我最喜欢这个新玩意了
Yes, these badboys are my favorites.
它们叫"铁锤" 可用于地面肉搏战
They called Exogloves . *** new ground combat initiative.
气泵驱动 可将拳击力量加到4倍
pneumatic pistons drive the gears. qualdruple the speed, and power of the punches.
别动那个
No no.
这个是多频道信♥号♥♥干扰仪
This is a multi-stage signal disrupter
极其容易损坏
It is very, very breakable
你能告诉我泛美航♥空♥103航♥班♥坠毁
Can you tell me the real reason behind the crash?
背后的真♥相♥么?
Of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie?
可以
Yes.
你应该读过那些机密文件吧
You're one of them, right?
亲 别乱来
Hey easy. Rocky.
我跟你说 这玩意能在飞机上
I wasn't kidding when I say it because the force of these badboys
搞个大洞
to cut a hole in a fucking plane.
我再四处走走 看看还会不会有别的地方出乱子
Keep walking around. What can possibly go wrong?
- 我就爱玩点刺♥激♥的 - 好啊 你真行
- That's my style, though. - Yes, good. glad to hear.
你知道么 这个...
You know? Actually...
我跟你说可以....
I would rather if you...
真棒 你动手能力不错啊
That's refreshing. You actually know what you are doing down there.
是啊
Yes, that's what she said.
卡拉莫安岛 菲律宾
Caramoan Islands PHILIPPINES
让他们过去
Let them pass.
兄弟 需要什么?
Need something, man?
我听说这是个可以让我的船员避避风头的好地方
I heard this is a perfect place to disappear for a few days ...
听说不问出身 不问来头
for my crew, no questions asked
付个好价钱 你就可以把我这当你家了
My home is your home, if you pay good price.
很好
Perfect.
泰尼森!
Tennyson!
我觉着你肯定喜欢这些玩意 我手里有这片地方最好的枪
Figure you like this. I just happen to have the best *** in the South Pacific.
留下30% 我给你来一个豪华住宿套餐
30% of the top gets you a finest hospitality package.
30%?我是不是还能带上几个椰子和美女逍遥快活几个晚上?
30% of the top? Can I get the girls for a weekend and two coconuts?
最多10%吧
Ten percent.
10%?你在逗我笑?
10%?
你还是去别的地方吧
I think looking the other island without laws, it happens all the time.
你这么办 掉头 回你的破船 滚远点吧
I'll tell you what to do. You turn around, go get your boat. You kiss my ass.
等会 我跟他们商量一下
It's okay. Hanging on.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
就这么定了!
You talked me into it!
18%吧
Eighteen percent!
当我这是旧货市场呢?
You think this is a flea market?
当我这是卖♥♥破旧电视假手表的杂货铺呢?
You think we neighborhoods sell televisions and fake watches or something like that?
兄弟 你脑子没问题吧?
What's wrong with you, friend?
再多给你一点吧 22.5%如何?
All right. 22.5%.
你要怎么给我半把枪?
How do I give the half?
很简单
Twenty two...
喏 给你半把
and a half.
兄弟 进来吧
Hi man. Enjoy the party.
我就喜欢你这种作风
I like your style, man.
不管发生什么 待在船上
Stay on that boat, no matter what.
阿黛尔 尼克斯 跟我来
Adele, Nicks!
各位 打开你们的耳机
Well, guys, keep your ear bugs in.
像往常一样 阿黛尔 你爬到高处观察全局
Like always, Adele, you're my eyes in the sky.
尼克斯 你就四处走走
Nicks, you are gonna show how we did.
看那边
You got this?
天天就知道看那些东西
You just watch.
请把我的衣服寄存一下吧
Can you keep this behind the bar, please?
您要喝点什么?
What can I get you?
给我来一杯蔓越莓苏打水
A cranberry club soda.
来两份
Make that two.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
保持警惕
Stay focus.
好吧
Really?
桑德·凯奇重出江湖啦
Xander Cage. Back in action.
我只是隐退了一小段时间好么
Did I ever leave?
发现目标了
Spot that clown.
比我想象的容易多了 他在四处晃荡呢
Easier than we expected. Drinks all around.
有人跟来了 去解决他
That's him.
