剧集 | 韩塞尔和葛雷特的格林世界大冒险(2021) | 导航列表
Well, due to that agreement you didn't read...
是你说没人会看那些的!
You said no one does!
…在我们把整个故事全部讲完之前 我们都只能保持这个乌鸦样
...we're cursed to remain ravens until we tell the full and complete tale,
以上就是约翰尼斯 并不知道的重要剧情
and that was an important part that Johannes did not know.
嘿 我能问个问题吗?
Hey, can I ask a question?
只有我这么想 还是说那个恶魔真的很可爱?
Is it just me or is that Devil guy really sweet?
他是不是…?
Is he...
我不知道 第一次见面时 他看着就很像死人
I can't tell. He looked dead when I first met him.
约翰尼斯 你还好吗?
Psst. Johannes, uh, you okay?
乔乔想睡觉
Jojo sleepy.
那个故事 哦 我讲到哪儿了?
Uh, story, uh... Oh, where was I?
-我们爸妈第一次约会 -我猜他们肯定一拍即合
Mom and Dad on their first date. - Bet they were hitting it off.
当然咯 可爸爸是怎么摆脱诅咒的?
Of course they were. But how did Dad escape the curse?
很久很久以前
Once upon a time,
一位孤独的国王
a lonely king...
试图赢取一颗金色的芳心
...sought to win a golden heart.
看起来你已经应有尽有了
It would appear you have everything.
为什么还要追我呢?
Why do you pursue me?
因为我爱你!
Because I love you!
没有你 我拥有的一切都失去了意义
All that I have means nothing without you.
我只拥有我的那些器具
All that I have are my wares.
我那些…
My many, many, many...
盈千累万的金器
...many golden wares.
可我甘愿付出一切 只求再享家庭温暖
But I would give it all to have a family again.
这也是我唯一所求!
That's all I want too!
有个家!
A family!
-一位妻子! -一位丈夫!
A wife! - A husband!
-还有孩子! -还有孩子!
And children!
但这绝无可能
It could never be.
据说 如果我有了孩子的话
It's said that a fate worse than death
等待他们的 是比死亡更可怕的命运
awaits my children if ever I have any.
我绝对不会让他们受到伤害的!
I would never let harm come to them!
我统治下的每个仆人与士兵 都会负责保护他们的
Every servant and soldier in my kingdom would be tasked with their protection.
他们会成为我们王国的绝世珍宝
They would be the treasure of our kingdom.
他们在我们出生前就深爱着我们了
They... loved us before we were even born.
但是 这说不通啊 因为 你也知道咯
But that doesn't make any sense because, you know.
她答应了!
She said yes!
准备起航!
Prepare the ship!
我们要回家了!
We're heading home!
我们一到家就立刻成婚
And we'll be married the moment we arrive.
诅咒受到了诅咒
Curses be cursed.
欢迎来到格林童话王国!
Welcome to the Kingdom of Grimm!
我们必须得做点什么 否则他们会不得好死的
We have to do something. They'll die horrible deaths!
得有人去警告一下他们诅咒的事
Someone has to warn them about the curse.
我们是唯一知道怎么破除它的人
We're the only ones who know how to stop it.
听好了 如假包换的恶魔警告过我们
Look, the literal Devil warned us...
如果我们把这事说出去 我们也会被诅咒的
...that we would be cursed too if we tell anyone about this.
再说了 谁会相信这种天方夜谭啊?
And who would believe such a tall tale anyway?
“抱歉 我伟大的陛下
"Pardon me, oh great King,
但是恶魔向我们详细讲述了一个
but the Devil gave us the details of a curse
即将降临在您和新娘身上的诅咒”
about to befall you and your bride."
“我的陛下 您真幸运 我丰富的喜剧经验
"Well, my king, fortunately for you, my extensive theatrical experience
-磨练了我的记忆力… -别又来啊
has honed my memory..." - Not this again.
…所以我能一字不差地 把恶魔的话复述给您听
"...so I can tell you precisely what the devil said.
死亡策马而来 一匹供人乘骑的高贵动物”
"Death shall come astride a noble beast to ride."
我就是这样知道了 有关诅咒的所有细节
And that is how I learned the details of the curse,
以及破除它的方法
and how it could be broken.
那我就放心了
Well, that's a relief.
是啊 你应该能放心了吧
Hmm. Yes. So you would think.
还有很远吗?
Is it much further?
