你知道我是从哪得到创立3X项目这一灵感的么?
You know how I came up with the idea of Triple-X program?
用两个词概括就是:滑板和游泳池
Skateboards and swimming pools.
奥古斯都·吉本斯 极限特工(3X)项目创始人
Augustus Gibbons Founder of the XXX Program
一己之力阻止第三次世界大战
Single-handedly Stopped World War 3
1977年的时候 滑板十分流行 那时滑板一般是放在地面上玩的
Skateboards used to be stuck on the ground, unless in transportation.
只有运输时才会把它们放在交通工具里
In 1977 habits.
突然一场罕见的旱灾袭击了南加州
A big drought hit southern California.
灾情严重 水量不足 游泳池灌水费用十分高昂 连城里的有钱人都付不起费用
Got so bad that rich urbanites could not afford to fill their swimming pools.
有个孩子灵机一动 他转念一想
That's when the light clicked on. Some kid figured it out ...
不用在意这些空游泳池 到外面去多走走好了
He could escape these empty pools and get some real nasty air
狗镇和滑板少年 这部电影你看过么
Dogtown and Z-Boys. Have you seen it? It is a movie.
没看过?无所谓了
Does not matter.
这个孩子开始用"滑板"玩出各种新鲜又极限的招式
Anyhow, our hero starts doing things on a board ...
从来没人想到过滑板还能这么玩
and no one had ever seen.
大家觉得这简直不可思议
Things the world thought were impossible.
总结一下 要是没有那场旱灾
Now that kid needed it, that draught.
就没有这些空的游泳池 那个孩子估计也想不出那些好点子
The world needed those empty pools.
我也正是从他的点子里 得到了创立极限特工项目的灵感
That's why Triple-X.
小内马尔 计划将其招入极限特工项目 足球天才
NEYMAR JR. XXX Active RECRUIT OF A GENIUS WITH BALL at his feet
20岁时进球数已达100球
Scored 100 goals by age 20
以为吉本斯要把他招进复仇者联盟中
THOUGHT he was being recruting for THE AVENGERS
你觉得你今天比昨天更安全么?我反正不这么觉得
Do you feel safer today than you felt yesterday? I know I do not.
美国的军队 世界规模第一 装备总价最高
The biggest, most expensive military in the world ...
但机场里那些小炸♥弹♥还是把美国人♥民♥吓得鸡飞狗跳
and we are still scared the shoes and tiny whitey bombs at the airport.
为什么会这样?
Why is that?
因为那些士兵只会服从军令 在战场上冲锋陷阵
Beacuse the soldiers are built to take orders and fight in wars.
但我们这些普通老百姓 虽说没有在战场上厮杀
But we, my friend, are not at war.
但也是危机四伏
We are at peril.
3X项目的意义就在于此
That's why Triple-X.
你咋不吃饭?在减肥?你不饿么?
What's matter? You are on a diet? You're not hungry?
现在才早上7点30分呢
It's 7:30 in the morning.
那又如何?世界上别的地方还在吃中饭或者晚饭呢?快吃啊!
So? It's lunch or dinner time somewhere in the world. Come up! Eat up!
你知道在这个世界里 哪种人觉得安全么?那些掌权的 以及他们的副手
You know who does feel safe? The man in charge. The world beaters.
还有那些中东富得流油的宗教领袖 只有这几种人才会觉得安全
The top chief par excellence ayatollahs with all the dollars.
那是因为 这些道貌岸然的混♥蛋♥
And that's because those righteous bastard somewhere along the way ...
跟魔鬼做了笔交易 他们牺牲自♥由♥ 保证了自己的人身安全
made a deal with the devil. They traded liberty for safety. And us ...
至于我们这些普通老百姓
we the people
没钱没自♥由♥ 人身安全也得不到保障 这时候极限特工就要站出来了
ended up losing both. That's why Triple-X.
大家思维受局限的时候
While anybody else is stuck on the ground ...
我们就要拿出让人耳目一新的东西 玩出新花样
we're doing shit on the board nobody's even seen before
我的故事讲完了
Well, that's my pitch
我一直觉得我不太擅长这些说辞
I've always worked as spy better than a salesman
听完这些 你怎么看?
So, what do you say?
我当不了英雄 我就是个踢足球的罢了
I'm not a hero. I'm just a footballer.
抱歉 浪费了你的时间
My bad.
那我直接走人好了
So I leave you be there.
我走人 你买♥♥单 谁说天下没有免费的早餐 这不就是么
Who says that there is no such thing as free, meal
所有人趴在地上!快!把钱都给我!
Down on the ground! Now! Give me the money!
别动!
Do not move!
动作快点!
Hurry up!
射门!
Goal!
你刚刚才说你当不了英雄呢
And you say you're no hero.
我觉得你就是扯蛋
I gotta call bullshit on that!
你就是那种项目需要的 能够拯救世界的英雄
You're exactly the kind of hero the world needs.
最后 我要问你一个老掉牙的问题了
At the end of the day, it comes down to the same question ...
我每周五晚都会问我妻子这个问题 已经坚持20年了
I've been asking my wife every Friday night for the last 20 years.
你想不想来体验一下这种生活呢?
Do you want some of this?
