维克多莱科夫
Viktor Rykov.
你是怎么知道这个名字的
How do you know that name?
他就是在我家的第四个杀手
He was the fourth gunman at my house.
是他杀死了我太太
He killed my wife.
维克多莱科夫已经死了
Viktor Rykov is dead.
维克多莱科夫到底是谁
Who the hell is Viktor Rykov?
他的资料是机密文件
He’s classified.
告诉他吧
Tell the man.
维克多安纳托利莱科夫出生于秋明
Viktor Anatoly Rykov. Born in Tyumen.
早年父母双亡
Parents died early.
小时候搬到美国住了一段时间
Moved to the U.S. as a young child for a time.
怀疑他是俄♥国♥特种部队人员
Suspected Russian special forces.
反情报间谍 联邦安♥全♥局♥的人 持枪♥械♥
Counterespionage, FSB, weapons.
他的意识形态还停留在后苏联时代
His ideology was post-Soviet.
他相信能够通过在美国境内 发起袭击来搞垮西方
He believed the West could be brought down by a series of strategic attacks on American soil.
他精于部署 擅长行动
He was a planner and a doer.
他建立了一整个潜藏特工网络
He had an established set of embedded agents.
直到我们…
That is, until we, uh...
-制裁他为止 -或者说我们以为制裁了他
sanctioned him. Or thought we sanctioned him.
谭
Tran.
请确保凯利先生与莱科夫先生见面时
Can you reassure us that Mr. Kelly wouldn’t know Mr. Rykov
不能够认出他是谁
if he was standing in front of him?
请把他的照片放在行列里
Put him in a lineup, please.
右上角
Top right.
对 就是他
Yeah, that’s him.
如果是他
If it is him,
我们该怎么做
what do we do?
如果莱科夫还活着 我们必须找到他 把他带到局里
If Rykov is alive, we need to find him and bring him in.
我们知道他的行动手法
We know his M.O.
我们必须假设这次行动并非一次性的
We have to assume that this operation is not a one-off. Think about it.
而且…
And, uh,
如果非得让我猜的话 他也许是在俄♥国♥境内策划的
if I had to guess, he’s probably staged out of Russia.
必须让我加入行动组
I need to be on that team.
谢谢你 约翰 真的
Thank you, John, sincerely,
但接下来就交给我们吧
but we’ll take it from here.
少校 行动由你负责
Lieutenant Commander, you’ll head the mission.
你要指挥一次撤离行动
You’ll be making an extraction.
-我建议你准备一份组员名单 -不行
I suggest you prepare a list. -JOHN: No, no.
我已经证明了 为了完成任务 我有决心做出
I think I’ve shown that I’m willing to go
比任何人都大的牺牲
further than anyone to get the job done.
就把我在杜勒斯机场做的事看作是试演
Consider what I did in Dulles as an audition.
长官 如果这家伙 真的像他自己所说的那样恶劣
Sir, if this guy’s as bad as he says he is,
那您就需要像我这样的人来对付他
then you need somebody like me.
可没有其他人能像我一样
And there’s nobody like me.
我认为这不是最佳方案
I don’t think that would be optimal, sir.
我认为高级士官长凯利的心理状态
It is my opinion that Senior Chief Kelly is not
不适合被派去执行任务
in the right state of mind to be in the field right now.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
我认为他非常适合这个任务
I think he’s perfectly suited.
算他一个
He goes, too.
但是任务结束后 你必须以重刑犯的身份回监狱去
But after the mission, you will return to the penitentiary as a felon.
德国 莱比锡
我以前从来没有跳过客机
Never jumped from a passenger jet before.
计划有点变动
It’s modified.
你会从货舱门跳出去
You’ll jump out of the cargo door.
临时找一趟未经事先安排的航♥班♥ 飞越德国前往俄♥国♥ 需要时间
But backstopping an unplanned flight over Germany to Russia takes time.
从莱比锡到安克雷奇的航线是安全的
The route from Leipzig to Anchorage is already cleared.
这条航线会经过空投区
Goes right over the DZ.
-回头见 -收到
-I’ll see you guys later. -Copy that.
莱科夫是躲在摩尔曼斯克吗
So, this Rykov’s hiding in Murmansk?
搞什么东西
No bullshit,
我以为这次只是训练
I thought this was an exercise.
我们跟平民一起飞
We’re flying civilian?
考虑到跟俄♥国♥的紧张关系 这是最保险的计划
Given the heightened tension with Russia, it’s the cleanest plan.
