伙计 你就继续放屁吧
keep talking shit, man.
走着瞧吧 大兵
Hold that thought, GI Joe.
往回倒
Roll it back
再倒一点
A little more.
再倒一点
more
再倒一点 暂停
A little more. stop.
看这里 当项撞破玻璃跳进来的时候
Okay, when Xiang broke the window ...
只有一个人波澜不惊
He is the only one that did not flinch.
我需要马上同总统通电♥话♥
I need the president on the phone immediately
那可是块量子屏啊 别写在上面 擦不掉啊!
That's not gonna scrub off. You know that right? It was a quantum screen!
原来这么些年 中情局的局长一直想毁灭世界啊
It seems that the director of the CIA has been trying to destroy the world for years.
总统把处理这个混♥蛋♥的事务全权交给我们了
We have carte blanche to track this son of bitch down
你们中有人知道下一步应该怎么办吗?
Do any of you know how to do it?
就用我和项在纽约定位到"潘多拉魔盒"的办法吧
The same way Xiang and I found Pandora's Box in New York.
卫星环绕地球运行 因此它需要定期与卫星重新建立连接
Pandora's box needs to be reconnecting itself because of the satellites orbit.
抱歉 我需要操作一下
Excuse me.
我们只需要追踪一个主要信♥号♥♥
All what we need to do is to track down the main signals.
然后我们可以大致定位到信♥号♥♥源 误差不超过32千米
and then we can approximate its location within a 20 mile radius.
世界这么大 这家伙哪都没去
Of all the places in the world ...
就藏在底特律?
this fruit choose Detroit?
莫斯科的爆♥炸♥震惊了整个世界
The blasts did take place in Moscow, but they were felt around the world.
今天早上 莫斯科爆♥炸♥事故的遇难人数迅速上升
In the morning, *** the death toll of Moscow's tragedy has rised.
我觉得是不是大家都在鼓动政♥府♥取消监听项目啊
Let me guess. Everyone's jumping at the chance to dismantle their spy program.
不
No.
他们都太蠢了 不知道莫斯科的爆♥炸♥只不过是虚张声势罢了
The world is too stupid to realize that Moscow was a bluff.
极限特工们 你们将会驻扎在一个国安局的安全屋
Okay, Triple-X, you will base at an NSA safe house.
贝奇负责协调你们的通讯 并准备好信♥号♥♥干扰仪
Becky will coordinate your bug communications, and have the signal disrupter on standby.
兄弟 我为了救你的命 都把船开到岸上了
Mate, when I crashed the boat on shore to save your life ...
随你这么说咯 兄弟
Whatever bro
你觉得严格意义上 那能算我特技生涯的第199次事故么
Do you think that counts as crash #199 for me? You know, officially?
严格意义上来说 你真是个疯子
Officially, you're deranged
设备还真是齐全啊
Cool.
我们会在城市里设置一个三角定位系统
We will set up a triangulated signal tracking system around the city
贝奇确认好它的准确位置后 你们就开始行动
When Becky locks in its exact location, we make our move.
你呢 你会参与行动么?
What about you? How did you get involved in all this?
我曾经爬了个摩天轮 被抓起来判了一年
I dangled the skyscraper, and go to a year jail for it.
这也违法?
Jail?
似乎判的重了点
Seems excessive.
那玩意差不多有30层楼高
The *** was 30 storeys tall.
录像发到Youtube上收获两百万点击了
Two million hits on YouTube.
我只在监狱里呆了半年
And I served only half the sentence.
别急 让我猜猜接下来的情节 吉本斯去救你了?
Let me guess. Gibbons to the rescue.
他说像我这么有才的人关在监狱里可惜了
He said a lion like me doesn't belong in any kind of cage.
我离开极限特工项目后 也画了个纹身
I got mine after I left NSA.
- 你手腕上那个是在哪画的? - 伦敦
- What about that one your wrist? - London.
2009年的时候我徒手攀爬了伦敦眼
In 2009 climbed the Millennium Wheel.
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥哦
Naked.
- 没穿衣服? - 对的
- Naked? - Yeah.
这是我高中时画的
High school.
天!
Oh no!
我们总有一些比较尴尬的时刻
We all have our embarrassing moments.
你身上的那个纹身是什么来头?
What about that sexy one?
你是说这个嘛 凤♥凰♥涅槃重生?
This? The phoenix out of the ashes.
在墨西哥的时候 画了18个小时
18 hours in a chair in Mexico.
喝了不知道多少龙舌兰酒才熬过去
drank my body in tequila to get through it.
这个纹身对我来说意义非凡
It is the most important one actually
因为正是那个时候我决定拯救世界
It is when I decided to change the world instead of ...