抱歉 我的王后 如果我能够…
Oh... - I'm sorry, my queen. If only I'd...
天啊 这是我见过最俊美的良驹了
Why, this is the most beautiful beast I've ever seen.
没错 真是太完美了
Yes, it's perfect.
“死亡策马而来 一匹供人乘骑的高贵动物
"Death shall come astride a noble beast to ride."
国王命在旦夕 除非它拔蹄而逃”
"The kingly life is done unless away it runs."
快跑!
Run!
你这么做是什么意思?
What is the meaning of this?
我不能说 我的陛下 您务必要相信我
I cannot say, my king. You will have to trust me.
你是我最忠实的朋友
You are my most faithful friend,
我相信你
and I trust you.
走吧 我们还要策划婚礼呢
Come. We have a wedding to plan.
哦!这是我见过最精美的华服了!
Oh! This is the most beautiful garment I've ever seen!
真是太完美了
It's perfect.
“继而华服忽现 王后痴迷无法自拔
"And next a garment seen shall captivate the queen."
须以烈火焚尽华服 否则王后小命休矣”
"Then burn this dress with fire or else the queen expires."
你这么做是什么意思?
What is the meaning of this?
我不能说 我的陛下
I cannot say, my king.
您务必要相信我
You will have to trust me.
你是我最忠实的朋友
You are my most faithful friend,
我…我相信你
and I, uh... I trust you.
但是说真的 你是怎么了?
But seriously, what? what is wrong with you?
走吧 我们还要策划婚礼呢
Come. We have a wedding to plan.
我此生从未这么开心过 我的王后
I've never been so happy, my queen.
我也是 我的…
Nor have I, my... Ah!
我的王后!来人啊 做点什么啊!
My queen! Someone, do something!
“最后 女主人倒下了
"At last the mistress drops,
她的心脏不再跳动”
her heart within her stops."
约翰尼斯 你在做什么?
Johannes, what are you doing?!
追上他!
After him!
“除非咬破她的朱唇 吮尽三滴鲜血”
"Unless you bite her lip and three blood drops you sip."
等等
Wait.
你吻了我们的母亲?
You kissed our mother?
没有 我咬了你们的母亲
No, I bit your mother.
是不一样 但并没有比较好
Different, but not better.
什么?!
What?!
你这是…?!
What is the...
拜托 我的陛下
Please, my king.
你立刻解释清楚!
Explain yourself. Now!
我…我做不到
I... I cannot.
您务必要信… 够了!
You have to tr... - Enough!
你的所作所为不可原谅
You have done something unforgivable.
我不会再相信你了
I can trust you no further.
抓住他!
Seize him!
黎明时分
You will burn at the stake at dawn.
你将被执行火刑!
This is my first execution.
噢!亲-
Oh, dear.
我能说两句吗?
May I speak?
但是 破除了这个诅咒的人 其命运必将更加凄惨”
"But he who thwarts this curse, his fate shall be much worse."
我的陛下 我之前所做的一切…
My king, I did what I did...
如果他说出真♥相♥ 就会立刻化身为石
"If reasons he make known, at once he'll turn to stone."
是为了 让您和王后得以摆脱诅咒的纠缠
...to save you both from the Queen's curse.
我依然是你忠实的…
I remain your faithful...
朋友!
Friend!
不要!约翰尼斯!
I'm sorry, Johannes! Johannes!
约翰尼斯肯定是听到我们说的话了
Johannes must have overheard us talking.
这不能算是我们告诉他的 对吧?
Well, that doesn't count as us telling him, does it?
因为如果算的话 我们应该已经变成…
'Cause if it did, we'd have turned into...
糟糕
Oh crap.
不!我的演艺生涯终结了!
No, no, no, no, no! My acting career is over!
我觉得这可不能赖诅咒
I don't think you can blame this for that.
嘿 我是多蒂!
Hey, I'm Dotty!
-会说话的乌鸦! -会说话的乌鸦!
A talking raven?
会说话的乌鸦!
Talking ravens!
我是威廉
Well, I am William,
这位是…
and this is...
雅各布
Jacob.
我们曾是人类
We used to be humans.
真的吗?!这太夸张了!
Really?! That's crazy!
我永远不会忘记这一点的
I will never forget that fact.
目瞪口呆 老兄
Mind blown, man.
为了破除王后的诅咒 我受到了诅咒 变成了石头
剧集 | 韩塞尔和葛雷特的格林世界大冒险(2021) | 导航列表