剧集 | 韩塞尔和葛雷特的格林世界大冒险(2021) | 导航列表
很久很久以前 童话故事其实是很可怕的
Once upon a time, fairy tales were awesome.
我知道你不相信
We know, you don't believe us.
你一定觉得童话里到处都是 粉扑扑的可爱仙女
You think fairy tales are cute and pink and full of fairies.
但是事实并非如此
Well, they're not.
真正的童话是很恐怖的
Real fairy tales are scary.
跟着两个孩子 一起进入黑暗的童话故事吧
Follow two children as they venture off into a dark tale.
这是一个恐怖的故事
A scary tale.
一个奇异的故事
A strange tale.
哦 稍等一下
A... Wait a minute.
你今年几岁了?
Are you even old enough for this?
我不知道你的小心脏能不能承受得了
You really think you can handle it?
(第一章:亨舍尔和格莱特)
总之 我已经提醒过你了
You've been warned.
要是你晚上睡不着觉 可不能怪我
Don't blame me if you can't sleep tonight.
那好吧 你居然没被吓走
All right then, you're weird.
那就干脆坐下来
You might as well settle in.
看看这个黑暗的格林童话故事
It's time for A Tale Dark and Grimm.
我可不确定 目前这个故事还没那么吓人
I don't know. So far the story is not that awesome.
拜托 他都还没开始讲呢
Come on, he hasn't even started yet.
让我们开始吧 好吗?
Let's dive right in, shall we?
很久很久以前
Once upon a time,
在格林童话王国里 有两个孩子…
in the kingdom of Grimm, there were two children...
亨舍尔…
Hansel...
出来 出来 别躲了
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
找到你了!
Gotcha!
…和格莱特
...and Gretel.
你也许以为自己知道这个故事
You probably think you know their story.
我可不这么认为 你不知道故事的真♥相♥
I don't think you do. Not the real story.
我从没听说过 他们和他们的母后…
Never heard of them. - They lived with their mother, the Queen...
故事时间
Story time.
以及父王住在一起
...and their father, the King.
我是龙!
I'm the dragon!
他们的父母很爱他们
Their parents loved them very much.
他们是快乐的一家人
They were a happy, little family.
直到龙的降临
Until the dragon came.
我会保护你的
I'll protect you.
别担心 这只是个故事
Don't worry, it's only a story.
♪ 当黑夜笼罩
♪ 吞噬太阳
♪ 星星刺破天空
♪ 月光沐浴在毯子上
所以当父亲砍下他们的头颅时…
Which is why it was fairly surprising...
这才相当令人惊讶
...when their father cut off their heads.
哇哦!你可不能讲这部分 威廉
Whoa, whoa! You can't tell that part of the story, William.
还有孩子在呢
There are kids out there.
我是说 看看那里的孩子 你几岁了?七岁?
I mean, look at that one over there. How old could you be? Seven?
不然他怎么了解 人颈部里面是什么东西?
How else is he gonna learn what's inside a person's neck?
里面主要是血
It's mostly blood.
我们会以一种高雅的方式
We're gonna show it.
展示出来
Tastefully!
怎么了?现在给他们看还太早吗?
What? Too soon?
你或许觉得 这就是 《亨舍尔和格莱特》故事的结局
You might think that this was the end of the tale of Hansel and Gretel.
事实上 故事才刚开始 这真的有用吗?
In fact, it was just the beginning. - Is this really going to work?
会有用的 必须要起作用!
It will. It has to!
好了…完成
And... done.
好了 起来吧
So, up and at 'em.
来吧
Oh. - Here you go.
格莱特?亨舍尔?拜托了!
Oh... - Gretel? Hansel? Please!
我们怎么会相信 这能让他们起死回生呢?
Oh, how could we ever have believed this would bring them back?
我们都做了些什么啊?
What have we done?
什么?
What?
孩子们 你们…
Children, you're...
醒来了!
Awake!
谁想吃巧克力蛋糕?
So, who wants chocolate cake?
我想一块也无妨…
I guess a slice would be...
不用了 谢谢你 父亲
No, thank you, Father.
但是格莱特…
But Gretel...
我们都很累了 而且 如果你们好奇的话
We're very tired, and also we don't remember what happened just now,
我们不记得发生了什么
in case you were wondering.
-我们就直接去睡觉了 -我还不累
I think we'll just go to bed. - I'm not tired.
