对不起的
Sorry.
你答应过他们你会在那里见到他们
You promised them that you'd meet them there.
推迟吧 我要去度假
Postpone it, I'm gonna take a vacation.
很长的假期
A very long vacation.
你知道这会让我的公♥司♥损失500万美元
You know it's gonna cost my company $5 million
如果那些珠宝没有找到
if those jewels are not recovered.
为什么这是本世纪的犯罪
Why it's crime of the century.
他们说需要天才才能解决
And they say that it's gonna take a genius to solve it.
对不起的
Sorry.
我想它会给我两个
I figure it's gonna me two,
也许三个星期来恢复体力
maybe three weeks to get my strength back.
迈克 我准备给你
Mike, I am prepared to offer you...
洛伦佐
Lorenzo.
听着 这个提议太好了 不能拒绝
Look it's a proposition that's too good to turn down.
管家
Houseboy,
你能带我们的客人出去吗
will you show our guest out.
我会告诉他们我试过了
I'll tell 'em I tried.
两周
Two weeks?
迈克 我希望我值得
Mike, I hope I'm worth it.
哦 钱买♥♥不到一切
Oh well money can't buy everything.
但他说这是本世纪的罪行
But he did say it was the crime of the century.
宝贝唯一的罪过就是如果我离开你
Baby the only crime would be is if I ever left you.
你打得好吗
Do you play well?
鲍比•菲舍尔和我是国际象棋的大♥师♥
Bobby fischer and I were masters of the game of chess.
试试我
Try me?
如果你愿意的话
If you want.
是的 我想要
Yes, I want.
准备好了吗
Ready?
嗯 这是你的行动
Hmm, it's your move.
再见 哈伯先生
goodbye Mr. harber.
像所有伟大的思想一样 我们无法逃避自己的命运
Like all great minds we cannot avoid our destiny.