你醒了
There he goes.
我不知道你以为自己是在干什么 大兵
I don’t know what you think you’re doing, sailor.
感觉很无助吧
Helpless, huh?
你使唤我满世界地跑
You sent me all over this world,
我甚至愿意付出我的生命 因为我相信
put my life on the line because I believed that we were
我们站在了正义的一方
on the right side of things.
以为我们的追求 能阻止像你这样的人控制世界
That our way would keep people like you in check.
约翰 停车 你糊涂了
Pull over, John. -You’re confused.
你给我个解释
-So you’re gonna tell me why.
为什么要杀死我的家人
Why my family?
我太太 我女儿
My wife? My daughter?
为什么杀死我的组员
Why kill my team?
莱科夫对这一切深信不疑
Rykov was all in,
所以我也想听听 你到底是怎么给他洗♥脑♥的
so I’d like a little bit of what you sold him.
你这是在犯大错
You are making a mistake.
知道我们要去哪里吗
Know where we driving?
你在西弗吉尼亚州有个农场 对吧
You got a farm out in West Virginia, right?
你女儿应该从大学回到家了
Your daughter should be home from college.
卫斯理大学 好学校
Wesleyan. That’s a good school.
还有你太太和你儿子
Your wife. Your son, too.
你最好给我老实交代
So I suggest you start talking.
否则
Because if you don’t,
我就会让你亲眼看着我杀光你全家
I’m gonna make you watch me kill your whole damn family.
我这辈子从来没有见过莱科夫
I never met Rykov in my life.
继续说下去
I’m listening.
你知道是谁打赢了二战吗
You know who won World War II?
不是将军或海军上将
It wasn’t the generals or the admirals.
而是经济学家
It was the economists.
更多的坦克 飞机 轮船
More tanks, planes, ships.
是所有那些开销帮助这个国家脱离了贫困
And all that spending lifted this entire nation out of poverty.
让这个世界摆脱了暴♥政♥
Freed the world from tyranny.
一个大国需要强大的敌人
A big country needs big enemies.
我们历史上最强大的敌人是苏联
The best enemy we ever had was the Soviet Union.
对苏联的恐惧让我们的人♥民♥团结了起来
Our fear of them unified our people.
给了我们追求
Gave us purpose.
约翰 当今社会的问题
The problem today, John,
就是这个国家有一半的人 都把另一半的人视为敌人
is half this country thinks the other half is its enemy
因为他们失去了战斗对象
because they have no one else to fight.
所以我们给了他们一个真实的敌人
So...we gave them a real enemy.
一个有能力威胁他们生命与自♥由♥的敌人
One with the power to threaten their lives, their freedoms.
被你们视为理所当然的自♥由♥
Freedoms you take for granted.
这个办法有效 约翰 它真管用
And it works, John. It works.
只是你不肯死
You just wouldn’t die.
你没有权利剥夺我们这么多的东西
You had no right to take so much from us.
我有 我发过誓的
No, I did. I swore an oath.
我也发过誓
Me, too.
对我太太发过誓
To my wife.
她的名字叫潘
Her name was Pam.
你在咽气之前 要说出她的名字
And you’re gonna say it before you die.
说她的名字
You’re gonna say her name.
放我出去
Get me out of here!
说她的名字
Say her name.
放我出去
Get me out of here!
说啊
Say it!
潘
Pam!
潘
Pam!
潘
Pam!
潘…
Pam...
真的有天堂
There is a heaven.
我是在天堂吗
Mm, is this it?
不 宝贝 你不是在天堂
No, baby, it’s not.
那你呢
What about you?
你在天堂吗
Are you in heaven?
我跟你在一起
I’m with you.
不是永远在一起
Not always.
嗯 不是永远在一起
No, not always.
但我们现在就在一起
But now.
潘 我很想你
Pam, I miss you.
我知道
I know.
没事的
It’s okay.
潘梅拉M凯利 挚爱的妻子与母亲
约翰T凯利 美国海军高级士官长 荣获银星勋章与紫心勋章
力量与荣耀 直到永远
"and the power and the glory forever and ever.
阿门
Amen."
美国国防部秘♥书♥长♥托马斯克雷 上星期被发现命丧波托马克河
of Secretary of Defense Thomas Clay, who was found dead in the Potomac River last week
这是一起明显的自杀事件
in an apparent suicide.
最新报道指出 他可能参与了叛国…
Emerging reports suggest he was involved in a potentially treason...
我正在听呢
Hey. I was listening to that.
我以为会有更多人来悼念我们
Lot less people than I thought.
我们给了他们一个真实的敌人
We gave them a real enemy.
一个有能力威胁他们生命与自♥由♥的敌人
One with the power to threaten their lives, their freedoms.
被你们视为理所当然的自♥由♥
Freedoms you take for granted.
这个办法有效 约翰 它真管用
And it works, John. It works.
只是你不肯死
You just wouldn’t die.
我要你帮个忙
I need a favor.
瓦西里耶夫说过 这一切在约翰凯利死后才会结束
Vaseliev did say that none of this would be over until John Kelly was dead.
这是你的新身份和证件 你的老友里特帮的忙
Here’s your new legend, courtesy of your little friend Ritter.
“约翰克拉克” 真有创意
"John Clark." That’s real creative.
是啊 反正中情局也不以创意出名
Yeah, well, the CIA isn’t exactly known for that.
有道理
That’s fair.
你打算做什么 约翰
What are you gonna do, John?
做我们最擅长的事 人间蒸发
What we do best: disappear.
我知道以前的你已经不存在了
And I know you’re dead and all now,
但是要保持联♥系♥
but don’t be a stranger.
遵命 长官
Yes, ma’am.
一年后
局长
Director.
对了 恭喜你升职了
Congratulations on the promotion, by the way.
谢谢
Thank you.
我必须说 听说你回到特区的时候 我吃了一惊
Got to say I was surprised when you, uh, came back to D.C.
我一直在想以前发生的事
I’ve been thinking about what happened.
担心那些事可能会重演
About how it could happen again.
所以我有一些想法
So I put together some thoughts.
一支跨国反恐♥怖♥主♥义♥小组
A multinational counterterrorist team,
由美国 英国亲手挑选的北约人员组成
made up of U.S., U.K., hand-selected NATO personnel,
获国家情报机构全力支持
with the full support of their national intelligence services.
这种小组该由谁来负责
And who’s gonna run that kind of thing?
我愿意
I will.
我想向总统介绍这个计划
I want to present it to the president.
真的假的
Do you, now?
我给它起名“彩虹计划”
Calling it Rainbow.
为什么
Why is that?
因为一些私人原因
It’s personal.
嘿 约翰
Hey, John.
我很高兴你回来了
It’s good to have you back.
很高兴我回来了
It’s good to be back.