还是你...
Or you just gonna...?
极限特工:终极回归
Return of the Xander Cage
纽约 中情局总部
CIA HEADQUARTERS NEW YORK CITY
允许进入
access granted
好的 各位可以坐下了
Okay you may sit.
先生们
Gentlemen...
这就是那个让卫星坠毁的装置 吉本斯因公殉职
This is the device that crashed the satellite and killed Gibbons.
实验室的书呆子们给它起了个绰号♥ "潘多拉魔盒"
Nerds in the lab had coined it "Pandora's Box".
我的小队追踪了卫星最后发回的信♥号♥♥ 信♥号♥♥点位于迈阿密
My team backtracked satellite's last signal input to Miami.
某个住在丽思·卡尔顿顶级豪华酒店的混♥蛋♥
Some assholes leading the high life at the Ritz-Carlton pentahouse...
以为他能借此向全世界好好勒索一笔
thought he could hold the world ransom.
特工们突袭了他的住处 过程就不叙述了 当场击毙
Three flashbangs, two bullets and one body back later ...
我们得到了这个设备
we took custody of the device.
为了防止某些疯子黑客劫持我们的卫星
We must have over hundreds redundancies in place...
我们可是有数百项防范措施呢
to prevent some punk with a laptop from hijacking satellites.
对于"潘多拉魔盒"来说 这都不是事
And Pandora's Box can bypass them all of them.
只需按下一个按钮 它就能监听加密的卫星通讯
With of a push a button, it can eavesdrop on secured communications ...
破坏军用软件 传递虚假情报
corrupt military software, transmit false intelligence or ...
还能把卫星当战术导弹使呢 想打哪就打哪
crash a satellite out of the sky like a goddamn tactical warhead.
坐在这个房♥间里的某个人就是幕后主使
One of you is behind this.
要么你现在给我站出来 要么今天我们都别走
I am not leaving until I find out who.
你用一本书跟我斗?
You fight me with a book?
来打我啊 兄弟 把书翻到第一章!
Here you go, brother! Chapter 1!
第一页!
Page One!
最烦这些书呆子了
Sheer habits.
你迟到了
You were late!
老板 我这不是来的正好么
Just in time, boss.
他们从天而降 踩着我们的脸
They busted in here, step on our throats ...
抢走了那个能导致世界政局剧变的装置
and take the one device that can cause a global power shift.
那我们怎么才能把它弄回来?
So how do we get it back
那些混♥蛋♥眨眼间就干掉了我们的精英 犹如探囊取物
These assholes just took our best of the best like they were in a Sunday brunch.
我们得找一个像他们一样身手敏捷的人
We need someone who move like them, fight like them.
他可以走进一场龙♥卷♥风♥
We need someone who can walk into a tornado ...
再从里面毫发无损的走出来 仿佛那只是习习微风般
and come out the other side like it was a damn gentle breeze.
你认识这样的人么?
Do you know someone like that?
不
No.
但是吉本斯给我们指了一条明路啊
But Gibbons did.
挑战1 倒计时
DEFCON 1
快下来!你在干什么!
Get down from there! What are you doing?
桑德!
Xander!
谢谢你 先生
Gracias, senor.
好了 比赛开始了!
And here we go! We are on the way!
桑德 我就知道你能办到 你把我们的世界都点亮了
I knew you would do it, Xander. You brought the world to us.
世界很大 但你的心也很大呀
The world is big, but always fits in your heart.
你还有很多东西可以学
Take it with you always
去看电视吧
Now, go, go.
其实你可以像普通人一样
Of course Xander Cage could pay the satellite company ...
支付卫♥星♥电♥视♥的费用吧
just like a regular guy
咋了?
What?
你的意思是我应该乖乖掏钱给那些公♥司♥老板们?
And line the pockets of some boardroom billionaires?
我跟你说
You know
这年头 想当个付得起钱的普通人 可不容易哟
These days, a regular guy can't afford to be a regular.
- 爬上来 - 走吧
- Up. - Let's go.
滑板规则1 别摔跤
Rule 1 Don't fall.
多米尼加 圣多明各
Santo Domingo. Dominican Republic.
是不是感觉世界越来越小了
Is the world getting smaller?
我能理解你的感受
I know the feeling.
一味逃避是解决不了问题的
Running from your problems never works out.
你需要换个思路了
You need a new plan.
我只需要份新的地图
I need a new map.
可别说我没提醒过你哟
Do not say I did not warn you.
我的天
Oh boy.
又是这一套
Here we go again.
别动 你这个混♥蛋♥
Get down. Do not move asshole
跪在地上!
On your knees now, you son of bitch!
我是真的想按你的话照做 但你说的话我真的不明白
I want to comply, I really want to comply but you're confusing me.
一方面你叫我"别动" 另一方面你叫我"跪下" 那我到底该咋办?
"Do not move, asshole". "On your knees you son of bitch" Which is it?
- 给你三秒钟 跪下! - 你演技真的不行
- You have three seconds to comply! - You're not good at this.
一!
One!
二!
Two
好了
Okay!
怪人 出来吧!
Come out, Frankesnstein!
吉本斯!快出来!
Gibbons! Gibbons?
电影精选列表