剧集 | 女巫阿加莎(2024) | 导航列表
抱歉
Sorry.
汪达...
Wanda...
其实你用魔法做了件有趣的事
You actually did something interesting with your power.
你在嘲笑我
You're making fun of me.
这只是你的伎俩
This is just one of your tricks.
《女巫之路谣》才是伎俩
The Ballad was the trick.
用来让其他好骗的女巫上钩
It was just a con to lure other gullible witches.
那首歌♥毫无意义 从来没有
The song doesn't mean anything. It never did.
女巫之路不是真的 直到你使它成真
The Road wasn't real until you made it real.
你是说 所有事情...
So you're saying that all of that,
我们经历的一切...
everything we went through...
天啊 如果我创造了女巫之路 真的创造了女巫之路
Oh, my God! If I made The Road, like, if I literally made The Road,
那就表示我...
then that means that I...
我杀了她们
Means that I killed them.
她们也是鬼魂吗
Are they ghosts, too?
我是杀人凶手
I... I'm a murderer.
爱丽丝 - 爱丽丝是我杀的
Alice. - Well, I killed Alice.
莉莉亚 在塔里... - 那是她的选择
Lilia, in the tower-- - That was her choice.
戴维斯太太 - 谁
Mrs. Davis! - Who?
她根本与女巫之路无关 却因我而死
She didn't even belong on The Road, and she's dead because of me.
对 种花大妈
Yes, the gardening lady.
阿嘉莎 我...
Agatha, I...
阿嘉莎 我...
Agatha, I...
我杀了她们
I killed them.
我的意志杀了她们
My mind killed them.
别太瞧得起自己
Don't give yourself too much credit.
仔细想想 你其实救了一条命
If you actually do the math on it, you saved a life.
什么
What?
(欢迎莅临西景镇)
珍
Jen.
我第一天就想在地下室杀光她们
I was gonna kill them all in my basement on day one.
如果想当女巫
If you want to be a witch,
就得习惯这种感觉
get used to this feeling.
我永远都不会习惯
I'll never get used to this.
话别说得太早
We'll see.
比利
Billy!
重回犯罪现场
Back to the scene of the crime?
我们来这边做什么
So, what are we doing down here?
你有我的东西
You have something of mine.
我知道你拿走了
I know you took it.
把我要的东西给我 我就闪人
Just give me what I want and I'll be on my way. Hmm?
这是干什么
What's this for?
不理我
Are you ignoring me?
喂 我就在这里
Hello? I'm right here.
好像手作魔法
Looks like analog magick.
或许...不是
Or... not.
对
Ah, yes.
终于
Finally!
好 交出来
Okay. Just hand it over.
等等
Wait. - Valia lucem.
你在做什么 - 我要驱逐你
What are you doing? - I'm banishing you.
不行
No.
不行 - 你没有机会了
No! - You don't get another chance.
走向那道光 或进入芮奥邪恶的怀抱
Time to go toward the light or into Rio's toxic embrace
或去你该永远待下去的地方
or wherever you deserve to spend eternity.
我已经不在乎了
I really don't care anymore.
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
你以为用咒语和个人物品
You think you can just send me
就能送我到来世吗
into the afterlife with an incantation and a personal item?
对汪达的魔咒有效
It worked on Wanda's spell.
那不是因为你
That wasn't you!
好吧 也许你排除了一些障碍
Okay, maybe you loosened the jar.
刚刚你才为了杀死女巫
Five seconds ago you were all bent out of shape...
气噗噗 - 你已经死了
...about killing witches! - You're already dead!
停
Stop!
给我 还给我 它是我的
Give it to me. Give it back! It's mine!
你怎么还在这里 怎么不去死
Why are you still here? Why won't you just die?
因为我无法面对他
Because I can't face him!
尼可拉斯
Nicholas.
相信他会原谅你...
I'm sure he would forgive you for...
做过的事
whatever you did.
你看...
See...
你说这种话的时候
It's when you say things like that...
就让我想到他
that you remind me of him.
你学会了
You picked it up.
我学得很快
Well, I'm a quick study.
或许你适合当鬼
Maybe being a ghost suits you.
引导我的幽灵
Spirit as my guide?
我们会是不错的拍档
We could make a good team.
你和我
You and me.
二号♥女巫帮
Coven two?
我确实容易...
I do tend to...
杀死我的女巫帮成员
kill my Coven members.
我也是
So do I.
(雪伦戴维斯 爱丽丝吴谷里佛)
(莉莉亚卡德鲁)
一扇门关上...
One door closes...
另一扇就会打开
And another opens.
我们去找汤米吧
Let's go find Tommy.
(根据漫威漫画改编)
(漫威电视呈献)
(凯文费吉制♥作♥)
《阿嘉莎无所不在》
剧集 | 女巫阿加莎(2024) | 导航列表