人是何等的脆弱
Our bodies are such fragile.
让我开枪吧
Let me shoot him.
死亡有时就在
Death sometimes just...
不经意间袭来
sneak on you
我已经很久没玩过"烫手山芋"了
It's been a while since I played hot potato.
我当时躺在病床上
I'm in a hospital bed.
神志不清 奄奄一息
I'm barely conscious, delirious. Drowning in my own blood.
我的脑子里盘旋着一个声音 "今天就是...
And all I can hear myself to think is "Today is the day"
"今天就是你死的那一天"
"Today is the day you die"
真是个感人的故事
I'm touched.
能把我的外套拿来么
Can I have my jacket?
后来有一个人来看望我 跟我讲了一个
There is a man comes along, tells me the story ...
关于加州旱灾的故事
about a drought in California.
还提到了什么滑板和游泳池
About skateboards and swimming pools.
其中讲到了一个叫桑德·凯奇的人
About a man named Xander Cage.
我的天 他也是一个极限特工
Oh shit. He is Triple-X.
我听说他已经死了
I heard he was dead.
是吗?
Is he?
我们都是极限特工
We are all Triple-X.
只是目标各有不同
We just have different agenda.
她是想着销毁它
She wants to destroy it.
我是决定将它化为己用
I'm going to use it.
我是不可能让你把它带回国安局的
And I will be damned if I am gonna let you take it back to NSA
机密文件
Secret
现在派对才像样嘛
Now it's a party.
要出大乱子喽
Shit's about to go down.
你觉得这很好玩?
You think that is for fun?
把音乐关掉!
Turn off the music!
关掉!
Stop it!
所有人举起手来!
Everybody hands up!
快!
Now!
都趴到地上
On the floor!
谁先动 我就崩了谁
First person to move, first person to die!
我动了
I moved.
我又动了
I moved again.
我怎么还活着呢
I am still alive.
闭嘴吧 蠢货
Shut up, "hero"!
好吧
All right.
我们来好好谈谈
Let's do this.
别动
Do not move!
我手上有你想要的东西
Well, I actually have what you want.
你不就是想要"潘多拉魔盒"嘛
Pandora's box?
它就在我这呢
I got it right here.
但是你听好了
But you're wrong though.
你想把它从我这拿走 只怕你也活不成了
You take it from me, and you die first.
还有你自以为能保证你安全的大兵们
Then Lieutenant Leningrad, thinks he got you back
两位大兵
Then the two Ivans by the door.
吧台那边的一位
Moscow Mule by the bar.
台阶上的那位大兵 都要战死了
Then Igor on the stairs.
你想不想来试试看?
See where we are going with this?
那些都是后话了
But none of that matters.
我已经说过了
Because like I said ...
你要是想夺走它 只怕你也活不了喽
if you take this from me, you die first.
不管你是死是活 我都能搞到它
I will take it from you, dead or alive.
如果你死的时候攥的太紧 那我们就把的手切下来一起带走
If you hold it too tight, they cut your arm off.
那我们走着瞧
Suit yourself.
干掉一个
Leningrad.
两个
Hello Ivan.
三个
The other Ivan.
四个
Goodbye, Moscow Mule.
这是第五个 桑德 我又救你一命了
Igor. It's another one you owe me. X.
枪法可以的
Read between the lines.
泰尼森 你是不是要来支援一下
Tennyson! Some back will be nice.
来支援一下我们啊!快来!
Some back will be nice! Come on man!
桑德叫我不管如何都待在船上
X says I stay on the boat.
他就随口一说 快来吧!
That was before the goddamn Russian invasion takes down ,man!
桑德说了 我不管如何都待在船上
X says stay on the boat.
你要跟我玩这个?
Do you want to play?
那种力量不属于任何人
That doesn't belong in anyone's hands.
想要的话就来抢吧
If you want it. Come and get it.
这样真的好么?
Was that necessary?
吉本斯正希望我们这么做呢
It's what Gibbons would have wanted.
桑德!
X!
桑德!
X.
出大事了 又一个卫星掉下来了
It happened again. Another satellite fell.
要不要加入我们?
How's working as a team?
吉本斯肯定希望我们这些极限特工并肩作战呢
That's what Gibbons would have wanted.
你来不来
You in?
发生在奥林匹克体育馆的爆♥炸♥震动了整个莫斯科
An explosion inside the Olympic Stadium rocks Moscow
七位工作人员已确认遇难
Seven workers are now confirmed dead.
