剧集 | 韩塞尔和葛雷特的格林世界大冒险(2021) | 导航列表
你要干嘛 奇怪的鸟?
What do you want, weird bird?
我们的一员
One of us.
不 你很有趣 什么?没什么!
No, you're funny. What? Nothing!
你才在和松果说话!话说 你去哪里了?
You were talking to pine cones! Where have you been, anyway?
我去找柴火 然后忘了我在做什么
Getting firewood, and I forgot what I was doing.
我最后到了森林的边缘 阴影们在和我对话 然后我大声咆哮
I ended up at the edge of the woods. The shadows talked to me and I roared!
他们就离开了 接着我看到一只鸟 于是我跟上去 离得很近…
Then they went away and I saw a bird, so I followed it, I got close and then...
这真疯狂!我喜欢这里!
It was crazy! I love it here!
哦 我也喜欢这里
Oh. Um, I love it here, too.
我只是…很高兴你回家了
I'm just... I'm glad you're home.
嘿 我在想建一座塔 来让这里变得更像一个家
Hey, I was thinking a tower might make this place feel more like a real home.
这将会很完美的
It would be so perfect.
你为什么要生火?又不冷
Why are you making a fire? It's not cold.
来做你的晚饭 我是个养家的料吧?
To cook your dinner. Am I a provider or what?
那是什么?
What is that?
是肉
It's a meat.
这是一只鸟
It's a bird.
它之前是只鸟 现在成了一块肉
It was a bird. Now it's meat.
你记得那个会说话的树说了什么 对吧?
You remember what that talking tree said, right?
取你所需 勿贪更多
Take only what you need and nothing more.
我需要照顾你
I need to take care of you,
这意味着我需要找到 除了莓果以外的食物
and that means I need to provide food that isn't just berries.
还有 狩猎真是太棒了!什么?!
Also, hunting is freakin' awesome! - What?!
好吧 烤野鸡现在听上去是挺不错的
Well, some roast pheasant does sound pretty good right now.
但就破例这一次 好吗?
But just this once, okay?
我保证
I promise.
嘿 这个松果看起来像我!
Hey, this pine cone looks like me!
再来几根蕨类植物就完工了
Just a few more ferns and we should be done.
我们都用完了 我再去拿一点
Huh. We're all out. I'll go fetch more.
找到就赶紧回来 好吗?
Come right back home, okay?
你好啊 小家伙…
Hey there, little guy...
不会吧 又来!
No, not again!
回家吧
Go home.
我们不需要更多的肉了
We do not need more meat.
我们的一员
One of us.
亨舍尔?
Hansel?
亨舍尔?
Hansel?
一个给亨舍尔 一个给小龙
One for Hansel, one for Drago,
还有一个留给我自己
and one for me.
你要把那个吃完吗?
Are you going to finish that?
我看到你了
I see you.
亨舍尔 你保证过的!
Hansel, you promised!
我很抱歉 但我们需要食物 对吧?
I'm sorry, but we need food, right?
我说过我要养你
I said I was gonna provide for you.
我们就把它都吃完 不浪费食物就好
We'll just eat it all so nothing goes to waste.
这样我们就不算违反规则了
Then we're not breaking the rule.
好吧 没关系的
Okay. This is fine.
啊哦 每次她说 “没事”的时候 事情都会变得很糟糕
Uh-oh. Whenever she says, "This is fine," it never is.
她知道这个词是什么意思吗?
Does she know what that word means? - Ha!
等一下 这其实说得通
Wait. That actually made sense.
等下就知道了
Wait for it.
嘿!你们会吃自己身上的跳蚤吗 还是把它们都摘掉?
Hey! Hey! Do you guys eat your fleas or just pick them off?
又来了
There we go.
随着时间的流逝 亨舍尔持续狩猎
As time passed, Hansel continued to hunt.
他知道自己不应该这样 他希望自己没有这种冲动
He knew he shouldn't. He wished he didn't want to.
但他的愿望太强烈了
But he wanted to so much.
与此同时 格莱特想要打造完美之家的愿望
Meanwhile, Gretel's desire to build the perfect home and family
变成了一种病态的痴迷
turned into an obsession.
亨舍洛特爵士 你觉得安娜派尼霍夫的新裙子如何?
Sir Hanselot, what do you think of young Anna Pinehoff's new dress?
