剧集 | 韩塞尔和葛雷特的格林世界大冒险(2021) | 导航列表
孤单的寡妇 吃饭都是一个人
Lonely widow, table for one.
那是什么?是魔法金线
What is that? - It's magic twine.
可以修补破损的东西
It fixes broken things.
它可以修补…
Can it fix...
抱歉 破碎的心…
Um... I'm sorry, broken hearts...
需要更多
They need something more.
你跟其他孩子不一样吧? 你经历了很多痛苦
You're not like the other kids, are you? You've endured a lot of pain.
你…
Can...
你能修补这个吗?
You fix this?
它好像对你来说很特别
It seems special to you.
是的
It is.
你也很特别
You're special, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
转圈圈?
Twirl?
谁想下一个呀?-我! -我想转圈圈!
Who's next? - Me! Twirl me!
这次我不会吐了
I won't throw up this time.
之后我要开个派对
After this, I'm having a party.
玩玩游戏 跳跳舞
Games, dancing.
你想来吗?
You know, would you like to come?
想啊
Yes! Ahem. Yes.
我很期待
That would be nice.
太棒了 我家是那栋红色的大房♥子
Oh, great. My house is the big red one,
往森林里面走一点就是了
just a little way into the woods.
不会是黑暗森林吧?
Not the deep dark woods?
就往森林里去一点
It's just a little way.
你不怕吧?
You're not afraid, are you?
不怕 没什么的
No, no, no. It... It's fine.
我会去的
I'll be there.
很好 到时候见
Great. See you then.
下一课
On to the next lesson.
嗯 谢谢你 希灵沃斯
Why, thank you, Shillingworth.
你知道法国的蚂蚁穿薄内♥裤♥吗?
Were you aware that the ants in France wear scanty underpants?
再说一次
Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Again.
法国的蚂蚁穿薄内♥裤♥
The ants in France wear scanty underpants.
完美 我真为你骄傲 亨舍尔
Perfect. I'm so proud of you, Hansel.
那么按照我们的约定…
And, as promised...
你好啊 杰豪斯海特
Good day, Jehorsephat.
我现在很想骑你
I should very much like to ride you now.
当然了 周日是绝对不可以骑新马的
Of course, one may never ride a new horse on a Sunday.
这是规矩
It's a rule.
但明天杰豪斯海特就是你的了
But tomorrow, Jehorsephat is yours.
我会耐心的…
I will be patient...
父亲
Father.
咚咚咚
Knock, knock.
我做了你最爱的鱼大利面
I made your favorite, fishghetti. - Ugh.
嘿?
Hello?
谢谢 但我打算留点肚子到派对吃
Thanks, but I'm saving my appetite for the party.
好吧 那个年轻人的派对
Oh, yeah, right, that young man's party.
我很高兴没被邀请
Well, I am glad that I wasn't invited.
也许今晚出门太冷了
Probably such a cold night to go walking out.
没什么的 就在森林里举♥行♥
No, it's just right there in the woods.
森林里 没错
The woods, right.
森林里?黑暗森林吗?
The woods? The deep dark woods?
你疯了?
Have you lost your mind?
拜托 我走过黑暗森林的次数 多到两只手都数不过来
Please. I've walked through more deep dark woods than I can count on both hands.
所以至少有九次
So at least nine.
这片黑暗森林不同
Not these deep dark woods.
你疯了吗?你不能去森林里 我禁止你去!
Are you crazy? You can't go in there. I forbid it!
是你告诉我要听从我的心意 看看生活会给我带来什么
You were the one who told me to follow my heart and see what life brings.
我就是在这样做啊
Well, I'm doing that.
听从心意也得用点脑子吧
Yeah, well, follow your heart, but you got to use your brain while you're doing it.
你没用脑子 你没想清楚
And you're not doing it. You're not thinking straight.
你还是个孩子 而我知道什么对你来说最好
You are only a child, and I know what is best for you.
首先 你难过时讲话 才没那么疯疯癫癫的
First of all, you talk less crazy when you're upset.
其次 你只是因为没被邀请 而心怀嫉妒
Second, you're just jealous because you weren't invited.
我想要真正的朋友 而不仅是和鱼还有老女人作伴!
I want real friends, not just fish and old women!
好
Right.
我…
I'm...
对不起
I'm sorry.
听从你的心意
Follow your heart.
