剧集 | 韩塞尔和葛雷特的格林世界大冒险(2021) | 导航列表
很久很久以前 童话故事其实是很可怕的
Once upon a time, fairy tales were awesome.
我知道你不相信
We know, you don't believe us.
你一定觉得童话里 到处都是粉扑扑的可爱仙女
You think fairy tales are cute and pink and full of fairies.
但是事实并非如此
Well, they're not.
真正的童话是很恐怖的
Real fairy tales are scary.
跟着两个孩子 一起进入黑暗的童话故事吧
Follow two children as they venture off into a dark tale.
这是一个恐怖的故事
A scary tale.
一个奇异的故事
A strange tale.
哦 稍等一下
A... Wait a minute.
你今年几岁了?
Are you even old enough for this?
我不知道你的小心脏能不能承受得了
You really think you can handle it?
很久很久以前 有一个小女孩 从黑暗森林中走了出来
Once upon a time, a young girl emerged from the deep dark woods
感觉事情在往好的方向发展
feeling that things were looking up.
是的 她依然以为她弟弟死了
Yes, she still thought her brother was dead...
但她安全抵达了
...but she had made it to safety.
她是这么认为的
Or so she thought.
叫声还挺甜美
Such a sweet coo.
没什么的 不用多想 在这里办派对很正常
This is fine. Nothing to think about here. Totally normal place to have a party.
会很有趣的 或许…
It's going to be really fun, and maybe...
或许我们会牵手
Maybe we'll hold hands.
或许吧
Maybe.
那个地方看起来像个鬼屋 还有股臭味
That place looks like it's haunted and smelly.
连我都不愿意靠近那里 而我可是睡在半空的头骨里呢
I wouldn't go anywhere near it, and I sleep in a half-empty skull.
我可不想知道不空的那半是什么
Oh, I don't wanna know what it's half-full of.
安静!
Quiet!
当格莱特努力让自己 相信反常的事情时…
While Gretel wrestled her common sense into submission,
亨舍尔那边的情况也不太妙…
things weren't looking any better for Hansel...
虽然你赢了我们的赌注 你会看到壁炉前
Although you have won our bet, you will see there is nothing of value
没什么有价值的东西
in front of that fireplace.
也许是凳子 或是旧毯子 又或…
Perhaps a stool or an old rug or...
亨舍尔!
Hansel!
你好啊 你说没什么有价值的东西吗?
Hello. - Nothing of value, you say? Hmm.
的确
Indeed.
抱歉 我知道不能进图书馆 但是…
I'm sorry. I know the library is off-limits, but...
你做了什么?
What have you done?!
你不该在这里!你该在你的房♥间里!
You shouldn't be in here! You're supposed to be in your room!
这是规矩!
It's a rule!
真巧啊 这个男孩就坐在壁炉前
What a coincidence that this boy would be right in front of the fireplace.
真是极品佳酿啊
A superlious vintage.
天真无邪 没有一丝狡诈
Innocent, without a trace of guile.
你闻起来像烧焦的头发和热烟囱
Ugh, you smell like burnt hair and hot chimneys.
哦 谢谢你
Oh, well, thank you.
味道太纯了 真好!
It's pure goodness. Ugh! So good! Ugh.
让我不舒服!要是碰到了你 我可能就弄不掉这个味道了
It makes me sick! If I were to touch you, I might not ever get the smell off.
无论如何
Oh! - Irregardlessly,
我很高兴 这个男孩是我的了
I am glad that this boy is mine.
什么?
What?
可惜我现在不能带走他
Sadly, tsk, I cannot take him right now.
我必须得把一只狼弄到手
There's a certain wolf I must collect.
显然 他假装成了谁的祖母
Apparently, he pretended to be somebody's grandmother.
你能想象吗?
Ah... Can you imagine?
什么样的笨蛋会被骗到呢?
I mean, what kind of idiot would fall for that?
梅斯特勋爵?
Lord Meister?
小子
Boy...
你有三天时间到地狱报道
...you will report to Hell in three days' time
开始接受无尽的折磨!
to begin your... eternity of suffering!
而我会确保你
And I will make sure you are...
永远陷于难以忍♥受的痛苦中
Ah! - ...In unbearable pain forever.
而痛苦永远都不会停止 即使你说
And it will never, ever stop. Even if you say...
“我诚心诚意地请求你”
... "Pretty please with a cherry on top."
不!我知道我不该在图书馆 但我是个好孩子!
No! I know I wasn't supposed to be in the library, but I'm a good boy!
