剧集 | 女巫阿加莎(2024) | 导航列表
My amulets.
还在啊
You still got 'em.
有种中年寻求第二春的氛围 我喜欢
It's giving "middle-aged second chance at love" vibes and I'm here for it.
这是得用两手端茶杯的豪♥宅♥
Definitely a sip-your-tea- with-both-hands kinda place.
我好像我的一个顾客
I look like one of my customers.
打不开
These don't open.
天啊
Oh, my God!
我巴不得住在厨房♥里
Bury me in that kitchen.
你们看
Check this out.
这什么 婚礼 拜托不要是产前派对
What is this? A wedding? Please God, not a baby shower.
「女巫之路敬邀参加第一项考验」
"The Witches' Road cordially invites you to The First Trial."
是谜语
It's a riddle.
「我的年龄有价值 一个人不好玩
"My age has value. I'm no fun alone.
我会操弄你的脑 我的绝招人人知」
"I mess with your mind, my tricks are well-known."
好漂亮的卡纸
That's a gorgeous card stock.
而且是双面的
Double-sided, too.
什么意思
What does it mean?
它非常贵
That it's really expensive.
「我的年龄有价值 一个人不好玩
"My age has value, no fun alone,
我会操弄你的脑 我的绝招人人知」
"I mess with your mind, my tricks are well-known..."
听起来是女巫 - 听起来像你
Sounds like a witch. - Sounds like you.
葡萄酒
Wine!
对耶 哈特太太眼力一百分
That's it. Ten points for Mrs. Hart.
一百分有奖吗
Ten points for what now?
等等 不知道喝了会怎样
Wait, we don't know what'll happen if we drink it.
当然知道 会很惨
Sure we do. Something terrible.
但如果不遵照这些明显的线索
But if we don't follow these obvious breadcrumbs,
就无法前进 拿不到大奖
we can't move forward and we won't get to big prize,
谁有开瓶器
so does anybody have a corkscrew?
有酒柜
There's a built-in bar.
我帮你
And I will help you.
嘿 给你个建议
Hey, a bit of advice.
怎样
Yeah?
小心阿嘉莎
Watch your back with Agatha.
我知道大家对她的看法
I know how people feel about her.
你知道她用自己的孩子交换死亡之书吗
Did you know she traded her own child for the Book of the Damned?
不可能
That can't be true.
对 你说得应该没错
Nah. Yeah, you're probably right.
但大家都这么说
But that is what people say.
没人知道他出了什么事
They say no one knows what happened to him.
他们说他可能死了
They say he might be dead.
还有人说他可能是魔鬼
Others say he might be a demon
或梅菲斯特的代理人
or an agent of Mephisto.
不过有阿嘉莎当妈 就会这样吧
But hey, that's what happens when you have Agatha Harkness as your mom, right?
如果他出现在门口 她搞不好不认得
I doubt she'd even recognize her own son if he showed up at her doorstep.
找到了
Oh, found it.
别倒太多
Ooh, healthy pour.
如果你们在等冷盘 别等了
If you're waiting for charcuterie, I don't think it's coming.
好吧
Oh, okay. Wow.
我今天衰到爆 别批评我
I have had a very hard day. Do not judge me.
那...
So...
敬毁灭的前兆
To harbingers of doom?
敬大奖
To the prize.
喝吧 - 我能喝一点吗
Here we go. - Can I have some?
不行 - 没问题
No! - You bet.
我们到沙发区聊吧
Should we take the girl talk to the sofa?
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. - Hey.
我很喜欢你的刺青 在哪刺的
I really like your tattoo. Where'd you get it?
没有
Nowhere.
好吧
Okay.
在科罗拉多
Got it in Colorado.
我妈在红石剧场表演
My mom was playing Red Rocks.
那个符号♥能避邪吧
That symbol wards off curses, right?
她...
She, uh...
