剧集 | 韩塞尔和葛雷特的格林世界大冒险(2021) | 导航列表
我要让全村都知道这个蠢驴干的好事
I am gonna tell everyone in the village all about this donkey clod,
大家会把他痛揍一顿
and they are gonna smack the living snot out of him.
与此同时 亨舍尔想出了一个计策
Meanwhile, Hansel had devised a plan of his own.
哦 好爽
Oh, yes.
太爽了
Oh, yeah.
全都是跳蚤 我想要满满的蜱虫
Oh, it was full of fleas. I wanted the one full of ticks.
人类!
A human!
放我出去!
You let me out of here! Ah.
放我出去!
Let me out!
好舒服
Oh, it's so cozy.
亨舍尔再清楚不过了
If there was one thing Hansel knew, it was this...
老年人永远不会错过午睡
Old people never pass up a chance to nap.
哇 看看这些东西
Wow. Look at all this stuff.
假睫毛看起来像苍蝇腿
The fake eyelashes look like flies' legs.
还真是 好恶心!
Oh, they are. Gross!
我只要乔装成那个老恶魔
Okay, I just have to make myself look like that old devil lady.
化个妆能有多难?
How hard could using makeup be?
完美
Perfect.
整个屋子都是这东西的香味
The smell of this stuff really fills the whole house.
就好像有个人类正在我旁边一样
It's like... It's like there's a human right next to me.
啊 奶奶
Ah, Grandmother,
我的眼镜死到哪里去了?
yes, eh, where... where on earth have my glasses gotten to?
鬼…鬼知道
The Devil... Ahem. The Devil knows.
但我不知道啊
But I don't.
别担心 我的魔鬼小崽子
Oh, now, don't you worry your diabolical, evil, little head.
奶奶来给你按♥摩♥一下就好了
Let Granny massage your worries away.
舒舒服服躺好了
There, all nice and comfy.
你的手指好娇嫩
Ah, what delicate fingers you have.
奶奶 唱歌♥哄我睡吧
Oh, sing me to sleep, won't you, Grandmother?
唱歌♥?
Sing?
是啊 唱歌♥
Yes, sing, yes.
用你堕落天使般的迷人嗓音
With your beautiful fallen angel's voice, yes.
你可以的 对吧?
Eh, you... you can do that, can't you?
-奶奶 你的声音… -小宝贝 快睡着…
What a beautiful voice you...
-真动听 -…甜甜入梦中
...have, Grandmother.
我的个奶奶!你干嘛啊?
Tar and pitch! Why did you do that?
对不起 我睡着了 做了一个噩梦
Oh, I'm sorry. I fell asleep and I had a terrible dream.
我可能不小心抓到了你头发
I must have grabbed your hair.
我喜欢噩梦
Oh. I love bad dreams.
梦见什么了?
What was it?
我梦见…
I...
我梦见…
I...
一个有巧克力喷泉的城市
I, uh, dreamed of a city with a chocolate fountain.
但喷泉不再流动 人们都很伤心
But it's not flowing and all the people were sad.
我知道这个城市
Ha! I know a city like that.
我诅咒了它 在喷泉下面放了一只青蛙
I cursed it by putting a frog under the fountain.
它把所有融化的巧克力都吞了
It drinks up all the melted chocolate.
如果那些傻瓜把它拔♥出♥来♥ 喷泉就恢复了
If those fools just pulled it out, their fountain would work again.
你造成了这么多痛苦 真是聪明的恶魔
You cause so much suffering. Such a clever Devil.
我的个太奶奶啊!
Sulfur and brimstone!
我… 我又做了一个噩梦 可能又抓了一下你的头发
I... I had another bad dream, and I must have grabbed your hair again.
这次梦见了什么?
Well, what was it this time?
我梦见一棵树长着金苹果
I dreamed of a tree that grew golden apples,
但是树不结果了 人们都很伤心
but then it stopped bearing fruit and all the people were sad.
我记得这个地方
I remember a place like that.
我在树下放了一只老鼠 咬它的根
I put a mouse under the tree to gnaw at its roots.
如果他们把老鼠除掉 树就会重新长出金苹果了
If they get rid of that mouse, they'd have all the golden apples they want.
你到处散播痛苦 真是有创意的恶魔
Look at you spreading misery everywhere. Such a creative Devil.
祖奶奶啊!
Statistics!
我知道
I... - I know.
你做了个噩梦 这次梦见什么了?
You had a bad dream. Well, what was it this time?
你再拔我头发
And if you pull my hair again,
我就把你肠子掏出来做跳绳
I will have your intestines for a jump rope!
我梦到一个永远无法下船的摆渡人
Uh, I dreamed about a ferryman who could never leave his boat.
