剧集 | 韩塞尔和葛雷特的格林世界大冒险(2021) | 导航列表
很久很久以前 童话故事其实是很可怕的
Once upon a time, fairy tales were awesome.
我知道你不相信
We know, you don't believe us.
你一定觉得童话里 到处都是粉扑扑的可爱仙女
You think fairy tales are cute, and pink, and full of fairies.
但是事实并非如此
Well, they're not.
真正的童话是很恐怖的
Real fairy tales are scary.
跟着两个孩子 一起进入黑暗的童话故事吧
Follow two children as they venture off into a dark tale.
这是一个恐怖的故事
A scary tale.
一个奇异的故事
A strange tale.
哦…稍等一下
A... Wait a minute.
你今年几岁了?
Are you even old enough for this?
我不知道你的小心脏能不能承受得了
You really think you can handle it?
很久很久以前
Once upon a time,
有一个小女孩独自走在森林中
a young girl found herself alone in the woods.
她深爱的弟弟死了
The brother she loved was dead.
这是她人生中第一次
Now, for the first time in her life,
不知何去何从…也看不到希望
she didn't have a plan... or hope.
我找了你好久了 格莱特
I've been searching for you for so long, Gretel.
你怎么知道我的名字?
How... how do you know my name?
我还知道…
I know much about...
快跑过来 小姑娘
Get a move on, little guppy.
我罩着你
I got ya covered.
格莱特!等等!我只是想
Gretel! Wait! I just want to... Ooph!
我们走!
Let's go!
你好 我是费舍尔寡妇
Oh, hey there. I'm Widow Fischer.
显而易见是吧 但又怎么样呢?
It's kinda on the nose, but what can ya do?
鱼是我的生意
Fish is me business.
卖♥♥鱼但不可疑 我总是这样说
Fish, but nothing fishy, that's what I always say.
有时候我说这对鳟鱼好 这对鲑鱼好
Well, sometimes I say it's good for trout, it's good for a salmon.
或者会说 谁知道呢 接下来我要说
Or I say, you know, whatever the next thing I'm gonna say is.
什么都可能 哦 等等
It could be anything. Oh, hang on.
哦 我感觉到了 马上就要来了!
Oh, I feel it coming. Here it comes!
随时 来了!我等不及了…
Oh, any second. It's coming! I can't wait...
腌菜!
Pickle!
是腌菜
Psst! It was pickle.
你怎么不说话呢? 谁把你的嘴缝上啦?
So how come you ain't talking anyway? Somebody sew up your mouth?
我很难过
I'm... sad.
你可以叫我伊迪丝
You can call me Edith.
我是格莱特
Gretel.
格莱特
Gretel.
那是我父亲的名字
That was me father's name.
天啊 那些鱼看起来真不错
Oh, man, those fish look good.
有几周让它们变臭 咱们就能开个派对…
Let 'em get stinky for a couple weeks and we're having ourselves a party...
是的 格莱特倍感心碎
Ahem. Yes, Gretel was devastated.
但如果她知道 几英里外将要发生的事…
But if she had known what was about to happen just a few miles away...
她会喜极而泣的
...she would have wept with joy.
哦 没什么 谢谢 谢谢
Oh, no, no. Thank you. Thank you.
那是一场危险的狩猎
It was a perilous hunt.
但是我梅斯特勋爵斩杀了野兽
But I, Lord Meister, slayed the beast.
不用为我欢呼
No need to cheer.
是的 谢谢 没错 是我
Yes. Yeah. Thank you. Thank... Yes, yes, it is I.
您的茶 梅斯特勋爵
Your tea, Lord Meister.
现在是3点58分
It is58.
下午茶时间是四点
Tea time is at00.
那是规矩
That is a rule.
没有规矩 我完美的领地就会陷入混乱!
Without rules my perfect fiefdom would descend into anarchy!
陷入疯狂!
Into madness!
我非常想把那个杯子摔到墙上!
I've a good mind to dash that cup to bits against the wall!
但是既然规矩里说了 勋爵必须保持镇静
But since the rules state that a lord must always maintain his composure,
替我把杯子摔了 希灵沃斯
throw the cup for me, Shillingworth.
狠狠地摔
Throw it roughly.
很抱歉 让你们看到我这样发脾气
I'm sorry you all had to see me lose my temper like that.
现在收拾干净 希灵沃斯
Now, clean up the mess, Shillingworth.
慢慢收拾 同时语无伦次地发发牢骚
Slowly, and while grumbling incoherently.
太好了!
Excellent!
是时候准备兽皮地毯了
Time to prepare the beast-skin rug.