而不是摧毁它
rage against it.
找到他了 已经定位到"潘多拉魔盒"的位置了
We found him. We found Pandora's Box.
桑德 听到了么?
Xander, do you copy?
收到 派泰尼森过去
We are here. Okay, send Tennyson.
地址应该是国会街 东404号♥ 他在顶楼
Looks like East 404, Congress streets. He is on the top floor.
选择卫星
SELECT SATELLITE
已经探测到"潘多拉魔盒"发出的信♥号♥♥ 我可以干扰它
I'm sure activity with Pandora's Box. I can jam signal
但持续不了太久 你们动作快点
but only a few minutes, so hurry.
赶过去 把那家伙给解决了
You got to get there fast and take this guy down.
除非我们先找到他
Not if we find him first.
小心红灯
Red light!
你知道吧 交通灯就是那些石油巨头发明出来浪费油 增加利润的
You know traffic signals are invented by big oil to waste fuel, drive up profits.
你说的都对 能不能麻烦你开慢点?小心!
If I say "yes", would you please slow down? Look out!
让我猜猜看
Wait.
你这么盯着我 是不是现在还不信任我?
Is this the part where you anticipate, then you got your eye on me, you don't trust me?
猜的不假
Welcome to the moment.
但还是给你点武器防身吧
Everyone needs back up.
停车!
Stop!
停车!
Stop!
泰尼森?
Tennyson?
前面的路都堵死了
A gridlock.
就是那栋楼顶
There it is.
如果你遇到了什么麻烦
If you run into trouble ...
按9号♥键
dial nine.
这是吉本斯留下的备用方案
It is an old Gibbons fail safe.
你搞砸了我的派对 抢走了我的舞伴
You crashed my party! stole my dance partner!
我跟你没完
I will crash yours.
拖住他们
Have fun.
这可不是一场派对 这是一场竞赛
This is not a party. This is a race.
- 你在想啥呢? - 我在建斜坡呢
- What the hell think you are you doing? - building a ramp.
快 快
Go go go.
滚出来 快点
out of car! get out!
- 你要干什么 - 快滚
- What are you doing? - Let's go!
他正试图重连卫星
He is trying to reconnect.
各位 信♥号♥♥干扰时间持续很短 他要选另一颗卫星了 你们要快点
Guys, I can only jam the signal for so long before he chooses another satellite. You have to hurry.
我有个想法了
I have a plan.
抓紧喽
Hold on!
这他妈听起来可不是什么好想法
"Hold on" is no goddamn a plan!
嗨
Hi.
你是不是在找我?
Are you looking for someone?
第200次碰撞事故!
That's 200!
来追我啊
Haha, come on.
桑德 你们得马上赶到顶楼了 他正试图连接另一颗卫星
No! Xander, you guys have to got to the top floor. He is trying to engage another satellite.
快点!
Hurry!
真是瓮中捉鳖啊
fish in the barrel
点四五口径手♥枪♥
45 U.S.P
弹容12发
12 round mag.
还有5发
five left
还有3发
Three.
外面究竟是什么情况
What the hell is going on out there?
空了
Empty.
桑德已经过去了 找到目标 一枪毙命
I got Xander in! Find the target, light them up.
吉本斯一直说你会回来的
Gibbons thought you'd be back.
成为万众瞩目的英雄
To be the hero we needed.
你把它带回国安局
you take the box to NSA
一切就又回到了原点
we are right back to where we started.
真是感人啊
This is touching.
要是吉本斯在世 他肯定很高兴看到你们两个并肩作战
Gibbons would be proud to see you two working together.
想把它拿走 桑德?
walking out of here, Xander.
想知道吉本斯为什么而死么?
you wanna know secret?
你是不是忘记涂除臭剂了?
You forgot to put deodorant on?
我之所以杀了吉本斯 是因为他是一个自大的混♥蛋♥
I killed Gibbons because he was a self-righteous prick.
找到机会开枪了么
Do you have a shot?
阿黛尔 找到机会开枪了么
Adele, do you have eyes on the target?
没 正在切换热能瞄准镜
I am switching to the thermal.
我会让卫星一个个从天而降
I was never going to stop downing satellites
谁也不能阻止我 你知道为什么吗 因为这个世界...
no matter what happened, you know why, because this world has turned ...
求你马上找到目标
Please, please tell me you have a shot
妈的
Damn it.
他开了暖气 全糊了
He has turned the heat up. I can't see shit
桑德 我看不清那边的情况 热能瞄准镜不好使
X, can't see you guys. thermal is not good.
- 我说的对不对? - 那边一团糊 看不清
- Right? - I lost them in the heat.
你难道不知道这个世界的现状么
you want to see what's going on in this world?
电影精选列表