我诅咒了他
Ha! I cursed a guy like that.
可惜他不知道
If only he knew.
只要别人拿走他的撑船杆
All he has to do is get someone to take his pole from him,
那个人就会代替他永远留在船上
then he can leave and the other person will remain there in his place forever.
我太为你骄傲了
I couldn't be prouder of you.
真是个作恶多端的恶魔
Such a devilish Devil.
放我出去!
Let me out!
-嘿 快放我出去! -什么鬼?
Hey, you let me out of here right now! - What the me is that?
哦 几个魔鬼带回 一个叫亨舍尔的男孩
Oh, some demons brought in a boy named Hansel,
你见他之前 我把他关起来了
so I locked him up until you were ready for him.
亨舍尔啊 对了
Ah, Hansel, yes.
我留着他有大用
I have big plans for that boy.
我很少能折磨一个真正的好人
It's rare that I get to torment -someone truly good.
他会发现当恶魔变得有创意…
He's going to find out what it's like when the Devil gets...
是什么样子
...creative.
我的眼镜呢?
Where are my glasses?
嘿 不告而别吗?
Hey, you forgot to sign out!
与此同时 格莱特正要向大家
Meanwhile, Gretel was setting out
揭穿魔法师
to tell everyone about the warlock.
请听我说!
Please listen to me!
那个帅气的年轻人是魔法师
The handsome young man is a warlock.
他引诱年轻女孩到他家 然后偷走她们的灵魂
He lures the young girls to his house and he steals their souls!
你们忘了玛丽安吗?还有莉莉丝?
Don't you remember Marianne? Or Lilith?
不幸的是 魔法师已经改写了 她们的记忆
Unfortunately, the warlock had already altered their memories.
我不信
I don't believe it.
对啊 他是把我们村 从巨怪手中救出来的英雄
Yeah. He's the hero that saved our village from trolls.
他让他们相信了各种荒唐事
He made them believe all sorts of outlandish things.
他治好了我老婆的天花
He cured my wife's smallpox.
他是能让梦想成真的魔法兔
He's a magical rabbit who grants wishes.
是他让太阳升起
He's the reason the sun rises.
他是邪恶的魔法师!
He's an evil warlock!
什么?我跟他结婚六年了
What? I've been married to him for six years!
我的天啊 我也是 嗨 很高兴认识你
Oh my gosh. Me too. Hi, it's nice to meet you.
她在瞎编
She's just making up stories.
她不了解他 他是个大好人
Oh, she just doesn't understand him. He's a great guy.
-话说回来 她是谁啊?
Boo! - Who is this girl anyway?
-几十个女孩失踪了! 你们怎么会没发现?
Dozens of girls are missing! How can you not have noticed?
我一定有办法证明的
There must be some way I can prove it.
学校!那里肯定有什么记录
The schoolhouse! They must have some kind of records!
但那里什么也没有
But it was no better there.
玛丽安在哪里?莉莉丝?
Where's Marianne? Lilith?
苏珊娜?凯瑟琳?
Susanna? Katherine?
那些都是女生的名字 我们学校没有女生
Those are all girls' names. There are no girls in this school.
因为她们都消失了!看!
Because they disappeared! Look!
全是男生!
It's all boys!
因为没有女生 这还用说吗
Only because there are no girls. It's simple math.
那是班级画像 上面每个孩子都在这里
That's the class portrait, and every one of the children in it is here.
他把她们都抹掉了
He's erased them all!
我有吗?
Oh, have I?
格莱特 你最近很…
You, Gretel, you have been...
淘气
Naughty.
怎么证明你真的是我奶奶? 告诉我只有奶奶知道的事
How do I know you're my real grandmother? Tell me something only you would know.
你不讨厌小猫咪
You don't hate kittens.
奶奶!真的是你!
Grandmother! It is you! Ah.
小猫咪的事 别说出去好吗?
Uh, don't spread that around, all right? About the kittens?
一个人类小孩假扮成了我
That was a human child, disguised as me.
是亨舍尔!他骗了我!
It was Hansel! He tricked me!
真没礼貌
Well, that's not very nice.
闭嘴!闭嘴 赶紧去抓他 我还得搅这锅炖人汤
Gah! Shut up! Shut up and go get him while I stir the people-part soup.
我讨厌我的生活
Oh, I hate my life.
可怜的小香肠
Poor little sausage. - Uh...
祖奶奶啊!
Agh! Statistics!
香肠!
Sausage!
戴上这个
You'll want these.
戴什么?我没戴眼镜看不见
These what? I... I can't see without my glasses.
你的眼镜
Your glasses.
剧集 | 韩塞尔和葛雷特的格林世界大冒险(2021) | 导航列表