相反 他身体状况很好
On the contrary, he's in perfect physical condition,
但处于昏迷状态
but in a comatose state.
哈伯先生 你最终会死在这里
Now Mr. harber, ultimately you will end up here.
那是我的掌镜
That's my voloscope.
什么
A what?
我的重要器官
My vital organs vault.
哦
Oh.
你是说这些东西还能用
You mean to tell me these things still work?
当移植正确的时候 它们会消失
They will when transplanted properly.
所有这些器官都有功能
All of these organs are functional.
随着我抗排斥血清的发现
With the discovery of my anti-rejection serum
我有可能开♥发♥出一种保存的解决方案
it was possible for me to develop a preserving solution.
太不可思议了
That's incredible.
信誉是暴露和制约的问题
Credibility is the matter of exposure and conditioning.
几年前
A few years ago,
星际飞行被认为是不可思议的
an interplanetary flight was considered incredible,
但现在这是一个简单的事实
but now it's a simple matter of fact.
像这样
Such as this.
全部可用
All usable.
瞬间被高频声波融化
Thawed in a matter of moments by high frequency sound waves.
我要把它交给你医生
I gotta hand it to you doc,
你的布局真糟糕
this is a hell of layout you got here.
你一点也不浪费 是吗
You don't waste a damn thing do you?
什么都没有 连我的失败都没有
Nothing, not even my failures.
我叫他霸王龙 以恐龙命名
I call him tyrannosaurus Rex, after the dinosaur,
提醒我进化也会犯错
to remind me that evolution also made mistakes.
如果我是你 我会离得太近
I would get too close if I were you.
那是歌♥利亚
That's goliath.
现在让我介绍一下我的宠物香格里拉
Now let me introduce to my pet shangri la.
她是我第一次接受脑部移植
She was my first brain transplant,
我不得不用猿猴的大脑
I had to use the brain of an ape.
我不想带着头痛医生来找你
I'd hate to come to you with a headache doc.
他是个巨人
He's colossus.
他以前不是打篮球吗
Didn't he used to play basketball?
嗯 嗯
Hmm-mm.
当他被忽视时 他会非常不安
He gets terrible upset when he's ignored.
我觉得他嫉妒了
I think he's jealous.
哈伯先生 你可能觉得这太棒了
It may seem fantastic to you Mr. Harber,
但请记住 我们生活在一个事实与虚构并存的时代
but remember we live in an age where fact and fiction
是同一枚硬币的两面
are two sides of the same coin.
这些是我创造的生物
These are creatures which I created.
就算是错误
Granted they are mistakes.
是的 是的 我同意
Yeah, yeah I'll go along with that.
来吧 我有个惊喜给你
Come, I have a delightful surprise for you.
你和我将进行另一种实验
You and I will undertake a different kind of experiment.
我相信你会喜欢的
One I'm sure you will enjoy.
医生 你还没让我失望
Lead on doc, you haven't disappointed me yet.
大脑性行为
Brain sex.
有成千上万的色情区域
There are thousands of erotic areas
普通人没有完全体验过的
not fully experienced by the ordinary mind.
心跳停止 反应阴性
The heart is stopping, reaction negative.
紧急 紧急
Emergency, emergency.
大脑已经接近退化点了
The brain is close to the deterioration point.
通知ts医生
Notify Dr. ts...
保尔森的心脏停止了跳动
Paulson's heart has stopped.
立即为他做手术准备
Prepare him for surgery immediately.
我稍后再和你会合
I will rejoin you later.
叫薇拉马上到手术室来
Have Vera join me in the operating room immediately.
逮捕她 拘留她
Arrest her, place her in detention
安排她做一次完整的解剖
and schedule her for a complete dissection.
把她带走
Take her away.
快走
Move.
警卫 带哈伯先生到我办公室去
Guard, take Mr. Harber to my office.
琳达 别开枪 我也想出去
Linda, don't shoot I want out too.
