剧集 | 女巫阿加莎(2024) | 导航列表
问她如何离开...
Ask her how we're getting out...
问题得对他在地球上的旅程很重要
It must be vital to his journey on Earth.
我觉得相当重要 - 莉莉亚 你能发牌吗
I'd say it's pretty vital. - Lilia, can you just deal?
他必须问问题 - 那很重要吗
He must ask a question! - What does it matter?
塔罗牌需要时间和细心 - 而且会造成巨大伤口
Tarot takes time and care! - And leads to large, gaping wounds.
我是威廉还是比利
Am I William or am I Billy?
这问题非常好
That's a very good question.
看吧 莉莉亚很拿手的
See? Lilia knows what she's doing.
这是「安全通道」展牌 第一张是你 旅者
This is the "Safe Passage" spread. The first card is you, the Traveler.
再来是遗缺之物 你请求的原因
Next comes What's Missing, the reason for your quest.
这是后方之路 受的伤 学到的教训
Here is the Path Behind, wounds suffered, lessons learned.
这是前方之路 成长与发现的空间
Here is the Path Ahead, a space for growth and discovery.
你当然会面临障碍 然后可能有意外收获
Of course, you will face Obstacles preceding a potential Windfall.
你必须克服所有困难 抵达目的地
You must overcome all to reach your destination.
没人要吐槽吗
What, no snide remarks?
很合理 - 听来不错
Made sense to me. - That sounded good to me.
很好 少年仔 记住你的问题
Good. Now, Teen, I want you to hold your question in your mind.
摒除其他杂念 专注在问题上
Push everything else away. Focus on that question.
挑一张牌
Pick a card.
你是魔术师
You are the Magician.
你有无穷的潜力
You have enormous potential
以及将目标变成现实的能力
and the ability to turn all of your goals into reality.
非常贴切
Very fitting.
我无意质疑你的方法...
I don't mean to question your methods...
那就别质疑
Then don't.
挑下一张牌 遗缺之物
Choose your next card. What's Missing?
太阳 好运 喜悦 团圆
The Sun. Good fortune, joy, reunion.
「团圆」
"Reunion."
塔罗牌这么主观 怎么可能对
How are we supposed to get it right when Tarot is completely subjective?
再挑 后方之路
Pick again. The Path Behind.
不...
No, no, no!
放开我
Get off me!
刚开始我们真的非常恨彼此
You know, we really hated each other from the beginning.
但现在...
But now...
我爱你们
I love you, guys.
我遗漏什么
What am I missing?
你遗漏什么 你为何踏上这趟旅程
What are you missing? Why are you on this journey?
我并不想来
I didn't wanna come.
那你为什么来
Then why did you?
夺回我的魔法
To get my power back.
它消失了吗 去哪了 这不是真的原因
Is it gone? Where did it go? This is not the true reason.
我是个被遗忘的女人
I'm a forgotten woman.
那你就自己记住
Then remember yourself.
记住有何意义 记得你死了
What's worth remembering? That you died?
我事先就预料到了
That I saw it coming?
整个女巫帮因一场热病消失 我看到了
Our entire coven wiped out by a fever. I saw it.
我告诉过你 但那没改变什么
I told you. But it didn't change anything.
人难免一死
Death comes for us all.
你讲得好像值得安慰
You say it like it's a comfort.
那是所有人的共同点
It is what we all have in common.
它何时会找上我
When will it come for me?
我在坠落
I was falling.
我会坠落
I will fall.
对 剩下的时间你要怎么做
Yes. What will you do with your remaining time?
珍 醒醒
Jen, wake up.
怎么了 - 绯红女巫的儿子
What happened? - The son of the Scarlet Witch
用心灵感应术把我们赶出女巫之路
telepathically kicked us off The Road.
我们沉入地下 现在来到这里
We sank beneath the surface, and now we're here.
我有很多问题
I have a lot of questions.
