Coming back to you. Crossing, crossing, crossing!
达拉斯 撑住 兄弟
Dallas, hang in there, buddy!
-三楼 第二个窗 -三楼 第二个窗
-Third floor, second window! -Third floor, second window!
我可以干掉他 掩护我
-Lay down some cover! -I’m pinned down! Cover fire!
我们掩护你 射他 快
You’re covered! Get him! Go, go, go!
快来
Come on.
第二个狙击手
Second sniper!
还有一个狙击手
There’s a second sniper!
12点钟方向
12 o’clock!
把他救出去
Get him out of there!
救我出去
Get me out of here!
可恶
Goddamn it.
该死的
Shit!
里特 报告说了这事吗
Ritter, this in the brief?
我们得找条出路
-We need an out.
雷鸣受伤了 狙击手死死地守着入口
-Thunder’s down! There’s a sniper covering the entry point!
我们得找另一条路出去
We need to find another way!
仍在战斗吗 雷鸣
You still in the fight, Thunder?
还在顽强抵抗 长官 我负责6点钟方向
Still in the game, ma’am. I got our six.
好
All right.
我在检查形势
I’m screening the situation.
-哈切特 凯利 掩护我 -没问题
Hatchet, Kelly, cover me.
-行动 -行动
-Got you. -Moving. -Moving.
开火掩护
Covering fire!
我们得炸死那个狙击手
We got to frag that sniper.
停火
Cease fire. Cease fire.
他们杀死了两名俄♥国♥警员
They just killed two police officers.
糟了 这看起来像是我们干的
Shit. ’Cause it looks like we did it.
那些俄♥国♥人死在了我家里
The dead Russians in my house.
他们是故意让我们找到他们的
They wanted us to find ’em.
他们要我们在美国国土上 找到一个死去的俄♥国♥士兵
They wanted us to find a dead Russian soldier on American soil.
如果我们死在这里 那他们也会 在俄♥国♥国土上找到死去的美国士兵
And if we die here, then they’ll find a bunch of dead American soldiers on Russian soil, too.
如果在我们杀出去的途中 杀死几个警♥察♥ 那就更称他们的心了
And if we kill a couple cops on the way out of here, even better.
天啊
Jesus.
一切的一切
Everything--
杀害我们的组员
the assassination of the team,
去我家杀人 这次行动
my house, this op--
其实是从一开始就设好的局
it was a setup from the beginning.
他们企图挑起一场战争
They’re trying to start a war.
就像莱科夫说的 现在我们要做的就只是死掉
Like Rykov said, now all we got to do is die.
没门儿 我们不能死
Yeah, we’re not gonna do that.
好 我们必须干掉走廊里那个狙击手
All right. We got to take out this sniper in the hallway.
-你去给我们开个出口 -收到
I need you to buy us an exit. Tracking.
动起来 雷鸣 你的背包给我
-Moving. -Thunder, pass me your pack.
-快走 -安排掩护
Moving! -Laying down cover!
伙计们 我快没子弹了
Stay in it. Stay in it, fellas.
交给我
I got him. I got him.
快走 快
All right. Let’s move. Let’s move.
暂停袭击 我们正在开路
Hold tight! We’re making a way!
快冲
Push, push, push!
我的枪卡住了
My gun jammed.
真不错
Nice.
该走了 快离开这里 快
Time to go! Time to go, time to go, time to go! Get out of here! Go!
最后一个兄弟
Last man!
去大堂
Lobby, lobby, lobby!
快
Come on!
往右走
To the right.
把他放下 让他躺下来
Set him down, set him down, set him down.
守住出口
Cover the exits!
达拉斯 坐下来
Watch my six.
你不会有事 兄弟
All right, man.
好了
All right.
兄弟
Hey, man.
你有孩子吗
You got kids?
什么
What?
孩子
Kids.
有
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
你有什么话要我转告他们吗
Anything you want me to tell ’em?
告诉他们…
Tell ’em, um,
我爱他们
I love them.
没问题
Sure.
告诉他们…
Tell ’em...
告诉他们…
Tell ’em...
我有个计划
I got a plan.