我们一起可以做到
Together we can make it.
很好 我们把迈克弄出去
Good, let's get Mike out.
等一下
Just a minute,
我们需要转移注意力 否则就没用了
we need to create a diversion or it won't work.
你说得对
You're right.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
很好
Good.
你拿着这个 下去放他们出去
You take this, go down and let 'em out.
我去找迈克
I'll get Mike.
我们在船坞见面
We'll meet at the boat dock.
正确的
Right.
警惕 警惕 逃跑进行中
Alert, alert, escape in progress.
笼室标本松动
The cage room specimens are loose.
警惕 警惕 逃跑进行中
Alert, alert, escape in progress.
笼室标本松动
The cage room specimens are loose.
我现在停不下来
I can't stop now.
把门闩上
Bolt the doors.
注意 笼室标本
Attention, cage room specimens
一看到就要销毁
are to be destroyed on sight.
注意 笼室标本将被销毁
Attention, cage room specimens are to be destroyed.
警惕 警惕 逃跑进行中
Alert, alert, escape in progress.
笼室标本松动
The cage room specimens are loose.
你知道如果真的是这样的话
You know if it really came down to it,
我想你可以带我去
I think you could take me.
你有一张大嘴巴
You've got a big mouth.
帮我解开绳子 我们得离开这里
Help me loosen up these ropes, we've gotta get out of here.
很快所有的地狱都会消失
Pretty soon all hells gonna break loose.
还没有 我有十万块钱躺在这附近的某个地方
Not yet, I a hundred grand laying around here someplace
他还活着
and he's still alive.
是谁
Who is it?
贾伊阿莱玩家
The jai alai player.
抓住机关枪
Grab the machine gun.
你知道那个紧急行动吗
You know that emergency operation?
他就是那个
He's the one.
带路
Lead the way.
注意 红色警报 红色警报
Attention, red alert, red alert.
武装囚犯正在逃跑
Armed prisoners are escaping.
注意 红色警报 红色警报
Attention, red alert, red alert.
武装囚犯正在逃跑
Armed prisoners are escaping.
他死了
He's dead.
离开我
Leave me.
他没有受伤 哈伯先生
He's unharmed Mr. harber.
那对你没有好处
That will do you no good.
玻璃是装甲的 是防弹的
The glass is armored, it's bulletproof.
听着 女士 你是不是有点厌倦扮演上帝了
Listen lady, aren't you a little tired of playing god?
这次你赢了 但记住
You won this time, but just remember,
像所有伟大的思想一样 我们无法逃避自己的命运
like all great minds we cannot avoid our destiny.
再见 哈伯先生
Goodbye Mr. harber.
快点 孩子 我们回家吧
Come on kid, let's go home.
天哪 我这段时间听过很多故事
My god, I've heard a lot of stories in my time.
只是怪物和移植的想法
Just the idea of monsters and transplants
洛伦佐 你很适合自己 但这是事实
you suit yourself Lorenzo, but it's the truth.
伦敦的劳埃德也不会相信
Lloyds of London won't believe it either.
洛伦佐 这无关紧要
Lorenzo, it doesn't matter any
他们相信或不相信什么
what they believe or don't believe,
我说出了他的名字
I delivered whatshisname,
贾伊阿莱的球员回来了
the jai alai player back in one piece
我只要16万美元的支票
and all I want is my check for $160,000.
你说得对 你说得对
You're right, you're right.
交易就是交易 毕竟不是每天都有
A deal is a deal, after all it's not everyday
我们可以为公♥司♥节省50万美元
we can save the company half a million dollars.
那是有一定数额的扣除额的
That is with certain large deductions.
现在你来了
Now here you are.
我相信它会被很好的利用
I'm sure it's gonna be put to all kinds of good use.
你可以打赌
You can bet on it.
你知道他们在罗马等你
You know they're expecting you in Rome.