- 想想看 换做是你 你要怎么办? - 别急 我们好好谈谈
- What are you gonna do about it? - easy.
桑德 拖住他 我还没找到机会
X. Keep him talking. I still don't have a shot
就是像我 像你们两个 像吉本斯这样的人把世界搞得一团糟
We made it that way, people like Gibbons and two of you. And me.
都是我们的错
We made it that way.
试想一下 你一觉醒来发现世界都...
What's the point of getting up in the morning if you're not gonna reboot the world
你说的没错
right, okay, easy
世界上许多地方 数百万人们挣扎着求生
There's a war out there, a world war for our survival.
你还不明白么 他们的死毫无意义
You don't see it? Millions of people have died for nothing!
看样子你又得欠我一命了
Read between the lines.
- 我说的难道不对么? - 跟你说句大实话
- Come on, isn't it right? - I'm going to be honest with you.
自从见到你以后 我一直有句话想说
What has been bugging me this whole time
貌似你的牙齿中间塞了点东西
is you have got something stuck in between your teeth.
- 你说啥 扯什么淡呢? - 我是认真的
- What? What the hell are you talking about? - I'm serious.
你脑子没问题吧
What the hell is wrong with you?
就在这里
Right ... there.
枪法不错啊
Nice shot.
你怀疑过我的实力么 哈哈
Was it ever a doubt?
我承认 我刚才是有点怀疑的
Yes, I confess I had my doubts.
我可不允许你说我朋友吉本斯的坏话
That's for talking shit about my friend Gibbons.
项!跪在地上!
Xiang! Get on your knees! On your knees!
举起手来!
Hands! Hands!
马上跪在地上!
On your knees! Now!
来的正好啊
Just in time.
注意点 凯奇 小心他们误伤你哟
Watch out. Cage. keep this up, people might mistake you for one of the good guys.
嘿 那个当官的
Hey, Suit.
你也拿到你想要的东西了
You got what you wanted.
我们也都知道 他不是个坏人
We both know that he is not the bad guy.
你知道 莫斯科爆♥炸♥事件的锅该谁背么
You know who would we blame for Moscow?
当然是让这个活着的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥背咯 让我们自己人背锅多不合适
Better a living terrorist than a dead company man.
懂了我的意思么
See what I'm saying?
走吧
Let's go.
把他带回飞机 20分钟后起飞
Back on the plane. I want wheels up in twenty.
伙计们 走吧
Let's go boys.
我们拿到"潘多拉魔盒"了
We recover Pandora's Box.
他们会派一个小队去接你们
They will send an extraction team to pick you guys up.
项在他们手上
But they are taking Xiang.
塞丽娜
And Serena ...
如果你联♥系♥不上我 记得按9号♥键
you don't hear from me, remember, dial 9.
极限特工间会相互照应的
X takes care of its own.
你是不是把盒子给那个当官的了?
You gave it back to Marke, didn't you?
这飞机不错啊 这么宽敞 肯定造价昂贵吧
nice place. spacious, expensive.
闭嘴吧你
Shut up.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
是的 伤亡降至最低 极限特工
Yes, minimal casualties. Triple-X performed ...
表现十分出色 超出预期
beyond any reasonable measured expectation.
让我猜猜看
Let me guess.
是不是总统邀请我去办公室坐坐呢
That was my invitation to the Oval Office.
10分钟前 极限特工项目已正式取消
10 minutes ago, the Triple-X program was officially shuttered.
所有特工记录已被清除 你们现在是国家公敌了
All active agents should be erased from record, and considered enemies of the state.
我建议你们不要拿枪指着我
It is just never a good idea to point a gun on me.
国安局的接应分队一般都是这么全副武装的?
NSA extraction teams normally armed like they invading Fallujah?
一般来说不会的 盯紧他们
No, generally not. Watch the boys.
妈的
Shit.
不会真是那样吧 他们不会朝我们开枪吧?
Oh, it's happening, isn't it? They're going to shoot at us, aren't they?
我们撤
- Let's go!
好戏开始喽
It's showtime.
看起来我们又要并肩作战了
I guess we are on the same team now.
给我把枪
Give me one.
你懂我的 搞定他们不是问题
You know me. Wind me up, pointing the right direction.
走吧!
Let's go!
妈的这是要玩真的啊!
