我坐在这里工作 你知道我在做我的事
I'm sitting here working, you know doing my thing,
当这辆大灵车开起来的时候
when this big hearse drives up,
紧随其后的是这辆一斤重的豪华轿车
followed by this catty limousine
后座上有两个小鸡
with two chicks in the backseat.
它就停在那边
It parked right over there.
然后另一辆车停了下来
Then this other car pulled.
看 这两个人出去
See, these two guys get out
他们把尸体抬到灵车上
and they carry a body over to the hearse.
他们把它放进棺材然后就分开了
They put it into a casket and they just split.
你看到什么了吗
You see anything else?
谁知道男人
Who knows man?
我瞎了 记得吗
I'm blind remember.
是啊 灵车门上的字迹
Yeah the writing on the door of the hearse
说“海边小教堂”
said "seaside chapel."
谁接通了
Who's wired in?
把这个镇连起来了 认识所有人 所有的事
Got this town connected, knows everybody, everything?
那就是万顿•查理
That would be won ton Charlie.
我怎么找到他
How do I find him?
嘿 伙计 我不是假的
Hey man, I'm no fake.
我要保护我的利益
I've got my interests to protect.
我在这里有生意
I've got a business here.
这叫假冒企业
It's called faking enterprises.
我有75个家伙在像这样的角落工作
I've got 75 dudes work on corners just like this one.
你知道些什么
What do you know about
海边的小教堂还是海边的小教堂
a chapel by the sea or seaside chapel?
从没听说过
Never heard of it.
你最好查一下
Well you better check into it,
看看灵车是不是从那里来的
see if that's where the hearse came from.
你听说过一个叫旺顿 旺顿查理的家伙吗
You ever heard of a dude named won ton, won ton Charlie?
万顿查理 你可以试试死亡之城
Won ton Charlie, you might try the city of death.
死亡之城
City of death huh?
是的 迈克先生
That's right Mr. Mike.
这是中国公墓 很诡异
This is the Chinese cemetery, very spooky,
哈伯先生 你的出现是为了纪念我的逝者
You honor my dead with your presence, Mr. harber.
他们今晚会睡得很好
They will sleep well tonight.
你赢了查理
You won ton Charlie?
委婉语 俚语哈伯先生
Euphemism, slang Mr. harber.
你的到来是为了纪念元顿的家族墓穴
Your presence honors the family tomb on won ton.
不像在美国 这里是死亡之城
Unlike in America, here in the city of death
我们的坟墓是和平与安宁的殿堂
our tombs are chambers of peace and tranquility.
我们的太阳穴里没有眼泪
There are no tears in our temples.
在这里我们欢迎死亡哈伯先生
Here we welcome death Mr. harber.
我可以给你一些点心吗
May I offer you some refreshments?
喝点茶吧
Some tea perhaps.
是的 还有一些信息
Yeah and some information.
啊 信息 那是无价的商品
Ah, information, that is a priceless commodity.
是啊 就像做♥爱♥一样
Yeah, just like sex.
既然你和死亡有着千丝万缕的联♥系♥
Since you're so wired into death
关于海边的小教堂你能告诉我些什么吗
what can you tell me about a chapel by the sea.
我不知道这样的教堂
I know no such chapel.
失踪的斋阿莱玩家 灵车 棺材
Missing jai alai player, a hearse, coffin.
那是个谜吗
Is that a riddle?
不 不 这是个中国拼图
No, no man, it's a Chinese puzzle.
献给你祖先的祭品
An offering to your ancestors.
差一个 还有两个
That's one down, two to go.
粗鲁但直截了当
Crude but straight to the point.
有个渔夫诺诺你可能会感兴趣
There's a fisherman nono who might be of interest to you.
我在哪能找到他
Where can I find him?
在驾驶室
At the cockpits.
渔夫在卖♥♥什么
And what's the fisherman selling?
他最后一次接球
His last catch.
谁想要满满一网鱼呢
And who wants a net full of fish?
不是鱼 哈伯先生 是人的骨头
Not fish Mr. harber, human bones.
