剧集 | 女巫阿加莎(2024) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
你困在扭曲的魔咒里
You are trapped in a distorted spell.
你去我家找什么
What were you looking for in my house?
那条路
The Road.
对 快爬出来
Yes. Claw your way out.
我在这破烂小镇住多久了
How long have I been living in this cesspool of a town?
大约三年
About three years.
汪达
Wanda.
她夺走我的每一丝力量 只留下家电用品
She took every little bit of power I had and left me with household appliances.
我们得重返颠峰
We gotta get back on top.
如果你是真的 那就表示...
If you're real, then that means...
让我恢复魔法
Let me get my purple back.
再来找我
And then come find me.
不是只有我想置你于死地
I am not the only one that wants to see you dead.
我想你会在日落时见到她们
I expect you'll see them at sundown.
(命运之环/解锁你的隐藏之门)
又在鬼扯
...more of this nonsense!
过了这么久跑来 以为她能...
Coming in here after all that time, thinking she's gonna...
看看我的前门
Look at my front door!
什么
What?
这是谁的鞋子
Whose shoes are these?
好 她锐不可挡
Okay. She's unstoppable.
屋子交给你了 小鬼
The house is yours, random boy.
记得帮我问候来复仇的人
Be sure to tell the vengeance-seekers I said hi.
带我去女巫之路
Take me to the Witches' Road!
你说什么
Come again?
女巫之路
The Witches' Road.
我要你带我去
I want you to take me there.
拜托啦
Please?
女巫之路不存在
The Witches' Road doesn't exist.
你说谎 - 是吗
You're lying. - Am I?
真的女巫为了赶走业余肉脚都这么说
That's just what real witches say to keep the amateurs out.
女巫之路会给你最想要的东西
The Road will give you the thing you want the most.
只要你撑到最后
If you make it to the end.
我可以 我会的
And I can. I will.
女巫之路不适合小孩子
The Road is no place for a kid.
我16岁了 - 抱歉 少年仔
I'm 16! - Oh, sorry. Teen.
不知道你从哪听到女巫之路
I don't know where you heard about The Road...
书上 《女巫谣》 传说 民间故事
Books, the Ballad, legend, lore...
它会杀了你
But it will kill you.
它没杀死你
Didn't kill you.
我异于常人
Well, I'm exceptional.
这就是我想说的
That's my point.
我承认 我对你了若指掌
Okay, so, confession, I know an egregious amount about you.
我研究你的塞冷时期时就迷上你
I've been obsessed since I first read up on your Salem days.
你的年代中我最爱的
One of my favorite "you" eras.
那段时间很棒
That's a good one.
所以我昨晚才跑来
That's why I came here last night.
从魔咒中把你救出来
That's why I saved you from the spell you were under.
不 那是我的荣幸
No. It was my pleasure.
噢
Well...
如果你有办法破除绯红女巫的魔咒
If you've got the goods to break a spell cast by the Scarlet Witch,
为何还需要女巫之路
why do you need The Road?
我做过功课 但别误会
I mean, I've studied, don't get me wrong,
我的程度只有这样
but that can only take you so far.
我想学轰击 护盾 飘浮
I wanna blast, to shield, to levitate.
你想抄捷径
So you want a shortcut?
你缺的东西在女巫之路尽头等你
The Road promises that what's missing awaits you at its end.
我缺的是魔法
Power is what I'm missing.
听起来你也缺
Sounds like it's what you're missing, too.
不行 太冒险了 没时间
Nope. Too risky. No time.
你想逃走 可以
If you wanna run, fine.
但今晚要来的人是认真的
But these people who are coming tonight sound serious.
你没有魔法 逃得了吗
You really think you can outrun them with no magic at all?
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫...
My name is...
再说一次
Say again.
我叫...
I'm...
有意思 - 什么
Interesting. - What?
我来开车
I'm driving.
什么 真的吗 赞
What? Really? Yes!
好
All right.
我们上路吧
Let's hit The Road.
好
Okay.
这不是汽车 好
And this is not a car. Okay.
没关系 真的没关系
That's all right. Yeah, it's totally fine.
没事 那就换个方式
It's okay. Just move on from this little thing.
我在找这个
Just what I was looking for. Uh...
你开车
You're driving.
哈尼斯小姐...
Miss Harkness! Miss Harkness!
你了解女巫帮吗
What do you know about covens?
她们因神秘的命运聚在一起
Just that they're drawn together by mysterious forces of fate,
有最真实的姐妹情谊...
and that they're the truest form of sisterhood and...
天啊 你要带我去见你的女巫帮吗
Oh, my God. Are you taking me to meet your coven?
没有 那些泼妇都挂了
No. Those harpies are dust.
但确实需要一个女巫帮才能进入女巫之路
But we do need a coven to access The Road.
当然 有道理
Right. Of course, that makes sense.
毕竟那是女巫们的道路
It is the Witches', plural possessive, Road.
我的车在这里 - 是吗
I'm over here. - Oh, are you?
(欢迎莅临西景镇)
(心之所向就是家)
我开的方向对吗... - 冷静点
Am I even going in the right direction... - Be cool, man.
(男友)
抱歉
Sorry.
他会担心
He worries.
去哪里找女巫帮
So where do we just find a coven?
你在哪 女巫帮就在哪
Wherever you are, a coven there shall be.
这句话好美
That's beautiful.
不 一点也不美
No. It's definitely not.
这是女巫会馆守则
But it is the Covenstead Rule.
在半径三英里内
Within any three-mile radius,
会有一群魔法够强的人组成女巫帮
there will be a collection of witchy-enough people to form a coven.
你能帮我记下来吗
Can you actually jot that down for me?
手套箱里有笔
There's a pen in the glove compartment.
好 没问题
Oh. Okay. Of course.
这枝... - 对
Will this be... - Yeah.
很好 - 好
Perfect. - Okay.
对 - 要我记吗
Right. - Do you want me to take that?
不用 我背下来
No, it's... I'll remember it.
在女巫会馆不太可能 找到像你一样厉害的女巫
So, with a Covenstead, it's unlikely we'll find witches as high-profile as you.
没那种事 少年仔
Yeah, there's no such thing, Teen.
只要有点才华就行了
You know, but all we need is a bit of talent.
即使最落魄的女巫 只要聚在一起
Even the most down-and-out witches, when in close proximity with each other,
就能点燃神奇的火花
bring out a magical spark.
停车 - 什么
Ah. Stop. - What?
这里 停车
Here. Now.
(莉莉亚卡德鲁夫人通灵馆)
里面有真的女巫吗
You think there's a real witch in there?
看她知不知道暗号♥
We'll see if she knows the secret handshake.
不
No.
我很有信心
I feel really optimistic about this.
欢迎光临新奇世界
Welcome to the curious.
你好 夫人
Good day, madam.
感谢你见我们
Oh. Thank you so much for seein' us.
希望今天有奇迹
We are hopin' for a miracle today.
这是我儿子毕福
This is my boy, Beauford.
他话不多 有社恐症
He doesn't talk much. He's got social anxiety.
他爸刚过世 我们好想他
His daddy recently passed, and we miss him somethin' awful.
但愿今天能跟他沟通
And we surely would love to commune with him today.
可是老实说
But to be quite frank with you,
我们最想知道他在我们家后院
what is top of mind is the location of some gold bars
是不是埋了金条
he may or may not have buried in our backyard.
请坐
Please.
剧集 | 女巫阿加莎(2024) | 导航列表