-I got a jacket, too. Look. -Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
-我想给你们看看我的外套 -不要
-I-I just... -Keep it moving. Keep it moving. -I just want to show you my jacket. -No, no, no, no.
请离开这里
-You guys... -You got to keep it moving.
我们交换外套吧
Can we trade? Can we trade jackets?
-不行 后退 -我明白 我只是需要…
No. Back up. Back up. I get it. I get it. I just need to go...
不行 退后
No. Get back. Take a step... -Get by.
-我得往那个方向走 -不行 你得走这边
-I got to get through. -No, you don’t. No, you don’t. -You need to go this way.
-我得往那个方向走 -你必须后…
-I got to go that way. -No, you don’t. You need to step... -I-I...
-好吧 -我警告过你 让你后退的
-Okay, okay. All right, okay. -I told you, get back!
知道了 好吧
Okay, okay.
我就是…
Okay, I just...
911 您遇到什么紧急情况
911. What’s the nature of your emergency?
我正开车送人去杜勒斯机场
Hey, I’m dropping off somebody at Dulles Airport,
看见一辆车不停地越道超车
and I see a car swerving in and out of the lanes.
我把车开到他的车旁边停下来
I pulled up next to him, and, um,
我不想多管闲事 但是他掏出一把枪指着我
I hate to be this guy, but I’m pretty sure he flashed a gun at me.
深色的运动型多用途汽车
Dark SUV.
车牌号♥RT5629
License plate R-T-five-six-two-nine.
你们快点来 我很怕
Hurry up. I’m-I’m really scared.
怎么花了这么长时间 才把警♥察♥摆脱掉
Why does it take so much time to get rid of the police?
别担心 瓦西里耶夫先生 我会把您送到登机闸口的
Don’t worry, Mr. Vaseliev. I’ll get you to the gate.
你记得我吗
Yeah, you remember me? Huh?
是谁杀死了我太太
Who killed my wife? Huh?
在我家的第四个杀手是谁 告诉我他的名字
Who was the fourth guy at my house? Give me a name.
告诉我他的名字
You give me a name.
那好吧
Okay.
我就告诉你一个名字
I’ll give you a name.
约翰凯利
John Kelly.
问题就出在你身上 约翰
You are the problem, John.
你早就该死了
You’re supposed to be dead,
所以不管你去到哪里 死亡都会跟着你
so wherever you go, death will follow.
对 子弹刺穿了你的肺部
Yeah. Yeah, I punctured your lung.
我太太潘就死在自己的血泊里
My wife Pam, she drowned in her own blood.
告诉我杀手的名字
Now, you give me a name.
快说 我就让你死个痛快
Give me a name, and I’ll make it quick.
维克多莱科夫
Viktor Rykov.
他正从车里出来
He’s exiting the vehicle!
把双手放在我可以看见的地方
Get down! Hands where we can see ’em! -Let us see your hands!
-趴下 -我是军人
-Get down! -I’m military!
-转过去 -别开枪 我是军人
-Turn around. -Hands up! -Don’t shoot! I’m military!
双手放在头后
Get your hands behind your head!
华盛顿特区 五角大楼
袭击发生几个小时前 一个匿名消息来源发布了机密文档
Literally hours before the Dulles attack, an anonymous source releases classified documents
证明我们的海豹突击队 在美国国土受袭与俄♥国♥政♥府♥有关
that tie the Russian government to the attacks on our Navy SEALs here in the U.S.,
你现在跟我说这只是巧合
and you’re telling me that’s coincidental?
我说的是要指责俄♥国♥政♥府♥
I’m saying I’d be wary about accusing
在美国国土上暗♥杀♥美军成员 必须非常小心谨慎
the Russian state of assassinating U.S. service members on American soil.
俄方的事不是我们泄漏的
We didn’t leak the Russian thing.
我们为什么要泄露出去
I mean, why would we?
我们一直试图掩饰这事
We were the ones trying to cover it up.
迪拉局长认为
And as a courtesy, Director Dillard thought
您也许想知道 凯利是怎么找上瓦西里耶夫
you might want to know how Kelly got to Vaseliev.
格里尔少校暗中帮了他
Lieutenant Commander Greer?
我们没办法证明
Yeah, we can’t prove it.
但是我记得 您当时非常坚持
Although, as I recall, you were quite insistent
让她听取这件事件的报告
that she be briefed on the matter.
她看起来确实挺机灵的
She did seem resourceful.
我们担心
There is the obvious concern
事件的新发展 会向莫斯科传达错误的信息
that this new development sends the wrong message to Moscow.
