剧集 | 韩塞尔和葛雷特的格林世界大冒险(2021) | 导航列表
“14袋鱼肉粉…”
"Fourteen bags of powdered fish..."
我跟你说过 你不用每五分钟 就清查一次存货
I told ya, ya don't got to take stock every five minutes.
抱歉 我喜欢让一切井井有条
Uh... Sorry, I like to be organized.
蜜蜂倒是井井有条的 但它们不开心啊
Bees is organized, but they ain't happy.
等等 它们开不开心?
Oh, wait. I don't know, are they happy or not?
我并不知道
I don't knows.
重点是你得放松点
The point is, you gotta loosen up.
早上好 女士们 真是美丽的一天 对吧?
Good morning, ladies. Beautiful day, isn't it?
我是个寡妇!我是说 没错
I'm a widow! I... I mean, um, yes.
美好的一天 没错
Day is, uh, beau... beautiful. Yes.
我想为村里穷困的孩子们准备炸鱼 我需要…
I'm having a fish fry for poor children of the village. I need...
鱼!
Fish!
是的 需要很多 我一直没找到腌鲱鱼
Yes. And lots of them. I'm having such trouble finding pickled herring.
那你来对地方了
Well, you've come to the right place.
我们有腌鲱鱼 我去拿给你
We've got pickled herring. I'll get it for you.
我是格莱特
I'm Gretel.
你好 格莱特
Hello, Gretel.
需要帮忙吗?
Uh... do you need any help?
不用 我可以的
No, no. I've got it.
幸好我在这里 不然你可能就受伤了
It's a good thing I was here 'cause, uh, you could have been hurt.
我从城♥堡♥、悬崖、树上都摔下来过
Eh, I've fallen from castles, cliffs, trees.
梯子不算什么的
A ladder is nothing.
看来你经历过不少艰难时刻
Yeah, it does look like you've seen some hard times.
你不必隐藏自己的真性
You don't have to hide who you are.
如果你经历了很多事情 恰恰说明了你真正地活过
If you've lived through a lot, it just means you've really lived.
你该为此感到骄傲的
You should be proud of that.
-我是个寡妇! -是的 你说过了
I'm a widow! - Yes, you mentioned.
而且我们见过很多次了 费舍尔寡妇
Also, we've met many times, Widow Fischer.
不管怎样 这些鱼是免费 送给那些穷苦孩子们的
Anyhoo, here's some free fish for the poor children.
谢谢你 小姐
Uh, thank you, miss.
小姐
"Miss."
那些孩子会很感激的 我很高兴能为他们做点好事
Those poor children will be so grateful. I'm glad to be able to do something nice.
做点好事… 真好
It's nice... uh, uh, to be nice.
确实
It is indeed.
日安 女士们
Good day, ladies.
今天继续我们的课程
And today, we continue our lessons.
怎么了?
Is something wrong?
有什么不对的话 你得告诉我 这是规矩
If something isn't right, you must tell me. It's a rule.
我觉得戴这个帽子太傻气了 我连自己在哪里都看不…
I feel silly in this hat. I can't even see where I'm... Oh!
如果你要成为一名勋爵 就得少来点“我觉得”
If you're going to be a lord, you must stop feeling so much
而是开始思考
and start thinking.
比如说 想想帽子
For instance, think about the hat.
如果你把它往右移一点 它就能完美地保持平衡了
If you move it just a skosh to the right, it will balance perfectly.
嘿 你说得对
Hey, you were right.
勋爵永远是对的 这是规矩
A lord is always right. It's a rule.
拿这本书
The book.
坐下
The stool.
我提醒你 亨舍尔 图书馆是我神圣的私人领域
I caution you, Hansel, the library is my private sanctum sanctorum.
没有我的允许 绝不允许任何人来这里 这是规矩
Absolutely no one is allowed here without my permission. It's a rule.
这本书叫“钝才成爵之课”
Now, the book is titled "Lordly Lessons for Laggardly Lads."
它会教给你所有 成为勋爵需要的知识
And it will teach you all there is to know about being a Lord.
读吧
Read.
第一章 第一课:
Chapter one, lesson one:
“勋爵出席正餐必须永远晚到15分钟”
"A lord must always arrive for dinner 15 minutes late."
没错 必须让普通人等着
Mm. Mm-hmm. Yes, the common people must be kept waiting
因为像我们俩这样的勋爵 是很特别的
because lords, such as we two, are special.
很好
Nice.
第一课 A章节:
Lesson
“勋爵必须永远骑在他的马上”
"A Lord must always remain on his horse."