又到了我最喜欢的
***. douche bag hunting season.
狙击傻瓜时间了
my favorite.
这么早就开枪 不太好吧
It is too early in the evening to slay someone.
- 我去搞定他 - 我去
- Let me fix it. - Oh come on.
我一枪不就完事了么
The *** doesn't deserves a bullet? I think he does.
感觉大家还不够热情啊
Is this a party or a funeral?
大家跳起来啊!
Either way, somebody is going to hang up tonight!
跟你说吧 他很会调节气氛的
Told you he was fun having around.
最开始我以为你们是特种部队的
At first I thought Special Forces.
但你身上的纹身挺多
But your inks all wrong.
中情局的?
CIA?
他们估计会直接派无人机把我们轰成灰
They would send in a drone to bomb us to hell.
军情六处的?
MI6?
感觉你没有他们特工身上的气质
You are not kind of subtlety they prefer
你知道来岛上的人都是来避风头的
You know the men who come to this island. They're on the run.
都是躲避追捕之类的
Hiding from the world.
你肯定不是那号♥人
But not you.
你肯定不是来寻一个藏身之处的
You are not here to hide.
你是来找东西的
You're looking for someone.
你怎么就知道 我还没找到我想找的东西呢?
Who says I haven't already find it?
你这是在恐吓我?
Do you want to scare me?
恐惧能让我们的对话更加有趣
a little tremble will be nice.
那么
Well...
如果你觉得你能把我吓走的话
considering one tremble to make you run away from here...
我警告你 最好别轻举妄动
I'd say I'm close enough.
哟 看上去你不是那种贤妻良母嘛
Does this means you're not making any breakfast in the morning?
我就动手又何妨?
I'd say a couple of inches off.
看起来陷入了僵局啊
Bit of a stalemate.
你要是先把枪放下 就能结束僵局了
Not if you drop the gun
我不是坏人
I'm not the bad guy.
哪怕你是好人 我也不信你
I don't believe in good guys.
赛琳娜?
Serena?
他是谁
Who is he?
我们才刚刚认识
We just met.
除非我们中哪个人决定打破僵局
But we got along famously until somebody ...
要么我们就一直这么僵持下去吧
decided to interrupt
按着岛上的小路走下去
stick to the path
亲爱的 拿好你的枪
Here honey
你会看到岛上的乱坟地
There are a lot of unmarked graves on the island.
我打赌 把这花衬衫卖♥♥给你的小贩 估计就埋在那里吧
And I'll bet whoever sold you that shirt is one of them.
你要在这打探多久?
How long do you intend to push a look?
在我找到我想要的东西前 我都不会走的
Until I get what I came for.
所以你到底想找什么
which is what exactly?
先来几杯烈酒再说
A damn stiff drink.
来吧 我们来谈重点 你就是来找这个的吧
So, let's be real and talk about what we all really want.
没错
I am only here for that.
我的想法是 你们放下它 毫发无损的离开 除非你想继续我们之前那样舞刀弄枪的
In my minds, you guys can walk away nicely. unless you want to continue our foreplay?
像那样的力量不属于任何人
Power like that doesn't belong in anyone's hands.
我这也是临时改变计划哟
Just improvising.
我没看错吧?手榴弹?这不是上世纪90年代的东欧的玩法么?
Seriously? A grenade? What is this? Eastern Europe in 1990s?
这么复古 他是不是以后准备发传真呢?
Next, he's gonna send you a fax.
你愿意我拿到这个东西
So you are willing to kill?
而大开杀戒么
Just to keep that for yourself?
问题不是这么问的
That's a wrong question to ask.
正确的问法是?
What's the right question?
"你愿意为它而死么?"
"Are you willing to die for it?"
一枚手雷 三条性命
One grenade, three people.
这就有趣了
I like the odds.
两枚手雷 三条性命
Two grenades, three people.
这就更有趣了
I'm loving these odds.
你有没有过那种经历 失血过多 睁开双眼 周围一切都是红色的
Have you never bled so much that when you open your eyes, all you see is red?
你在战场里摸爬滚打
When you have fought in wars on every continent.
桑德 下命令吧 我可以两枪搞定他们
Come on X, just say the word, Let me put both these two arseholes out in the pasture.
只有死亡
Except death.
电影精选列表