剧集 | 韩塞尔和葛雷特的格林世界大冒险(2021) | 导航列表
很久很久以前 童话故事其实是很可怕的
Once upon a time, fairy tales were awesome.
我知道你不相信
We know you don't believe us.
你一定觉得童话里 到处都是粉扑扑的可爱仙女
You think fairy tales are cute and pink and full of fairies.
但是事实并非如此
Well, they're not.
真正的童话是很恐怖的
Real fairy tales are scary.
跟着两个孩子一起进入 黑暗的童话故事吧
Follow two children as they venture off into a dark tale.
这是一个恐怖的故事
A scary tale.
一个奇异的故事
A strange tale.
哦 稍等一下
A... Wait a minute.
你今年几岁了?
Are you even old enough for this?
我不知道你的小心脏能不能承受得了
You really think you can handle it?
很久很久…
Once upon a...
很久很久以前 我们因为某些原因在谈论的小女孩
Once upon a time that little girl we've been talking about for some reason
带着自己的九指前进
was walking with nine fingers.
格莱特!
Gretel!
但后来她找到了一碗全新的手指
But then she found a bowl of brand-new fingers.
她选了一根最大的手指
She picked the biggest finger
这样她就能指得比任何人都远
so she could point farther than anyone,
然后她一路
and she pointed all the way
指向了云端!
to cloud land!
你在做什么呢?
What are you doing?
现在由我来讲故事!我很擅长这个!
I'm telling the story now! And I'm so good at it!
云层之上 没有人能够伤害格莱特
Above the clouds, nobody could hurt Gretel.
她对会伤害她的事物也很恐惧
And she's very scared of hurty stuff.
我有点喜欢这个故事很奇怪吗?
Is it weird I kinda like this story?
哦 不!他们忘记了手指碗!
Oh no! They forgot the bowl of fingers!
谁来吃掉那些免费的手指呢?
Who's gonna eat all those free fingers?
够了!
Enough!
是我在讲故事
I am telling this story.
温馨提示 你要按照实际发生的情况来讲
And may I remind you, it must be told exactly as it happened,
否则我们要承担后果的
or we will suffer the consequences.
什么故事?
What story?
安静点!
Silence!
很久很久以前 一对姐弟俩在孤独地前进
Once upon a time, a brother and sister walked alone.
哇!哇哦!
Whoa! Wow!
这太棒了 这里的环境都很…自然
This is amazing. The nature here is all so... natural.
这里可能就是完美之家的最佳选择
This could be it, the perfect place for a perfect home.
我们能在这里组成自己的完美家庭
Where we can be our own perfect family.
真酷
Cool.
哇哦
Wow.
我的天啊!
Oh my stars!
多么可爱的小家伙
What lovely small people.
哦天啊 我说话声音真大
Oh my, that was ever so loud.
我很多年都没说话了
I haven't spoken in simply ages.
下周三就满23年了
It'll be 63 years next Wednesday.
你好?
Hello?
你好啊
Hello.
过来点 让我好好看看你
Come around, so I can get a good look at you.
不是小矮人
Not small people.
是孩子们!我听说你们在找一个家?
Children! Did I hear you say you're looking for a home?
是的!
Yes!
一个完美的家
A perfect one.
你已经来到了生命丛林
Well, you've reached the wood of life,
一个完美和谐的地方
a place of perfect harmony.
我是母亲树 这里的守护者
I am Mother Tree, protector of this place.
我们可以留在这里吗 奇怪的会说话的树?
May we stay here, weird talking tree?
你想待多久都可以 我的孩子
You may stay as long as you please, my child.
我们非常乐意
We'd like that very much.
好吧 那就欢迎回家
Well, then, welcome home,
我的小松果们
my little pine cones.
谢谢你 大树!
Thank you, tree!
碎木片扎到我了
Ow! Splinters.
生命丛林只有一条法则:
The wood of life has but one rule,
取你所需 勿贪更多
take only what you need and nothing more.
如果你们要留下来 就必须要保持这里的和谐
If you stay, you must maintain the harmony.
明白吗?
Do you understand?
-嗯 我们保证 -是的 我们保证
Yeah, we promise. - Yes, and we promise.