是谁用蜡笔写上去的
Uh, someone wrote that one in crayon.
既然写在书上 就是规矩
It's in the book, so it's a rule.
哦…好吧 那我什么时候能有自己的马?
Oh... 'Kay. So, do I get a horse?
你是说他吗?
You mean... like this one?
这是杰豪斯海特
This is Jehorsephat.
现在不行
Not yet.
你得完成学业 才能得到杰豪斯海特
You must earn Jehorsephat by completing your lessons.
我会的!第二课:
I will! I will! Lesson
“勋爵绝不可以低下头颅 只能低下眉毛”
"A Lord must never lower his head, only his eyebrows."
很好
Good. Good.
你让我想起了我儿子
You know, you remind me of... my son.
他没有变成燕子吧?
He didn't turn into a swallow, did he?
你没吃掉他吧?
You didn't eat him, did you?
天啊 没有 比那还糟糕
Heavens no. It was worse than that.
他离我而去…
He left me to become...
当了海盗
A pirate.
海盗很酷 那是绝对不可能的
Pirates are cool. - They most certainly are not.
他们又野蛮又肮脏 还不守规矩
They're wild and dirty and they don't follow the rules.
是的 没错
Yes, right.
谁想航行七大洋 历经冒险寻找黄金?
Who'd wanna sail the Seven Seas, having adventures and finding gold?
反正不是我 恶心
Not me. Yuck.
恶心 没错
Yuck, indeed.
你是个好孩子
Oh, you are a good boy. Mmm.
你可以看杰豪斯海特一眼
You may have a glimpse of Jehorsephat.
够了
Enough.
亨舍尔 你不会离开我的
Hansel, you won't leave me.
对吧?我发誓
Will you? - I promise.
我永远不会离开你
I'll never leave you.
我也以勋爵的身份向你承诺
And I promise on my word as a lord,
只要你留在这里 我就会像父亲一样对你
that as long as you remain, I will be like a father to you.
亨舍尔和格莱特 都决定融入他们的新家庭
Both Hansel and Gretel were determined to fit in their new homes.
对亨舍尔来说 这意味着少感受 多思考
For Hansel, this meant less feeling and more thinking.
对格莱特来说 恰恰相反
And for Gretel, the opposite.
费舍尔寡妇坚持 让她听从自己的心声
Widow Fischer insisted that her heart be her guide.
你是在想那个年轻人吗? 什么?不是
Are you thinking about that young man? - What? No.
我没想什么 我…
I'm not thinking. I'm... Whoa!
我是在感觉
I'm feeling.
或许你可以换个新造型吸引他
Well, maybe you could catch his eye with a new look.
我看起来糟透了
I look awful.
是啊 我可能不太擅长 为别人改造形象
Yeah, I think I might be terrible at make-overs.
历经了那么多悲伤
After so much sadness,
亨舍尔和格莱特 开始向幸福迈出了第一步
Hansel and Gretel started to experience the first step toward happiness.
有了希望
Hope.
总有一天
Someday.
你和我
You and me.
总有一天
Someday.
你和我
You and me.
炸鱼没什么
This fish fry is nothing.
再有两天 就是五朔节了
In two days it's the Maypole Festival.
大家都会去 梅斯特勋爵也会去
Everyone will be there. Even Lord Meister.
我听说他收养了个小男孩 跟你差不多大
I hear he's adopted a young boy around your age.
也许你会见到他
Maybe you'll get to meet him.
我可没兴趣
Ugh. I'm not interested.
你只对一个帅气的年轻人 感兴趣 对吧?
Oh, only got eyes for a certain handsome, young man, huh?
我不能怪你
Well, I can't say that I blame ya. Ooh la la.
他很有吸引力吧?
He is one salty anchovy, isn't he?
现在该上你的射箭课了
And now, time for your archery lesson.
准备 瞄准 射箭
Ready. Aim. Fire.
好样的 孩子
Well done, my boy.
我听说你什么都能修好
I heard you can fix anything.
能帮我修好戒指吗?
Can you fix my ring, please?
当然
Of course.
完好如初
Good as new.
谢谢!
Thank you!
转圈圈?
Twirl?
我变成小鸟啦
I'm a bird.
-我也要! -我也要!
Me!
我也要转圈圈!
Twirl me!
他在看我!
He's looking!
格莱特!我希望着你能来
Gretel! I wa... I was hoping you would come.
我也来了 我是个寡妇
I'm here, too. I'm a widow.
剧集 | 韩塞尔和葛雷特的格林世界大冒险(2021) | 导航列表