剧集 | 韩塞尔和葛雷特的格林世界大冒险(2021) | 导航列表
对不起 我砍了你们的头
I'm sorry I cut off your heads.
不 对不起 我砍了你的头 还有脚趾
No, I'm sorry I cut off your head, and your toe.
对不起 我割断了我的手指
I'm sorry I cut off my finger.
这个家不会再有任何东西受伤了
There will be no more cutting off of anything in this family.
我们很高兴能回家
We're just happy to be home
身体几乎健全
and have most of our parts.
我们会没事的
We're going to be okay.
也许吧 但就算有事
Maybe, but even if we're not,
我们也是共患难的一家人
we'll be not okay as a family.
于是
And so,
亨舍尔和格莱特明白了 他们一直在苦苦寻觅的家
Hansel and Gretel realized that the family they had searched so far and so long for...
就是全家团圆的地方
...was in the place and with the people
称之为家-
they called home.
剧终
The... end.
差一点
Almost.
-你到底在说什么? -还没结束 看啊
What on Earth are you talking about? - It's not quite over. Look.
看!龙!
Look! The dragon!
龙已死!
The dragon is dead!
-怎么杀死它的? -当时你在吗?
How did you kill it? - Were you there when it happened?
难道你一直都是龙吗?
Did it turn out that you were the dragon the whole time?
答疑结束
No further questions.
亨舍尔 这是给你的!
For you, Hansel!
他是匹良驹
He's a good boy.
有一天 你会正式统治王国
One day, you'll officially rule the kingdom.
我觉得 我们现在还是做小孩比较好
I think, officially, we're good with being children for now.
王国会有需要小孩的时候的
There are times when a kingdom needs its children.
其实一直都是
All the times, in fact.
现在 我们全家一起治理格林王国
But for now, we will rule Grimm as a family.
♪ 夜幕已经降临
♪ 黑暗吞噬太阳
♪ 斑驳的星星刺破天空
♪ 月亮安枕在天际
从此 他们幸福地
And so, they all lived happily,
悲伤地 相爱地
and sadly, and lovingly,
复杂地生活在一起
and complicatedly ever after.
剧终
The end.
国王 、王后、亨舍尔和格莱特 珍惜智慧
The King, the Queen, Hansel, and Gretel value wisdom,
勇敢和爱心
courage and heart,
他们也珍惜故事的力量
but they also value the power of stories.
所以他们让我们 成为王国的钦定讲述者
That's why they made us the kingdom's royal storytellers.
太激动了 我从没跟皇室打过交道
Which is crazy. I've never been a royal anything.
只是雅各布说 我是皇家级的麻烦
Except Jacob says I'm a royal pain in the butt.
我都不知道麻烦还有皇家级别
I didn't even know butts had royalty.
谁是麻烦国王和麻烦王后?
Who's the butt King and the butt Queen?
我们变不回人类也没关系
And we're fine with the fact that we'll never be human again.
等等 你们以前是人类?
Wait. You guys used to be human?
多蒂 跟你说过一千遍了!
Dotty, we told you that like a thousand times!
苍天啊!
Mind blown, man!
大地啊!
Mind blown.
打断一下
Excuse me.
故事里的其他人呢?
What happened to the other people in the story?
我们想知道!
We wanna know!
-怎么回事? -我喜欢母亲树
What happened? I loved Mother Tree.
-鸽子女孩们太棒了 -谁下地狱了?
The dove girls were awesome. Who went to hell?
好吧 孩子们 我很高兴你们问了
Uh, all right. Well, children, I'm glad you asked.
我们太淘气了!
Oh, we are so naughty!
别告诉你儿子 但我在这里玩得很开心
Don't tell your son, but I am having the best time here.
我不再是寡妇了
I'm not a widow anymore.
暂时不是
For now.
你能帮我拿一下这个吗?
Could you take this for a second?
王者不会被小把戏蒙蔽
Ah-ah! A lord doesn't fall for a trick.
这是规矩!
That's a rule!
总有一天 有人会拿起这根撑船杆 我就解放了!
One day, someone will take this pole, and I will be disreleased!
我确定!
I assurify you!
你用词不当
You use words incorrectly.
还用你说
But of course I do.
没有比这更邪恶的事了
Nothing could be more evil.
但国王被龙的强大灵魂附身了
But the King was possessed by the mighty spirit of a dragon.
直到我们砍下你的头!
Until we chopped off your head!
然后一条小龙从 我脖子里爬出来?
And then a tiny dragon climbed out of my neck?
对!恶心死了
Yup! It was so gross.
那它去哪了?
But, where did it go?
我们把它砸扁烧了
We smashed it and burned it.
它不会回来的 相信我们
It won't come back. - Trust us.
我们信
We do.
要不要再去看一眼?
Should we go and see it again?
然后上♥床♥睡觉
And then off to bed.
剧终
The End.
这次是真的
For real this time.
还没… 拜托 认真的吗?
And yet... - Oh, come on. Seriously?
一个故事的结局 总是另一个故事的开始
One story's end is always the beginning of another.
我就知道!我有一个派生故事!
I knew it! I'm getting a spin-off!
让我们来讲讲 我在云之地和棒棒糖牧场的历险
Let's make it all about my adventures in Cloudland and Lollipop Meadow.
拜托 不要!
Oh, please, no!
剧集 | 韩塞尔和葛雷特的格林世界大冒险(2021) | 导航列表