不!别下手!
No, no, no, no! Don't show the guts!
来呀 宝贝!大胆下手呀!
Show me the guts, baby! Show me the guts!
格莱特
Gretel.
等一下 那家伙死了!
Wait a minute. That guy was dead!
死了不该是这样的
That's not how dying works.
我吃的东西有一半都是死的 它们会在我肚子里活过来吗?
Half the stuff I eat is dead. Is it gonna come back to life in my belly?
会破膛而出吗?
Will it claw its way out?
好了
Okay.
此时 格莱特到了路边的一座房♥子里
At the same time, Gretel was arriving at a strange building just down the road.
这是我的店铺
This is me shop.
从已故的费舍尔先生
I been running this place all alone
草率从事叉鱼的营生后 我就独自经营这里了
since the late Mr. Fischer took up the ill-advised sport of spear catching.
我确实需要有个人帮忙 正好我这儿有间空房♥
I could really use me a hand. I got a spare room.
你想帮我吗?
Wanna help me out? Hmm?
你想吃多少鱼 我就给你多少 来吧
I could give you all the fish you could choke down. Come on.
你觉得呢?
Whaddya say?
嗯…
Well, I...
我跟父母缘分太浅
I haven't had the best of luck with parents.
我不是要做你的家长
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa. I ain't gon' be your parent.
我只是个照顾你的大人
I'm just gon' be a grown-up who takes care of ya.
-告诉你该做什么 -这就是做家长的…
Tells ya what to do. - That's what a parent...
不是的 拜托 是你想太多了
No, come on. You're way overthinking this.
你得少胡思乱想
Ya gotta stop listening to your head-brain.
多倾听心声 好吗?
Ya gotta start listening to your chest-brain, right?
哦 等等 那个东西叫什么来着? 叫做…
Oh, wait, what's that thing called? It's called, uh...
你的心?我说的对吗?
Is it your heart? Heart? Am I saying that right?
是不是你的薰呀?
Is it your hoooort?
好的
All right.
那么欢迎来到你的新家
Well, then, welcome to your new home.
希灵沃斯 这个野兽男孩身上血迹太多了
Shillingworth, this beast-boy has altogether too much blood on him.
马上把他收拾干净
Tidy him up at once.
你是没法用个小扫帚 把野兽男孩收拾干净的
You can't tidy a beast-boy with a whisk.
他需要勋爵级别的清理
He requires a lordly cleaning.
遵命 大人
Yes, my lord.
豪华浴室
The grand deluxe.
你是哪种野兽?
What manner of beast are you?
坏…
A...
坏的那种
A bad one.
在我看来你并不坏
You don't seem bad to me.
反而是个不错的孩子
You seem like rather a nice chap.
勋爵提问 你就要回答 这是规矩
When a lord speaks, you answer. That's a rule.
我是亨舍尔
My name is Hansel.
我是个变成了野兽的男孩
I'm a boy who turned into a beast.
我做了些坏事
I did something bad.
既然我抓到了你
Well, since I caught you,
野兽男孩 你就是我的了
beast or boy, you're mine.
我的东西就没有不好的
And nothing of mine is ever bad.
属于我的都是好的
Everything of mine is good.
因为在我的城♥堡♥里 人人都要守规矩
Because in my castle, we follow the rules.
你想做个好孩子吗?
Do you want to be good?
想的
Yes, please.
亨舍尔在新家安顿好后
As he settled into his new home,
他心心念念的就是格莱特
Hansel could think only of Gretel.
他心里知道 格莱特永远不会原谅他
He knew in his little heart that Gretel could never,
因为他差点害死了她
ever forgive him for almost killing her.
如果她再也见不到他 对她来说更好
And that it would be better for her if she never, ever saw him again.
在并不远的地方 格莱特一心想着亨舍尔
Not far away, Gretel could think only of Hansel.
她知道他为了救她 牺牲了自己
She knew that he had sacrificed himself to save her.
她想了又想 格莱特心里知道
And for all of her thinking and planning, Gretel knew in her little heart
她再也见不到亨舍尔了
that she would never, ever see Hansel again.
这真是太悲伤了
This is sad, so sad.
我把最后一条鱼吃完了
I just ate the last fish.
但随着时间的流逝
But you should know that with time,
悲伤开始褪去
sadness starts to fade.
我们有20罐腌鱼 10张鱼肉馅饼 14袋鱼肉粉…
We've got 20 jars of preserved fish, ten fish pies, 14 bags of powdered fish...
剧集 | 韩塞尔和葛雷特的格林世界大冒险(2021) | 导航列表