错误的信息
The wrong message?
他们在我们家里袭击了我们
They hit us at home.
现在终于引起他们的注意了
Now they’re paying attention.
他们正在全力追杀凯利
And Kelly has a big target on his back.
就算把他扔进牢里 他也不会安全
Even in prison, he won’t be safe.
应付某些情况需要我们跳出思维定势
Some situations warrant thinking outside the box.
你有没有想过 约翰凯利做了我们做不到的事
Has it occurred to you that John Kelly perhaps has done something we can’t?
他摇动了一棵本来就该 被摇一摇的树 所以…
He shook a tree that needed shaking. So...
我们就看看还有谁会从树上掉下来
...let’s see who else falls out.
你现在的状态很糟糕
You’re pretty messy right now.
很多方面都很糟
In more ways than one.
我好得很
No, I’m not.
我半辈子都遵守他们的规矩
I spent half my life playing that game.
为了替他们干坏事 我不惜出生入死
I’m the one that went to hell and did their dirty work.
我们为了一个并不爱我们的国家 无私奉献…
We served a country that didn’t love us back.
因为我们深信它可以变得更好
Because we believed in what it could be.
我们为了理想中的美国而奋斗
We fought for what America could be.
但他们太过分了
But they crossed a line.
他们把战火烧到了我家里
They brought their war into my house.
他们杀死了我太太
They took my wife.
杀死了我还没有出世的女儿 她连一次呼吸的机会都没有
And they took my baby girl before she got a chance to take a breath.
我们与这个国家的契约已经被破坏了
That contract is broken.
他们现在要按我的游戏规则来玩了
They’re gonna play by my rules now.
我要让他们看看一只卒子能对国王做些什么
I’ll show them what a pawn can do to a king.
你拿到的关于俄♥罗♥斯♥人的文件
The files you got on those Russians,
是克雷秘♥书♥长♥给你的吧
Secretary Clay gave it to you, right?
给他发个信息
I need you to get a message to him.
那是不可能的 约翰
That’s impossible, John.
但我掌握了一点信息
But I found out something.
什么信息
What do you have?
不告诉你
No.
如果他想知道 就让他把我从这里弄出去 速度要快
If he wants to know what I know, then you got to get me out of here, and fast.
你觉得我为什么会被 扔进一个全是俄♥国♥歹徒的监狱
Why do you think I ended up in a prison full of Russian mob?
好好想想吧
Think about it.
在这里他们能弄死我
They can get to me in here.
站起来
On your feet.
转过去 面向墙壁
Turn around and face the wall.
为什么
Now, why would I do that?
我们要带你出去溜达
I’m taking you on a little trip.
不要
Nah,
我在这儿就挺好的
I’m good right here.
站起来
Stand up
面向墙壁
and face the wall.
你不说要把我带去哪里
If you can’t tell me where I’m going,
我就不走
I’m not moving.
上
-Go, go, go, go! -Move, move!
把门关上 否则我就扭断他们的脖子
Close the door, or I’m-a start snapping necks!
让开
Make a hole.
长官
Ma’am,
就快到约翰的牢房♥了
approaching John now.
高级士官长凯利
Senior Chief Kelly.
我是美国法警凯文唐森特
I’m United States Marshal Kevin Townsend.
我会从你的小窗口递个手♥机♥过去
I’m gonna slide a phone through your hatch.
有人想跟你说几句
Somebody would like to talk to you.
把它放进来
Drop it in.
我是约翰
This is John.
约翰 是我
John, it’s me.
我们要把你从那里弄出来
We’re getting you out of there.
跟着那个美国法警出来
Follow the U.S. Marshal.
你可以相信他
You can trust him.
除非你还没完事
Unless you’re not done.
我完事了
I’m done.
他们派车队来接你的时候 你就知道自己闯大祸了
You know you messed up when they send a motorcade.
兄弟 他们会把你闯的祸 写成歌♥曲 大肆歌♥颂
Buddy, they’re gonna write songs about all the shit you messed up.
这边
This way.
秘♥书♥长♥先生 高级士官长凯利
Mr. Secretary. Senior Chief John Kelly.
约翰
John.
你见过莎拉迪拉吗
Have you met Sarah Dillard?
她是中情局主管
She runs the CIA.
-还有罗伯特里特 也是… -我认识他
And Robert Ritter, also from the C...I know him.
你掌握了什么情报
So, what have you learned?
别让我们白跑一趟
Make our trip down here worthwhile.