That shit is getting real! Does this happen when shit goes real?
我们要怎么办
What do we do?
准备开枪自卫吧
Just with bullets on.
遗憾的是 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥最后一次激活了潘多拉魔盒
Sadly, the terriost activated Pandora's Box ...
我们无法阻止他了
one last time before we could stop him.
你和你的小队在爆♥炸♥中全数牺牲 盒子也被摧毁了
you and your entire team lost in the blast along with the device itself.
如果全世界都以为潘多拉魔盒已经彻底毁了
If the world thinks Pandora's Box has gone
他们就不知道我们还能用它监视他们
then they won't know we are using it to spy on them.
你只不过是一个暴君罢了
You're just another tyrant.
不 我是一个爱国者
No. patriot.
让我来告诉你二者的区别是什么
Let me educate you on the difference.
桑德!
Xander!
桑德!
Xander!
桑德 他们说这是你最后一次极限挑战了 记得给我寄明信片哟
They say it is the last great adventure, cage. Be sure send me a postcard.
- 准备起飞! - 出发吧
- engines hot! - Oh right let's go!
桑德!
Xander!
桑德·凯奇!
Xander Cage!
- 快跑! - 大家分散躲好!
- Go, go! - Everybody spread out!
大家躲好!
Take cover! Move!
大家躲好!
There, take cover!
真刺♥激♥啊
What a rush.
还好有贝奇给我的防弹护甲
Damn, Becky, that's a body armor.
嘿 我跟你说你真是不知羞耻
Hey, I told you that you got no manners.
你妈妈没教过你穿裤子要拉拉链么
Did your mother ever teach you how to zip up your pants?
不错啊
Well
塞丽娜
Serena.
我这边现在有点忙
We're a bit busy now!
潘多拉魔盒在那个当官的手上 她可能会让一颗卫星坠毁在你们那
Marke has got Pandora's Box. She is gonna drop a satellite on top of you.
她要让一个卫星坠毁在我们这边
She is going to drop a satellite on us!
我可以暂时干扰一下信♥号♥♥
Not if I jam the signal!
给我找个电源
I need a power source!
去啊!
Go!
去那边?就我一个人?
Over there? By myself?
去啊!
Go!
掩护我!
Cover me!
快点!去那边!
Hurry up! Over there!
我解决下面的
I'll go low.
那上面的交给我
I'll go high.
我们去找那个特种大兵算算账吧
See if we can find G.I. Joe.
你那边受到信♥号♥♥干扰了么
Are you getting signal interference?
妈的
Shit.
看样子你也要把枪防身啊
Everyone needs back up, right?
说的对
Yeah, I guess.
来打一架啊
Let's do this.
尼克斯!
Nicks!
- 我有个想法了 - 别乱来!
- I got a plan. - No!
别乱来!
No!
听我说 从现在开始听我的 我告诉你要怎么做 你再行动
Listen, from now on, I make the plans, you act ***!
妈的
Oh shit.
我的天 这真是他妈的太刺♥激♥了
Oh my god, this is fucking awesome!
混♥蛋♥ 你脑子有坑吧 你就不该回来的
What's wrong asshole? Why do you come back?
不不 我终于想通了那个数学问题
No, I just finally figure out that maths problem.
想把你丢出去可真是费力啊
It's gonna take two flushes.
妈的 他们人数太多了 我们要撤出去
Oh shit, way too many. Let's get out of here.
快 撤到这边
Get back
妈的
Oh shit
我不想死
I don't want to die
冲冲冲
Forward, push!
子弹都打完了 只能玩刀子了
This is all we've got.
我子弹用完了 你们还有么
I am out of bullets! You got any?
没了
No, nothing.
我也没子弹了
I am empty!
数到三一起冲
We go on three.
咋没人说话呢
What's up?
我的火箭筒不给力么
Rock, paper, scissors ... grenade launcher.
德瑞斯·斯通
Darius Stone.
德瑞斯·斯通 2005年加入极限特工项目
DARIUS STONE XXX SINCE 2005
前海豹部队特种兵
Former US Navy SEAL OFFICER
等了11年 终于有人按下9号♥键
Spent last 11 YEARS WAITING FOR SOMEONE to Dial 9
他2005年加入极限特工项目的
Triple-X since 2005.
电影精选列表