恶心地道 找书架
You very clearly said we had to follow this gross tunnel and look for shelving.
书架
Shelving?
我不懂什么意思
I don't know what that means.
我也不懂 但我是听你的
Neither do I, but I listened to you.
阿嘉莎呢 芮奥呢
Where's Agatha? Where's Rio?
你说她们在... - 少年仔把我们赶出女巫之路
You told me that they were... - Teen kicked us off The Road.
绯红女巫的儿子把我们赶出女巫之路
The son of the Scarlet Witch kicked us off The Road.
什么
What?
少年仔是绯红女巫的儿子 你怎么知道
Teen is the son of the Scarlet Witch? How do you know?
我告诉你的
I told you.
对
Yeah.
我好脏喔 - 你是很脏
I'm filthy. - You're filthy.
对 刚好我们有一段非常踏实的真心对话
Yeah. Fittingly, we had a very grounding heart-to-heart conversation.
我们 真假
Us? Really?
没礼貌
Okay, rude.
五分钟前的莉莉亚绝不会这么说
Five-minutes-ago-Lilia would never say that.
你说这可能发生 但现在又格外娇弱
You said this might happen, but you're being extra wispy.
娇弱
Wispy?
古怪
Kooky.
哪一种 我是娇弱还是古怪
Which is it? Am I wispy or am I kooky?
两种都有一点
A bit of both if I'm honest.
爱丽丝 爱丽丝不要
Alice. Alice, don't.
设法救阿嘉莎
Try to save Agatha.
对 我喜欢这个计画
Uh. Yes, I love this plan.
不过应该先找到材料吧
I just think we should find the ingredients first, though, right?
莉莉亚 你看到什么
Lilia, what do you see?
我懂了...
你远道而来
You are visiting, eh?
已经多久了
How long has it been?
几百年了
Centuries.
很久了 对你来说
A long time. For you.
我们要上课
We're having a lesson?
你先
Your first.
剧集 | 女巫阿加莎(2024) | 导航列表