阿嘉莎跟比利在进行考验
Agatha is in the trial with Billy.
比利是谁 - 绯红女巫的儿子
Who is Billy? - The son of the Scarlet Witch.
快跟上 那是占卜考验 塔罗牌
Try to keep up. It's a Divination trial. Tarot.
我们得找到书架
We've got to find the bookshelf.
我能看到所有元素拼凑起来
I can see all the pieces falling into place.
空白快填补起来了
The gaps are filling in.
我现在告诉你 因为很快
I'm telling you now because soon
这些我都记不住 - 好
I'm not going to remember any of this. - Okay.
该走哪条路
Which way do we go?
看看这些选项
Well, look at the options.
那是出路吗 离开女巫之路
Is that the way out? Off the Witches' Road?
去找她 阿嘉莎哈尼斯
Find her! Agatha Harkness!
七女巫 - 躲起来
The Seven. - Hide!
去找她 阿嘉莎哈尼斯
Find her! Agatha Harkness!
她们要去哪
Where are they going?
现在不必管她们
No need to worry about them right now.
珍 我走这条 通往我的考验
Jen, I'm going to take this path toward my trial.
阿嘉莎和比利需要我帮忙
Agatha and Billy need my help.
希望你加入我
I hope you'll join me.
为什么
Why?
因为你是我的女巫姐妹
Because you are my sister in the craft.
我知道我做错了什么
I know what I did wrong.
「我的路从时间蜿蜒而出」
"My path winds out of time."
我解读的对象错了 我才是旅者
I was reading for the wrong person. I am the Traveler.
我是...
I am...
圣杯皇后
the Queen of Cups.
这下你懂了
Now you see.
(圣杯皇后)
富同理心 凭直觉
Empathetic, intuitive,
值得信任的心声
inner voice to be trusted.
对 你受人尊敬 莉莉亚 把牌放上去
Yes, you're a mensch, Lilia, but let's say we place a card.
没有剑
No sword.
如果她抽的牌对了 天花板怎么没停
If she got the card right, why doesn't the ceiling stop?
遗缺之物
What's Missing.
钱币三
Three of Pentacles.
(三星租屋 驱逐通知)
合作 社群 即将和谐的独特声音
Collaboration, community, singular voices waiting to harmonize.
我需要你们 我的女巫帮
I needed you. My coven.
后方之路...
The Path Behind...
权杖骑士
The Knight of Wands.
充满怒火 英勇反抗
Full of fire. Fights bravely.
快没时间了
We're running out of time.
前方之路...
The Path Ahead...
女祭司
High Priestess.
巨大的性灵力量 无法或不愿运用
Immense spiritual power, unable or unwilling to use it.
障碍...
Obstacles...
宝剑三
Three of Swords.
心碎 悲伤 哀痛
Heartbreak, sorrow, grief.
意外收获...
The Windfall...
高塔逆位
Tower reversed.
灾难 毁灭 突发动荡 但逆位
Disaster, destruction, sudden upheaval, but reversed,
代表神奇的转变
it means miraculous transformation.
最后 目的地...
And finally, the Destination...
是谁
Who is that?
不认得我吗 莉莉亚
Don't you recognize me, Lilia?
阿嘉莎 你做了什么
Agatha, what did you do?
你获得魔法
You get your power
我获得尸体
and I get my bodies.
今晚谁来找我们
Who is here with us tonight?
D E
D, E,
A T
A, T... - A, T...
H 死亡
H. Death.
到最后 条条大路通向我
In the end, all roads lead to me.
芮奥就是...
Rio is...
(死神)
莉莉亚
Lilia!
莉莉亚 你成功了 你救了我们
Lilia, you did it. You saved us.
发生什么事
What happened?
芮奥
Rio...
她是死神
She's Death.
她是什么
She's what?
原本的绿女巫
The original Green Witch.
真的吗
剧集 | 女巫阿加莎(2024) | 导航列表