我们承诺什么呢?
What are we promising?
但当然 在这个故事里 不会有人制定规则
But of course in this story, no one makes a rule
除非有人想要破坏它
unless someone is going to break it.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
我喜欢你的鹿角!
I love your antlers!
这里就是完美之地了
This is it, the perfect place.
我们将会在这里建造我们的新家
We'll make our new home right in this spot.
亨舍尔 我已经能预见未来了
Hansel, I can already see it.
我们会在这里很开心的
We're going to be so happy here.
我们有一切所需的东西
We have everything we need.
也没有糟糕的父母毁掉这一切
And no awful parents to ruin it.
我不会再让任何事伤害你了 格莱特
I'll never let anything hurt you again, Gretel.
我会在这里照顾你 确保一切都完美无缺
I'm gonna take care of you here and make sure everything is perfect.
你真是我的英雄
My hero.
他们从此过上了幸福的生活
And they lived happily ever after.
全剧终
The end.
结束了吗? 我现在能去吃那一碗手指了吗?
Are we done? Can I go eat that bowl of fingers now?
雅各布 这不是故事的结局
Jacob, this isn't the end.
好吧 我们能否在故事走向黑暗之前 假装这就是结局?
Well, can't we just pretend it ends here before things get, you know, dark?
你知道我们不能这样
You know we can't.
因为在至暗之地 人们才能找到至明之美
For it is within the darkest zones that one finds the brightest beauty,
以及最闪耀的智慧
and the most luminous wisdom.
还有最多的鲜血!
And the most blood!
血是我在故事和人身上最爱的东西!
Blood is my favorite thing in stories, and in people!
那你将会是唯一一个喜欢这一章的
Then you're going to be the only one who likes this chapter.
好耶!颤抖吧!
Yay! Terror!
早上好啊 瞌睡虫
Morning, sleepyhead.
哇哦 我饿死了
I'm starving-
我没带你就开始建造我们的家了 希望你不要介意
I started building our home without you. Uh, hope you don't mind.
你不应该休息一下吗?
Shouldn't you be resting?
我感觉很好
I feel great.
这个地方在真正像一个家之前 还有很多要建造的东西
There's a lot to build before this place will start to feel like a home.
我们接下来能不能建一个厕所?
Uh, can we build a toilet next?
我正在建造主厅 你觉得我们需要一个剪贴屋吗?
I'm working on a main hall right now. Do you think we need a scrapbooking room?
我想我们需要食物
I think we need food.
等我先上个厕所
Uh, right after my pit stop.
好吧 那我就自己一个人造房♥子了!
Okay. I'll just do this work all alone, then!
再高一点 好了!
A little higher. Got it!
你真是我的英雄
My hero.
这里真的有家的感觉了
This is really starting to feel like home.
是啊 只要你喜欢莓果的话
Yeah, as long as you like berries.
我们的一员
One of us.
尽管亨舍尔很害怕
Although Hansel was afraid,
但他也被这种感觉所吸引
he was also drawn to this feeling.
仿佛是在召唤他一样
It was calling to him.
亨舍尔?
Hansel? Hansel?
他去哪里了?
Where is he?
好吧 小龙
Well, um, Drago,
我想你应该不知道该怎样
I don't suppose you have any ideas
把这间棚屋改造成真正的城♥堡♥吧?
to make this shack more of a real castle?
你说得对
You're right.
我们可以有一座塔
We could use a tower.
我们的一员
One of us.
没错 你最好跑开!
Yeah, you better run!
欢迎回家 亨舍尔
Welcome home, Hansel.
你今天过得如何?
How was your day?
很不错
"Amazing."
你要留在这里充当自己父母的角色 可真是个好主意
"What a great idea you had to stay here and be our own parents."
谢谢 你觉得新翼怎么样?
Thank you. What do you think about the new wing?
我觉得它既优雅又有想法
"I think it's elegant and inspired,
但我同意小龙关于新塔的提议
but I agree with Drago about the new tower."
我不记得跟你说过小龙的想法啊
I don't recall telling you about Drago's idea.
你一直在监视我们吗?
Have you been spying on us?
剧集 | 韩塞尔和葛雷特的格林世界大冒险(2021) | 导航列表