绝不能留下痕迹 证明与美国有关 明白吗
And we cannot leave a trace of U.S. presence behind. Understood?
我们的撤离路线呢
What’s our exfil?
读一读任务简介吧
You should read the mission brief.
里特 你不一起来吗
Hey, Ritter, you’re not joining us?
到时在那里见
I’ll see you over there.
住手
Stop.
别搞了 约翰 我是认真的
Don’t do that, John. I’m serious.
好吧
Mm. Okay.
好的
Okay.
行 对不起
Okay, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
你为什么要烦我
Why are you such an asshole?
“我认为高级士官长凯利 不适合被派去执行任务”
"I don’t think Senior Chief Kelly’s fit for the field."
你那是什么话
What was that?
你已经不相信我了
You don’t trust me no more?
我说过了 你现在的状态很糟糕
Like I said, you’re pretty messy right now.
在我一枪爆了瓦西里耶夫的脑袋之前 你知道他跟我说了什么吗
Before I put a bullet in Vaseliev’s head, you know what he told me?
他说死亡一直跟着我
That death follows me around.
-他没说错 -约翰…
-He was right. -John, he was...
不 你先听我说完
No, no, no, no, just hear me out.
如果当初我没有执行阿勒颇那个任务
If I hadn’t been on that mission in Aleppo,
如果我结束了前一个执勤期就退伍 那我的太太
if I would’ve pulled out one tour earlier, my wife...
我的孩子
...my kid,
她们就还会活着
they’d still be here.
我的家人死了
My family.
被死神缠身最惨也不过如此
Don’t get much more death around you than that.
-约翰… -别说了
-John. -No, no.
-那些事都不是你的错 -就是我的错
You’re not responsible for any of that. But I am.
我害死了我的家人
It’s my family.
我要报仇
I’m gonna make it right.
在那之后 我的命就不重要了
After that, my life doesn’t matter.
这不是一个复仇任务
This isn’t a revenge mission.
这是一个撤离行动
This is an extraction.
我们要把他挖出来 将他绳之于法
We are going to bring him to justice.
答应我这对你来说就足够了
Tell me that’s gonna be enough for you.
我不会…
I’m done making promises that I can’t keep.
再做出一些我无法履行的承诺了
This is the captain.
我是机长
30 minutes to HALO jump.
距离跳伞还有30分钟 准备空投
Prepare for drop.
伙计们 走吧
Let’s go, boys.
你刚才梦见什么了
What’d you dream about?
你
You.
俄♥罗♥斯♥领空 巴伦支海
检查设备
Check your equipment!
伙计们 还有两分钟就跳了 准备好
Two minutes to drop, fellas. Stand by. Stand by.
这是俄♥罗♥斯♥空军苏-57战斗机
This is Russian Air Force, armed, S-U-five-seven.
-你们被拦截了 请确认 -放弃行动
You have been intercepted. -Acknowledge. -Abort, abort!
-这是跨大西洋104航♥班♥ -放弃跳伞
Abort! Abort the jump! This is Transatlantic 104.
我们正在从莱比锡飞往安克雷奇的航线 有飞行权限
We are en route from Leipzig/Halle to Anchorage with clearance.
请立即转飞摩尔曼斯克机场 代码ULL
Divert immediately to Murmansk Airdrome, ULM.
趴下 他能看见机舱里的情况
Stay low, stay low, st-stay low, stay low, stay low! He got a good look inside.
如有违抗
If you do not,
我们将认为 你们对俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦有敌对意图
your intentions will be considered hostile to Russian Federation.
我们将击落你们的飞机
You will be shot down.
这是跨大西洋104航♥班♥
This is Transatlantic 104.
你刚才的信息非常含糊 无法辨识 请重复
You are garbled and unreadable. Can you repeat?
发射导弹 右边 2点钟方向
Missile launch. Missile launch. Right, two o’clock.
躲避导弹
Evasive maneuvers! Evasive maneuvers!
防撞
Brace, brace, brace!
防撞
Brace!
能降落吗
Can you put her down?
我们要掉进海里了
We’re going for a swim.
回座位去 准备应对强烈撞击
Get back and take a seat and brace for hard impact.
坐下
Sit down! Sit down!
扣好安全带 准备迫降
Strap in! Brace for impact!
所有人都没事吧
Is everybody good?!
-没事 -没事
We’re good. -HATCHET: We’re good!
-快 快走 -全部人站起来
Go! Move! I got it! -We got to move now! Everybody, get out!