嘿 第一
Hey, number one.
对
Yes.
下面一切正常
Everything alright down there.
迈克先生 正在检查漏油
Just checking for oil leaks Mr. Mike.
好像有人不太喜欢你
Looks like someone does not like you so much huh?
是啊 那一定是我温暖可爱的性格
Yeah it must be my warm and loving personality.
来吧 我们打扫一下
Come on let's clean up.
他说他在自♥由♥岛的水域钓鱼
He says he was fishing in the waters of freedom island.
我想让他今晚来找我
I want him sent to me tonight.
这是本周第二次了 薇拉
That's the second time this week Vera.
你应该表现出更多的克制
You should show more restraint.
你老式的性♥爱♥方式有风险
Your old-fashioned way of sex runs the risk
包括情感和弱点
of involving the emotion and revealing weakness.
医生允许的话
With your permission doctor,
我想我代表了我们所有人
I think I speak for all of us.
脑性行为可能对你有用
Brain sex may work for you,
但我们中的一些人仍然喜欢身体接触
but some of us still prefer physical contact.
总有一天身体接触
There will come a time when physical contact
将闻所未闻
will be unheard of.
大脑性♥爱♥能让你体验
Brain sex enables you to experience
身体感觉的极限
the ultimate in physical sensation
消除情绪障碍
and eliminate emotional disorders.
增加皮质控制麻醉至第四级
Increase the cortex control anesthesia to the fourth level.
你打给元顿的电♥话♥现在准备好了
your call to won ton is now ready.
我在这里用广播系统
I'll take it here on the pa system.
这是元顿
This is won ton.
我注意到了
It's come to my attention won ton
你的组织受到质量控制的影响
that your organization suffers from quality control.
你需要改善你的帮助
You need to improve the status of your help.
事实证明 哈伯先生足智多谋
Mr. harber has proven to be resourceful.
他消灭了我的六个手下
He eliminated six of my men.
恕我直言 医生 我建议你
With all respect doctor, I suggest to you
哈伯先生对你的安全构成威胁
that Mr. harber represents a threat to your security.
对我安全的唯一威胁
The only threat to my security
是员工无法履行职责
is an associates inability to perform.
哈伯先生的存在已经不关你的事了
The fact of Mr. harber's existence no longer concerns you.
我将决定哈伯先生的命运
I shall determine Mr. Harber's fate.
再见 万顿
Good day won ton.
就像你说的医生
As you say doctor.
我们已经准备好手术了
We are ready to surgically here with the splinter.
三杯 不加冰
Three loso, no ice.
是的 先生
Yes sir.
你发现了什么
What did you find out?
只是马尼拉没有殡仪馆
Just that there are no funeral homes in Manila
叫做海边的小教堂
called chapel by the sea.
他们谈论岛屿时都保持沉默
They all keep quiet when they talk about the islands.
但我们得到了一个有趣的报告
But we did get an interesting report
来自美国
from the United States.
似乎有证人声称灵车
It seems a witness claims that a hearse
被用来绑♥架♥一个篮球运动员
was used in the abduction of a basketball player.
好吧 那就和盲人乞丐有关
Well then that ties into the blind beggar.
现在我们检查了当天航♥班♥的舱单
Now we checked the manifests of the flights on that date
有一具棺材被运到马尼拉
and there was a coffin shipped to Manila.
随行的还有两位身着丧服的妇女
It was accompanied by two women dressed in mourning
又遇到了两个女人
and met by two more women.
有很多寡妇
That's a lot of widows.
先生 这是漫长的一天
Now gentleman it's been a long day.
喝点牛奶
Have some milk.
试试看
Try that.
你知道你 你的腿很好 宝贝
You know you, you got great legs baby.
非常感谢
Thank you.
但它们太长了
But they're too long.
哦
Oh.
我不喜欢长腿 它们会碍事的
I don't like long legs, they get in the way.
好吧 让我们看看我们能做些什么
Well let's see what we can do
把他们挡在一边
about keeping them out of the way.
好吧 我们看看我们能做些什么
Well we'll see what we can do about that.