剧集 | 女巫阿加莎(2024) | 导航列表
《女巫阿加莎》
第一季第九集
(前情提要)
从来没人有过你这种特殊待遇
No one in history has had special treatment like you.
你说你干的好事叫「特殊待遇」
You call what you did "special treatment"?
你什么都没给我
You gave me nothing.
只有掠夺
You took.
很久以前 我爱过一个人
A long time ago, I loved someone.
我伤害了他们
And I hurt them.
小心阿嘉莎 - 我知道大家对她的看法
Watch your back with Agatha. I know how people feel about her.
尼可拉斯斯科拉奇
Nicholas Scratch!
妈妈 停下来
Mama! Stop.
是你夺走她的魔法
You're the one who bound her?
你什么都掌控不了
You hold... - Nothing.
比利麦西莫夫到女巫之路尽头要什么
What does Billy Maximoff want at the end of The Road?
你想我能救汤米回来
Think I can bring Tommy back?
为他找一个地方
Find him a place.
在水中 那是恶作剧
Underwater! It's a prank.
杀了这男孩我哥才能活吗
Am I killing this boy so my brother can live?
不 比利
No, Billy.
有时候...
Sometimes...
男孩就是会死
boys die.
(少女 母亲 老妪)
不...
No. No.
不可以
It cannot be.
非这样不可
It must be.
你这么做 我会永远恨你
You do this and I will hate you forever.
拜托让他活着
Please let him live.
拜托 亲爱的
Please, my love!
求求你
Please!
求求你
Please! Please!
我只能给你时间
I can offer only time.
多少时间
How much time?
多少...
How much...
嗨
Hi.
我没有下魔咒
I spoke no spell.
我没有念咒语
I said no incantation.
你...
You...
你是自然诞生的
You were made from scratch.
唉 亲爱的 你冤枉我
? Alas, my love, you do me wrong, ?
无情地甩开我
? To cast me off discourteously, ?
我已经爱你好久
? And I have loved you well and long ?
我知道你不舒服
I know. You're not feeling well.
喜欢你的...
? Delighting in your... ?
姐妹 过来
Sister, come forth.
小宝宝还好吗
Is the little one well?
祝福你 我们好几天没吃东西了
Blessed be. We have not eaten for days.
宝宝取名字了吗
Has the baby a name?
有 尼可拉斯
Yes. Nicholas.
加入我们
Join us.
住手 - 谁让你进来的
Stop! -No! Who let you in?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 集♥合♥ - 不
Sisters, gather! -No!
不
No!
喜欢吗
You like that?
我想我们会变得非常厉害
I think we're gonna be very good at this.
(六年后)
孩子
Oh, child.
你好瘦弱
How frail you are.
家人在附近吗
Surely you have kin nearby?
我们一起找吗
Shall we search together?
等等 不行
Wait! No!
小偷 站住
Thief! Stop!
回来...小偷
Come back here! Come back! Thief!
回来
Come back!
你的孩子偷我们东西
Your child stole from us!
真的吗 儿子 你丢你♥妈♥的♥脸
Is it true, boy? Do you shame your mother?
进来
我们总是能信赖女巫的善意
One can always rely on the kindness of witches.
给我 - 小偷
Give me that! -Thief!
还给我
Return it!
不
No!
阻止她
Stop her!
妈妈 你为什么要杀女巫
Mama, why do you kill witches?
为了生存
To survive.
不能跟女巫住 和她们一起生存吗
Could we not stay with the witches and survive with them?
不能
No.
为什么
Why?
那样她们会设法杀了我们
Because then they will try to kill us.
为什么 - 如果你想存活
Why? - If you want to survive,
就得习惯这种感觉
get used to this feeling.
走 走 向前走
? Walk, walk, walk the road ?
我走上蜿蜒之路
? I walk the wind-y road ?
走 走 向前走
? Walk, walk, walk the road ?
我走上蜿蜒之路
? I walk the wind-y road ?
你自己走这条路 对吧
Oh. You walk this road alone, do you?
走 走 向前走
? Walk, walk, walk the road ?
我们走上蜿蜒之路
? We walk the wind-y road ?
不管多弯曲
? Wherever it may bend ?
我都能走到尽头
? I'll be there at the end ?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
你想上课吗
You want a lesson, you say?
不能帮我做点吃的吗
Can't you just make me some food?
没办法
I cannot.
用你的紫色力量 - 我的什么
Use your purple. My what?
你的紫色力量
Your purple.
我能投射幻象
I can cast illusions.
我能控制脆弱的心智
I can control a feeble mind.
我能用意志力移♥动♥物品
I can move objects using my will.
但我无法治愈你
But I cannot heal you.
我无法保护你的未来
I cannot protect you from what's coming.
我无法预测...
And I cannot divine was...
她何时回来
When she will return.
谁何时回来
When who will return?
道路狂野邪恶
? There's a road that's wild and wicked... ?
我喜欢
I like it.
蜿蜒穿过森林
? Winding through the wood ?
错的都是对的
? Where all that's wrong is right ?
坏的都变好
? And all that's bad is good ?
经历重重险阻与考验
? Through many miles of tricks and trials ?
我们... - 漫游
We... -Wander?
我们
? We wander ?
四处
? High... ?
漫游
? High and low ?
压抑恐惧 - 压抑恐惧
? Tame your fears ?
一扇门出现
? The door appears ?
离开之时已临
? The time has come to go ?
一路向前走
? Down, down, down the road ?
走上蜿蜒之路
? Down the wind-y road ?
一路向前走
? Down, down, down the road ?
走上蜿蜒之路
? Down the wind-y road ?
最后一次
Last time.
一路向前走
? Down, down, down the road ?
走上蜿蜒之路
? Down the wind-y road ?
跟我来 朋友
? Follow me, my friend ?
迈向终点的荣耀
? To glory at the end ?
一路向前走
? Down, down, down The Road ?
走向女巫之路
? Down the Witches' Road ?
一路向前走
? Down, down, down The Road ?
走向女巫之路
? Down the Witches' Road ?
一路向前走
? Down, down, down The Road ?
走向女巫之路
? Down the Witches' Road ?
跟我来 朋友
? Follow me, my friend ?
迈向终点的荣耀
剧集 | 女巫阿加莎(2024) | 导航列表