逼我刺的
made me get it,
她说我们家的女人都被诅咒
'cause she said all the women in our family were cursed.
她过得不好
She wasn't well.
当时你几岁
How old were you?
大概13岁
Thirteen, maybe.
我13岁时也发生很多事
A lot happened to me at thirteen too.
我想念你的眼线
I miss your eyeliner.
不过头发很可爱
But the hair is cute.
女巫其实是坏女人的别称
Okay, so a witch is really just another name for a bad girl,
对吧
is that right?
这样讲太武断了
That is extremely reductive.
我们又不是什么帮派
We are not a monolith.
都要怪万圣节
And, you know, I blame Halloween.
这里有看到尖帽子吗
Do you see any pointy hats in here?
绿皮肤 扫把呢 并没有
Any green skin? Any brooms? No, sir.
我并不是说我要加入你们
Well, I'm not saying that I wanna join the club or anything,
但我愿意喝处♥女♥的血
but I would drink the blood of a virgin
如果能抚平皱纹的话
if it would smooth out some of these wrinkles.
我的天啊 - 天啊
Oh, my God! - Oh, God.
你们真好心
Oh, you are so sweet.
我也觉得我不需要
I don't really think I need it, either.
好 哈特太太
Okay, so, Mrs. Hart?
雪伦 - 雪伦
Sharon. Sharon,
你有点肿
you're a little swollen.
很惨吗
Is it bad?
她看起来美呆了
I think she looks fantastic.
我们中毒了 - 什么
We've been poisoned. What?
不... - 我需要镜子
No, no, no. I need a mirror.
我的脸有那么难看吗 - 我看看
Does my face look that bad? Let me see.
我的天啊 我有双下巴
Oh, my God! I have jowls!
我的脸 原本完美的脸
My face! My formerly perfect face!
老实说 我不讨厌
Honestly, I don't hate it.
天啊 我也变这样吗
Oh, my God. Is that what I look like?
对 - 哈特太太
Yeah. - Mrs. Hart.
我叫雪伦
It's Sharon.
你好漂亮
You are so pretty.
谢谢
Thank you.
既然你先喝 你就是我们的风向球
But since you were the first to drink, you're our canary in coal mine.
好
Okay.
不行 有毒 记得吗 - 干脆让她喝光吧
No, it's poisoned, Sharon. Remember? - Why don't you just let her drink it all?
那样对我们大家最好
It just serves our best interest is all.
我问你几个问题 分辨是哪种毒
Okay. I'm gonna ask you a few questions so we can try to identify the toxin, okay?
喉咙里面会痒吗
Do you feel a tingling in the back of your throat?
不会 - 嘴里有桑椹味吗
No. - Do you taste mulberries?
桑椹是什么味道
What do mulberries taste like?
有听到铃♥声♥或小仙子的哭声吗
Do you hear any ringing or the sound of fairies crying?
我爱你们
I love you, guys.
怎样
What?
我觉得好一点了
I feel a little better.
你的脸恢复正常了
Your face is back to normal.
谢天谢地 - 我呢
Thank goodness. - Is mine?
消肿了
It's gone. Phew!
这么快 - 就这样
It went away so fast. Is that it?
耶 - 先别耶
Yay. - Not "yay."
别高兴得太早
Very much not "yay."
什么意思
What do you mean?
脸消肿得这么快
The fact that the face swelling decreased so quickly
只有可能是一种毒
means it could be only one type of poison,
女酿酒师的复仇
Alewife's Revenge.
脸肿起来只是开始
Face swelling is just the beginning.
再来是头晕 谵妄 失去运动功能
Next is dizziness, delirium, loss of motor function.
我心跳加速
My heart's racing.
那是另一个症状
That's another one.
还有产生幻觉 最后...
Also, hallucinations, and eventually...
死亡
Death.
「女酿酒师」怎么写
How do you spell "Alewife"?
我得离开这里
剧集 | 女巫阿加莎(2024) | 导航列表