我学了所有的规矩!
I learned all the rules!
梅斯特勋爵绝不会让我出事的!
And Lord Meister would never let anything bad happen to me!
关于这点…
About that...
我亲爱的孩子
Oh, my dear boy.
你亲爱的梅斯特勋爵把你当作赌注
Your beloved Lord Meister lost you
输给了我!
to me... in a bet!
但我是个好孩子
But I was good.
正是这些时刻才让人觉得值呢
Ah, these are the moments that make life worthwhile.
三天后见
I'll see you in three days.
别逼我来找你
Don't make me come looking for you.
你会后悔的
You'll regret it.
你姐姐也是
And so will your sister.
格莱特!不!
Gretel! No!
你不该来这里的
You weren't supposed to be here.
这是规矩
It's a rule.
所以毫无疑问是你的错
So this is really all your fault.
我的错?但是我…
My fault? But I...
没关系
It's fine. It's fine.
那个年轻人会在这里 一切都会很完美
That young man will be here, and everything will be perfect.
可能还会跳舞呢
There might even be dancing.
看起来不怎么像派对
It doesn't look like much of a party.
怎么也会清理一下…
You'd think he'd have cleaned up the...
头骨吧
...skulls.
哦!
Ah! - Oh!
你叫什么?没敲门的是你
What are you screaming for? You're the one who didn't knock.
我…很抱歉
I... I'm sorry.
我是来参加派对的?
I'm here for the party?
我儿子的派对
Oh, uh, my son's party.
哦 没错 当然了
Oh, right, of course.
你是我儿子的受…
You're one of my son's vict...
朋友之一
Friends.
受朋友…是我刚才编的一个词
Victfriends... is a word I just made up.
我…是不是来错时候了?
Um... I... Is this the wrong day?
不 你只是到早了 亲爱的 请坐吧…
Oh, no, no. You're just early, dear. Have a seat...
随便坐哪儿
...somewhere.
或者就站会儿吧
Or maybe just stand.
在这里好好待客不容易 是吧?
It is hard to be hospitable in here, isn't it?
来点小食饮料的怎么样?
Now, how about some refreshments?
看看啊 假牙气泡水
Let's see, fizzy denture water...
漂浮波波眼球 或者香浓鼠鼠茶?
...floating eyeball, rat tea?
不用了 谢谢 我还不渴
No, thank you. I'm not thirsty.
凝视神秘之眼…
Gaze upon the mystic eye of...
哦 不!
Oh no!
这看起来好痛苦啊 让我帮你解开脚铐吧
Oh, that looks so painful. Let me help you get out of those chains.
不 乖乖跳到桌子上等着吧
No, no, no, no, just be a dear and hop up on that table to wait.
脚铐都陷进你的脚踝了
These are really digging into your ankles.
-是谁干的? -什么?
Who did this to you? - What?
是我自己
Oh, I did.
没错 这样能强健我腿肚子的肌肉
Yes, it helps me build up my calf muscles.
-我要当花样滑冰选手 -你知道钥匙在哪里吗?
I'm going to be a figure skater. - Do you know where the key is?
或者有没有鸡骨头能用呀?
Or do you have a chicken bone?
别动了 我在帮你
Stop moving, I'm trying to help you.
你为什么要帮我?关你什么事?
Why would you help me? What do you care, huh?
你很痛苦
You're in pain.
只有怪物才会眼看着别人受苦 却什么都不做
Only a monster would watch someone suffer and do nothing.
那么…
Then...
那么…
Then...
我就是怪物!
I am a monster!
对不起!
I'm sorry!
真的对不起!
I'm so sorry!
我见过那么多痛苦 却什么都没做
I've seen so much suffering and done nothing.
你喜欢我儿子吧?
You like my son, don't you?
你不该喜欢他的 他跟表面上看起来的不一样
You shouldn't. He's not what he seems.
他是个魔鬼 是杀人犯 还是魔法师!
He's a fiend, a murderer, a warlock!
这不可能是他
He can't be the same young man.
他那么友好…又帅气
He's so nice and... and handsome.
他偷走年轻女孩的灵魂 把灵魂中的魔力注入到魔法金线中
He steals the souls of young girls to power his magical golden twine.
然后他用魔法金线为人们修补东西
Then he uses it to fix things for people,
但只是为了骗他们 赢得他们的信任
but only to trick them, to earn their trust,
剧集 | 韩塞尔和葛雷特的格林世界大冒险(2021) | 导航列表