感谢出手相助!
Thanks for the assist!
极限特工会相互照应的
X takes care of its own.
这简直就是逗我啊
You got to be kidding.
选择卫星
SELECT SATELLITE
我们失败了
We failed.
桑德 马克激活了"潘多拉魔盒" 有一个卫星正在坠向我们这边
Xander, Marke activated the satellite and it headed towards us.
看起来我要玩一把自杀性撞击了
I'm gonna have to take it to kamikaze style.
别 那无异于自杀 你可能没法幸存的
Do not do it. It is suicide. Nobody could survive that fall.
叫尼克斯准备好录像吧
Tell Nicks have that camera ready.
低空无伞自♥由♥落体 还有一个大烟花呢
Low alto free fall, no chute and a big fireworks
他们说这是我最后的冒险了
They say it is the last great adventure.
记得寄明信片哦
Make sure send a postcard.
为极限运动而生
I live for this shit
妈的
Shit.
尼克斯!
Nicks!
你把全程录下来了没
I hope you got that on camera.
没有录像的话没人会相信的
If it ain't no video, it did not happen!
放心好啦 我全录下来了 兄弟
Oh, yeah. Hall of Fame right here, bro.
- 我跟你说 这种杂技我也玩得来 - 你就使劲吹吧
- You know, I could have done that, right? - Bullshit.
马克怎么样了
What happened to Marke?
自♥由♥落体 摔死喽
The ground broke her fall.
你还是不相信好人嘛?
Still you do not believe in good guys?
有时候有点坏还是不错的
It is okay to feel a little bad.
那是多坏呢
How bad?
我觉得吧 兄弟
Now, that right there...
你这个进场仪式可真是不错啊
that was a hell of an entrance
你的车也不错嘛
That's a hell of car.
吉本斯叫我好好保管这辆车
Gibbons told me to keep an eye on it.
他说等我用上它的那天 我就会明白为什么要保管好它了
He said I would know why when I need to know why.
现在我明白了
now I know why.
车保存的很好啊 和我当时离开的时候一模一样
It is exactly the way I left it.
我就开出去约会了一两次
took it on a date or two
极限特工间相互照应嘛 哈哈
X takes care of its own.
所以我知道你会来帮我们的
That's why I figured you'll come through.
当然 毕竟能有幸与传奇般的桑德·凯奇并肩作战
To get a chance to work with the legendary Xander Cage?
你要不要来给我签个名呢
Where do I sign up?
你应该知道 你这次可是惹了一大帮人
You know you pissed a wrong damn picnic
全世界都会来追捕我们的
The whole world will be looking for us
我也无路可选了
I wouldn't have any other way.
这个把戏可真令人印象深刻
Wow, that's an impressive trick.
什么?
What?
你以为就你一个人知道怎么装死?
Think you are the only one knows how to play dead?
可算是找到你了
Gotcha.
能亲自参加自己的葬礼 可真是离奇啊
It's pretty surreal to be on my own funeral.
"我觉得"
And I think to myself:
"世界真美好"
What a wonderful World
这首歌♥真不错
I love that song.
如果坏人不再作恶
And it could be a wonderful world ...
这个世界的确挺美好的
if we stop doing bad shit to it.
如果你想让我重出江湖 你就直接说一声吧 何必这么大费周章
If you wanted me out of retirement, you could have just asked, man.
不给你一点动力你哪会出山呢
You've always responded to less subtle motivation.
是么?
now what?
你就先当个全民公敌 总有一天 这个世界会明白你存在的价值
You keep being a rebel the world doesn't know it needs.
你可以监督高♥官♥ 消灭内部敌人
Watches the watchers, fight the enemy within.
妈的 那可真是复杂啊
Damn, that's so complicated.
真的?
Really?
其实也没那么复杂 我这么说吧
Let me simplify for you.
杀坏蛋
kick some ass
泡美女
Get the girl.
泡妞时记得耍帅就行了
And try to look dope while you are doing it.
你最擅长这些吧?
You can do dope, can't you?
我懂你的
Sure you can.
走吧
Junior, let's go!
有机会再见 桑德
I will see you there, X.
说的对 这些我都玩得来
I can definitely make that work.
电影精选列表