25位受伤
With at least 25 others injured in this senseless act of violence.
根据五角大楼公布的信息
A source inside the Pentagon says ...
可能有人把失控的卫星作为武器
a rouge satellite may have been used as a weapon.
按这么说来 "潘多拉魔盒"已经不再是机密咯
This means that Pandora's Box is not exactly classified.
几分钟前 一个匿名组织公布了一段录像
In a new video, released just moments ago, an anonymous group ...
宣称他们有能力将卫星作为动能武器
is claiming to have the ability to use satellites as weapons. They claimed
他们说 "必须阻止破坏
quote "The violation of civil liberties of all citizens of the world ...
世界公民自♥由♥的暴行"
It is an atrocity that must be stopped "
在24小时内终止并取消世界上所有的间谍项目
Disable and dismantle all the world spy programs within the next 24 hours ...
否则我就帮你们坠毁这些间谍卫星 一次一个
or I will do it for you one satellite at a time.
目前共有30000枚卫星绕地球运行
There are 30,000 satellites orbiting the Earth at this moment.
我将会每24小时坠毁一个 直接世界各国满足我的要求
I will drop one satellite every 24 hours until my demands are met.
在莫斯科的目击者声称....
eyewitnesses in Moscow ...
- 你们是不是每次都要对付这种丧心病狂的混♥蛋♥? - 当然不是
- Was this always part of mission to you? - Of course not.
桑德走后 吉布斯组织了新的极限特工队 我们都是其中的成员
We were a new Triple-X team Gibbons created.
当时我们发现了一个高级别的情报官员正试图私自操纵卫星
We discovered a high-level intelligence officer who was trying to manipulate satellites.
在我们把他揪出来之前
And even before we could unmask him
吉布斯遇害了
Gibbons was killed.
所以你一直都知道 他们都是极限特工
So you knew they were Triple-X all along
我需要你在执行任务时保持客观
I needed you to retain a sense of objectivity.
我不明白 如果我之前毁掉了"潘多拉魔盒" 那莫斯科这个又是什么?
I don't understand. If I destroyed Pandora's Box. What happened in Moscow?
如果我没错的话
If I am right, which I am ...
这个盒子最多只能操纵一颗卫星
this box only had the ability to control one satellite.
你的意思是?
What does that mean?
我们一直在追踪的只是一台原型机
It means we have been chasing a prototype.
- 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥手上的那台才是真货? - 没错
- And these guys have the real one? - Yes.
塞丽娜把我们给耍了
Serena played us like fools.
她背叛了我们
betrayed us.
别管她了 现在这乱子闹得可不小
This is not about Serena. This is a war.
要么我们想办法阻止他们 要么就眼睁睁的看着世界变成一片火海 这才是重点
And either we stop today or we watch the world burn tomorrow. can't lose focus on that.
你去哪了 咋动作这么慢?
Where were you have you been? You stopped ***
去你丫的
Your mom says hi.
定♥位♥器♥安装好了吧?没被人发现吧?
tracker on board? Nobody saw you?
- 老板 绝对万无一失 - 很好
- No one ever sees me, boss - good.
这些高♥官♥掌控着太空中卫星的动向
These suits control every spy satellites in the sky.
一般来说 这些高♥官♥多久会坐在一起开会?
But, how often these seven men all sit in the same room together?
基本不会坐到一起吧
Almost never
如果需要收集他们的视网膜信息
And if you needed retinal scans ...
手♥机♥数据转存记录 生物特征值
cellphone data dumps, biometrics of all the superpowers in the world...
你觉得谁最有可能做到这一点
Who would you target?
不是吧
Shit
你觉得谁最能毫不费力的收集到这些信息?
Who has that kind of power to actually set that in motion?
只怕你是怀疑错人了 凯奇 别忘了 可是我去找你的哟
You're pissing up the wrong tree, Cage. I came looking for you, remember?
混♥蛋♥ 我们是不是要来算算账?
Oh, asshole. We are going to have problems?
行啊 跳伞玩的愉快么?
Oh no problem. How was your trip?
我心里在算点东西呢
I'm just doing the maths.
是么 你在算什么?
Oh yeah? What maths?
距离除以降落速度
Air velocity divided by distance.
所以当我把你送下去的时候 搜救队
So when I stuff you down the toilet, the search and rescue...
知道该去哪把你们这帮废物救回来
know where to find you between China and North Korea.
电影精选列表