晚安 爱你们 好梦
Good night. Love you guys. Sleep well.
这起作用了 真的有用 你觉得他们注意到什么了吗?
It worked. It really worked. - Do you think they noticed anything?
快点 亨舍尔
Hurry, Hansel.
我们必须离开这里
We have to get out of here.
他们为什么要这么做?
Why would they do that?
是不爱我们了吗?
Don't they love us anymore?
你不会砍下你喜欢人的头的
You don't cut off the heads of things you love.
你就是这样对待花的 我们一定是做了很坏的事
You do with flowers. We must have done something bad.
很不好的事情
Something really bad.
这和我们无关 是他们 他们很可怕 邪恶至极!
This isn't because of us. It's them. They're awful, evil!
父母不应该杀害自己的孩子 一次都不行
Parents shouldn't slay their children. Not even once.
这话都不应该从我嘴里说出来
I... I shouldn't even have to say that.
亨舍尔 我们必须要离开这里
Hansel, we have to get out of here.
但我们该去哪儿呢?
But where are we gonna go?
我不知道 但我们会一起想明白的
I don't know, but we'll figure it out, together.
这会是场冒险吗?
Will it be an adventure?
我敢肯定这一点
That I can promise.
别担心 我永远都会保护自己的弟弟
And don't worry, I will always protect my little brother.
不
No.
我来保护你
I'll protect you.
我也不是你弟弟 你就比我早出生两分钟而已
And I'm not your little brother. You're only two minutes older than me.
差不多三分钟了
Almost three.
你相信我吗?
Do you trust me?
我们走吧
Let's do it.
冒险!
Adventure!
-哦 不好 -他们来了 跟上!快点!
Oh, no. - They're coming. Come! Quick!
把地毯抽走!快!
Rug! Now!
走吧
Come on.
你把另一端拴在什么上面了?
Ah! - What did you tie the other end to?
会没事的
This... is going to be fine.
那个怪胎是谁? 他怎么披着一件斗篷?
Who's that weirdo? Why is he wearing a cloak?
这本应该是…
This is supposed to be...
很神秘的
...mysterious.
亨舍尔和格莱特又害怕又迷茫地
Scared and confused, Hansel and Gretel made their way
穿过安静的村庄
through the quiet village.
格莱特 我们该怎么办?
Gretel, what are we gonna do?
相信我
Trust me.
我有个计划
I have a plan.
我们要去找更好的父母 完美的父母
We are going to find better parents, perfect parents.
比如不会杀了我们的父母?
Like ones who won't kill us so much?
没错
Exactly.
好吧 你知道那个给城♥堡♥送面包的女人吗?
Okay, you know that woman who delivers bread to the castle?
总是给我们巧克力蛋糕的女士?
The one who always gives us chocolate cake?
贝克夫人?
Mrs. Baker?
我觉得她会是个完美的新母亲
I was thinking she'd make a perfect new mother.
没错 巧克力蛋糕就像爱一样
Yeah. Chocolate cake is like love.
爸爸妈妈以前也给我们巧克力蛋糕
Mom and Dad used to give us chocolate cake.
你觉得他们那时还爱我们吗?我不知道 亨舍尔 现在 听着…
Do you think they still loved us then? - I don't know, Hansel. Now, look...
贝克夫人住在这里
Mrs. Baker lives right here.
我们必须要经过的这个地方叫什么?
Uh, what's this we have to go through?
上面写着:“黑暗森林”
It says, "deep dark woods."
也许我们应该回家
Maybe we should go back home.
如果我们知道爸妈这么做的理由 也许…
If we just knew why Mom and Dad did what they did, maybe...
亨舍尔 你真想再被砍一次头吗?
Hansel, do you really want to get your head cut off again?
跟我学
Just do what I do.
把你所有的情感都放在一个箱子里
Take all your feelings and put them in a box.
-把它锁上 埋起来 再烧掉 -什么?
Lock and bury it and set fire to it. - What?
-好吧 -然后再也不要想起来
Okay. - Never think about them again.
我怎么把埋起来的箱子烧掉?
How can I set fire to the box after I buried it?
亨舍尔!我们要不惜代价 找到完美的父母
Hansel! We are going to find the perfect parents whatever it takes.
然后…
And then...
妈妈和爸爸会后悔的
Mom and Dad will be sorry.
我们走吧 跟紧点
剧集 | 韩塞尔和葛雷特的格林世界大冒险(2021) | 导航列表