不 别去啊 待在家里吧
Oh, no. Don't do it. Just stay home.
你要是不惹麻烦 就能去五朔节了
If you stay out of trouble, you'll go to the Maypole Festival,
在那里你会见到亨舍尔 你们就能团聚了
and you'll see Hansel there, and you'll be back together!
她又不知道
She doesn't know that.
但她要去黑暗森林了!
Yeah, but she's going into the deep dark woods!
她为什么要做那么危险的事呢?
I mean, why would she do something that dangerous?
你就没有那种特别而迷人的朋友吗?
Well, haven't you ever had that one special, enchanting friend?
最酷的 最聪明的 也许年长你一点
The coolest, the smartest, maybe a little older,
而且他们好像还喜欢你
and they seem to like you.
没错
Totally.
有只冠蓝鸦 我们一起玩得好开心
There was this blue jay, we had so much fun together.
然后我吃掉了他的眼球 原来他一直是死的
Then I ate his eyeballs. Turns out he was dead the whole time.
你会为那个特别的朋友做什么?
And what would you do for that special friend?
应该问不会做什么 我说的对吗?
More like what wouldn't you do. Am I right?
这片森林没什么可怕的
These woods aren't that scary.
只是风而已
It's just the wind.
下点雨不会怎样
A little rain never hurt anyone.
回家吧 小女孩 回家吧
Go home, little girl, go home.
别去魔法师的家
To a warlock's house you go.
回家吧 小女孩 回家吧
Go home, little girl, go home.
别去怪物家
To a monster's house you go.
嘿 你为什么忽视我?
Hey, are you ignoring me?
我是雨
I'm the rain.
大家都知道我轻易不开口 除非有重要的事要说
Everyone knows I don't talk unless it's really important.
雨是不能说话的
The rain can't talk.
是啊 当然不能
Oh yeah, of course not.
月亮可以吃掉小孩 掉下的头可以缝回去
I mean, the moon can eat children, and heads can be sewn back on,
男孩可以变成野兽 但是雨呢?
and boys can turn into beasts, but rain?
讲话?不可能 界限就得划在这里 孩子
Talk? No. That's where ya gotta draw the line, kid.
怎么想的啊 格莱特 这些虫子需要配点热黄油吃
Good thinking, Gretel. - Mmm. These bugs need hot butter.
格莱特的情况看起来有点可怕
Things look frightening for Gretel.
至少亨舍尔在家 安然躺在床上
But at least Hansel is home, safe and sound in bed.
晚上离开 这不是违反规矩吗?
Leaving at night. Isn't that against the rules?
杰豪斯海特
Psst! Jehorsephat.
我知道明天我才能骑你
I know I'm not supposed to ride you till tomorrow,
但如果梅斯特勋爵能打破一点规矩 我怎么就不能呢?
but if Lord Meister can break one little rule, why can't I?
咦嗬!
Yeehaw!
来吧 走一个
Let's go. Let's go. Oh, here we go.
太好了!
Yes!
我全押了
I'll bet it all. - Mm.
我可以的 运气在我这边
I can do this. Luck is on my side.
多么惊喜呀 我又赢了
Well, what a surprise. I win again.
我向你保证
I assurify you,
我没用过任何恶魔的把戏
I'm not using any devilocity.
我就是受了好运的诅咒
I'm just cursed with good luck.
不!等等!
No! Wait! Wait!
再给我一次机会!求你了!拜托!
Give me one more chance. I beg of you! Please!
但我已经赢走了你所有的硬币
But I have taken all of your coins.
你还能赌什么呢?你的马?
Eh, what could you possibly bet. Your horse?
不太公平 是吧?
Now that wouldn't be fair, would it?
他是多么天真可爱的小马呀
He's such a sweet, innocent, young horse.
不
No. No.
赌注就是…
The bet is-
一个很小的 可能是在你家里的东西
...something small, uh, maybe something in your home.
好了 就拿你图书馆的 壁炉前的东西当赌注吧
Yes, I will bet you whatever is in front of the fireplace in your library.
成交
Done.
太好了!
Yes!
我非常抱歉
I'm so fiendishly sorry. Uh...
让我护送你 去你的城♥堡♥收我的赌注吧
Let me escortify you to your castle to collect my debt.
恐怕你会失望的
Well, I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed.
剧集 | 韩塞尔和葛雷特的格林世界大冒险(2021) | 导航列表