我觉得她应该停止和
I think she should stop sneaking around
那个放荡的西班牙伯爵
with that rakish Spanish count,
亨贝托德尔皮诺先生偷偷约会了
Señor Humberto del Piño.
嘘!
Hush!
我的叔叔 克劳斯冯坦嫩扎芬男爵 可不能知道这件事!
My uncle, Baron Klaus von Tannenzapfen must never know!
安娜 这是什么?
Anna, what is this?
我该怎么和你的未婚夫
What am I to tell your betrothed,
红龙王 说这件事?
le Roi des Drago Rouge?
告诉他 那是心之所向!
Tell him the heart wants what the heart wants!
天啊 她疯了!
Man, she's gone loony!
不是疯了 只是孤独
Not loony, just lonely.
安娜怎么会孤独呢?
How could Anna be lonely?
她有两个男朋友
She has two boyfriends,
而小龙很明显是爱她的那一个!
and Drago is clearly the one who loves her!
亨贝托就是个混♥蛋♥!
Humberto is just a jerk!
我的舌头!
My tongue!
亨舍尔 你的牙齿!
Hansel, your teeth!
你不觉得奇怪吗?
That doesn't seem weird to you?
不奇怪
Not weird.
很好
Good.
母亲树 我的弟弟怎么了?
Mother Tree, Mother Tree, what's happening to my brother?
他破坏了平衡
He has upset the balance.
生命丛林的和谐被打破了
The wood of life is no longer in harmony.
告诉我该怎么做 拜托了
Just tell me what to do. Please.
他留在这里只是因为你
He only stays here because of you.
只有一个办法可以解决这个问题
There is but one way to fix this.
如果你拒绝他 离开他 让他心碎
The deep dark woods will take what's left of Hansel...
黑暗森林就会带走
...if you reject him, turn from him,
亨舍尔剩余的部分
break his heart.
我不可能这么做
I could never do that.
他是我弟弟 你有什么毛病?
He's my brother. What's wrong with you?
你弟弟不是唯一一个失去平衡的人
Your brother is not the only one out of balance.
你在建造一座城♥堡♥
You are building a castle,
一座躲避自己孤独的城♥堡♥
a castle in which to hide from your own loneliness.
那又怎样?
So what?
这只是一堆石头和木头
It's just a bunch of rocks and wood and stuff.
你知道我是木头做的 对吧?
You know I'm made of wood, right?
听我说
Listen to me.
你必须放亨舍尔走 重新恢复平衡
You must let Hansel go and restore the balance
以免为时太晚
before it is too late.
不 我们只剩彼此了
No, all we have is each other.
他还是我的弟弟
He's still my brother.
他还是吗?
Is he?
他在这里让生命丛林变得不再安全
The wood of life is no longer safe with him here...
你也一样
And neither are you.
亨舍尔绝对不会伤害我
Hansel would never hurt me.
但他正在变成的东西可能会伤害你
But the thing he is becoming might.
亨舍尔!
Hansel!
亨舍尔 醒醒!
Hansel, wake up!
再睡五分钟
Five more minutes.
肉!
Meat!
这可不行 把我的弟弟还给我!
This is not fine. I want my brother back!
我还是你的弟弟啊
I'm still brother.
你不能再这样了
You have to stop this.
这已经不再是狩猎了 这是屠♥杀♥
It isn't even hunting anymore. It's just slaughtering.
狩猎是必要的 格莱特
Must hunt, Gretel.
你留在家里就行
Just stay home.
我们可以玩游戏
We can play a game.
或者种花♥园♥
Or maybe plant a garden.
一定要狩猎 格莱特
Must hunt, Gretel.
亨舍尔 拜托
Hansel, please.
我需要你
I need you.
我在找一名年轻的王子和公主
I am looking for a young prince and princess.
我能进入丛林吗?
May I enter the wood?
生命丛林里没有皇室成员
There is no royalty in the wood of life.
每种生物都完美地在这里和谐共处
Every creature coexists here in perfect harmony and peace.
如果你问我的话 这是个不错的安排
It's a pretty good setup, if you ask me.
这真美好
That's cute.
那以别的动物为食的生物呢?
Well, what about the creatures that eat other creatures?
你知道吗?没人喜欢自作聪明的家伙
You know what? No one likes a smart aleck.
就因为这一点 我是不会让你进去的
Just for that, I'm not letting you in.
剧集 | 韩塞尔和葛雷特的格林世界大冒险(2021) | 导航列表