剧集 | 女巫阿加莎(2024) | 导航列表
And with what trauma.
可能是任何人 所以...
Pff! It could be literally anybody. So...
母亲 少女 老妪
Mother, Maiden, Crone,
幽灵请现身
spirits be known.
我听到了
I can hear something. Shh!
天啊 我没动 你们在动吗
Oh, my God, I'm not moving it. Are you moving it?
在这午夜时分
Is someone here with us
有人在我们身边吗
during this Witching Hour?
是
Yes.
好
All right.
请问
And who,
我们
may I ask,
有幸与谁交流
do we have the pleasure of communing with?
M R
M, R,
S H
S, H,
A
A,
R T
R, T.
哈特太太
Mrs. Hart?
大姐 感觉好点了吗
Hey, girl, feeling better?
你的脸还好吗
How's your face?
不是在讥讽你
No taunting.
你的手 你做了什么 - 我没有
Your hands. What did you do? - I didn't do it!
阿嘉莎
Agatha?
天啊
Oh, my.
好精彩的旅程
What a journey.
我原本在郊区过着平凡的日子
There I was, living my tiny life in the burbs,
烘烤砂锅菜
baking casseroles,
研究脸书上的阴谋论
linking in to conspiracy theories on Facebook,
不到中午就在喝酒
drinking before noon,
然后你们出现
and there you were
带来惊险和刺♥激♥
bringing chills and thrills
害我英年早逝
and bringing on my own early demise!
听着 哈特太太
Listen, Mrs. Hart...
她不是哈特太太 - 她是雪伦戴维斯
She's not Mrs. Hart. - She's Sharon Davis.
我是 我是雪伦戴维斯
I am. I'm Sharon Davis.
她是阿嘉莎 - 对
She's Agatha. - Yeah.
什么
What?
她只是害怕
She's just scared.
好
Okay.
我觉得演得很赞 - 时间有限
I thought that was pretty good. - The clock is ticking.
好
Fine.
我们开始吧
Well, let's get to it. Right?
少女 母亲 老妪
Maiden, Mother, Crone,
幽灵请现身
spirits be known.
今晚谁来找我们
Who is here with us tonight?
D E
D, E,
A T
A, T... - A, T...
H 死亡
H. Death.
我们不该问死亡的事
We're not supposed to ask about death.
你要什么
What do you want?
P U N I S H
P, U, N, I, S, H.
惩罚
Punish.
你想惩罚谁
Who do you wanna punish?
A G A...
A, G, A...
T H... - 停 停下来
T, H... - Stop. All right, stop.
A G A T H A
A, G, A, T, H, A.
停 停下来 - A G A
Stop. Make it stop! - A, G, A,
T H... - 快让它停下来
T, H... - Stop making it do that!
停下来...
Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
没办法
I can't!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
让它停下来
Make it stop!
真的没办法
I would if I could!
我第一次就讨厌这玩意
I hated this the first time!
莉莉亚又变怪怪的
Lilia's being weird again.
她们想怎样
What do they want?
她们已经告诉我们了
They already told us.
惩罚阿嘉莎
Punish Agatha!
也就是说我们必须...
Meaning, we need to...
对
Yup.
这样才能通过考验
It's how we pass the trial.
我想不是吧
Uh, I don't think so.
她干了那么多好事
And after everything she's done,
谎言 欺骗 完全泯灭人性
the lies, the cheating, the complete and utter lack of humanity.
不 一定有别的办法 - 对 是
No, there has to be another way. - Right. Yes.
把她绑起来 - 你不是认真的吧
We could tie her up. - You're not serious.
我不能... - 羞辱也会有用
I can't... - Humiliation would work too.
不然也能割开她喉咙
I mean, or we could just slit her throat.
别人问我为何没有女生朋友...
When people ask me why I don't have female friends...
我们处得不错啊 有默契 团结一心
But we were getting along, weren't we? We were clicking. There was unity.
使魔没投票权
Familiars don't get a vote.
什么
What?
她跑去哪
Where'd she go?
天啊 怎么回事
Oh, my gosh, what's happening?
阿嘉莎 我们好好谈一下
Agatha. Let's talk about this for a minute.
我们是同行好姐妹 记得吗
We're sisters in the craft, remember?
我们需要光
We need light.
有人听到吗
Does anyone else hear that?
她假装的
She's faking it.
看她的脸
Look at her face!
亲爱的 你还好吗
Sweetheart, you okay?
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
不是假装的 不是假装的
Not faking! Not faking!
她在干什么 她想去哪
What's she doin'? Where's she goin'?
那不是阿嘉莎
That is not Agatha!
她中邪了 这次是真的
She's possessed! For real this time!
在这边
Hey, over here!
不
No!
住手 放开她
Stop it! Let her go!
干什么 你会害她受伤
What are you doing? You're hurting her.
珍 好... - 阿嘉莎
Jen. Jen. Okay, okay. Where... Agatha!
她在哪 她在哪
Where is she? All right. Where is she?
阿嘉莎
Agatha!
那是什么
What is that?
那是鬼
That is a ghost.
我讨厌鬼
I hate ghosts.
你是谁
Who... Who are you?
塞冷居民伊凡诺拉哈尼斯
Evanora Harkness of the Salemites.
嗨 妈
Hey, Mom.
让你进入我体内一下子还不错
It was nice having you in my body for a second there.
我从没觉得跟你这么亲近
I've never felt so close to you before.
我的女巫帮冒险杀她
My coven risked everything to kill her.
你们这群笨蛋却自愿加入她
And you fools have willingly joined her.
妈 别害我在朋友面前丢脸
Stop embarrassing me in front of my friends, Mom.
怎么办 该赶走她吗
So what do we do? Do we banish her?
情绪把他们绑在阳界
Emotion ties them to this plane.
他们还有事没解决
They have unfinished business.
那我们帮她解决
So let's finish her business.
好 - 你想怎样
Okay. What do you want?
你们必须走完女巫之路
You must finish the Witches' Road
不带阿嘉莎
without Agatha.
她是说要惩罚阿嘉莎
She means punish Agatha.
把她留给我
Leave her with me.
不行 免谈
No. No way.
刚才你还准备割开她喉咙
A minute ago you were ready to slit her throat.
不能把她交给她母亲
Yeah, well, her mother can't have her.
妈
Mom?
你为什么还在恨我
Why do you hate me still?
你天生邪恶
You were born evil.
你一出生我就该杀了你
I ought to have killed you the moment you left my body.
我们该走了
剧集 | 女巫阿加莎(2024) | 导航列表