我上屋顶去给你们开一条路
I’m gonna get up to the roof and clear a path for you guys.
我们是不会撇下你的
We’re not leaving you behind.
我们不能撇下任何人
We can’t leave anybody behind.
如果我们留下任何痕迹 他们就有借口挑起战争了
If we leave a trace, they’re going to get their war.
你必须把小组带出去
You got to get the team out of here.
对他们来说 我不是一个士兵
To them, I’m not a soldier.
我是个重刑犯
I’m a felon.
我可以死在这里
I can die here.
懂我的意思吗
Tracking?
振作一点 凯利
Come on, Kelly.
你能走路吗
Can you walk? Can you walk?
其他人先走了
The others went ahead.
你们听到莱科夫说的话了吧
You guys heard what Rykov said, right?
他说是在特区的人策划的
He said it started in D.C.
我以为我是追杀国王的小卒子
I thought I was a pawn hunting a king.
莱科夫并不是那个国王 他不过是敌方的卒子 跟我的命运相同
Rykov wasn’t a king. He was just me on the other side.
卒子绝不可能杀死国王
Pawns could never kill a king.
我回去的话 只能回监狱
All I’ve got to go back to is jail.
甲板下面有个旅行包 里面装满了钱
There’s a duffel bag of money below deck.
钱是你的了
It’s yours.
但你没有活着逃出来
But you never made it out alive.
你死在了摩尔曼斯克
You died in Murmansk.
如果你潜藏起来
With you as a ghost,
也许我们就能揪出这一切的幕后主使
maybe we can find out who’s behind this.
我错怪你了
I was wrong about you.
…部长控诉美国在摩尔曼斯克
...minister has accused the U.S.
袭击一栋平民居住大楼 导致多人伤亡
of an attack on a civilian building in Murmansk which resulted in multiple casualties.
突发新闻 美俄紧张关系:联♥合♥国♥召开紧急峰会
白宫否认与此事有任何关系
The White House denies any connection.
作为回应 美国指控俄♥罗♥斯♥以此为借口
In response, the U.S. has accused Russia
转移他们在白令海 击落商用航♥空♥飞机而受到的指责
of trying to shift blame for the downed commercial flight over the Barents Sea.
两国还未能证明他们的说法
Each country has yet to prove its claims,
但这不能改变一个事实 两国关系陷入了
but the fact remains relations between the two nations
自冷战以来最紧张的局势
haven’t been this strained since the Cold War.
大家也担忧两国关系进一步紧张
There are also concerns about how an escalation in tensions could affect the economy.
可能会影响经济 美国贸易代表说…
A U.S. trade representative has stated that...
秘♥书♥长♥先生
Mr. Secretary.
约翰
John.
格里尔说你已经死了
Greer told me you were dead.
抱歉这样偷偷地接近您 但不能被人发现我还活着
I’m sorry to sneak up on you like this, but I had to go ghost.
只有这样 我才能把情报交给您
It was the only way I could get you that information.
什么情报
Wh-What information?
关于那次任务的情报
About the mission.
他们不想让我们活着离开那里
We weren’t supposed to make it out of there alive.
长官 这是中情局部署的行动 他们一直就在特区操纵一切
Sir, this was a CIA op. They ran it out of D.C. the entire time.
他们存心想激化美俄关系
They’re trying to heat up tension with Russia.
你是在暗示迪拉恶意挑拨
You’re not suggesting Dillard?
我认识莎拉很多年了
I’ve known Sarah for years.
她的方法我不完全同意 但她是个真正的爱国者
I don’t always agree with her methods, but she’s nothing if not a patriot.
她不像是那种 会让特工穿上炸♥弹♥背心
I know she doesn’t seem like the type of person that would put an operative in an explosive vest,
让他把自己炸死的人
have him blow himself up.
我就是这意思
Well, that’s exactly my point.
问题是 格里尔在报告里没提到这一部分
Thing is, Greer left that part out of the report.
我刚才把这个细节说出来的时候
And when I said that just now, you...
你似乎一点都不觉得惊讶
you didn’t seem a bit surprised.
已经没什么能让我惊讶的了 约翰
Well, nothing surprises me anymore, John.