我准备好了
I’m ready.
潘
Pam.
潘
Pam.
老婆
Baby?
潘
Pam.
不
No.
不
No. No.
我们知道有三名潜入者死亡
What we know is three perps are dead
高级士官长凯利的情况危急
and Senior Chief Kelly is in critical condition,
可能撑不过去了
isn’t likely to pull through.
他妻子也遇害了
Also killed was his wife.
凯利是过去24小时内遇袭的
Uh, Kelly is the third member of the Special Operations unit
第三名特别行动小组成员
to be attacked in the last 24 hours.
联调局已经为其余组员提供了
FBI has provided the remaining team members and their families
保安和保护性监禁
access to security and protective custody.
我们必须警惕这些海豹突击队员 也许涉足了不法行业
We have to be alert to the fact that these SEALs get themselves into all worlds of trouble.
毒品 武器或情报贩卖♥♥
Drugs, arms, information.
在记住这一点的同时
And keeping that in mind, we are taking
我们要考虑所有可能的情况
every possible scenario into consideration.
里特
Yes. -That’s all that matters. -GREER: Ritter!
你说“所有可能的情况”到底是什么意思
What the hell was that "every possible scenario" bullshit in there?
我的手下没有干不正当的事 你心知肚明
My men were not dirty, and you know it.
告诉我全部情况
What is the whole story?
别忽悠我 今天少跟我来这套
And don’t bullshit me, Ritter. Today is not the day for it.
我们正在调查
We’re looking into it.
为什么我两次遇到灾难性事件
How come both times my world has gone to shit,
你都被卷入了其中
you’re standing in the middle of it?
我想是我撞大运了吧
Just good luck, I guess.
快叫医生过来
I need a doctor!
需要紧急救治
Code blue!
检查他的脉搏
-Check his pulse.
脉搏正在下降
-BP’s dropping.
开始心肺复苏
-Start chest compressions. -I got you.
孩子呢
The baby.
到底谁是幕后主使
Know who’s behind it?
我不知道
I don’t know.
专业人士
Pros.
他们是专业的
They were pros.
在我卧室发现的那具尸体…
The guy they found in my bedroom...
他不是我杀的
I didn’t kill him.
我到卧室的时候他已经死了
He was already dead when I got there.
其中一个逃掉了
One got away.
我只需要…
All I need...
一个名字
...is a name.
告诉我一个名字
Give me a name.
就算我知道…
Even if I knew...
你也明白我不能告诉你
...you know I can’t do that.
“请敲门”这三个字当中 你不认识哪一个
Which part of "please knock" wasn’t clear?
抱歉 秘♥书♥长♥先生 很抱歉
Excuse me, Mr. Secretary. My apologies, sir.
不必道歉
No need.
你不是这个反应 反倒会让我失望
I would’ve been disappointed with anything less.
特别调派国防部 令人佩服
Special assignment to the DoD. It’s impressive.
你的办公室居然有个窗户呢
You even got a window.
请坐吧
Please.
我跟你叔叔共事过
I did some work with your uncle.
吉姆格里尔是个了不起的特工
Jim Greer is one hell of an operative.
您说是就是吧
If you say so, sir.
他对你和你的判断力评价很高
He speaks very highly of you and your judgment.
所以我想跟你谈谈约翰凯利的事
Which is why I would like to talk to you about John Kelly.
少校 在你看来
Lieutenant Commander, in your opinion,
凯利可靠吗
how far can Kelly be trusted?
你知道程序的
You know the drill.
推举到15 开始吧
Chest press to 15. Let’s go.
兰利 中情局总部
少校 请进
Lieutenant Commander, come in.
秘♥书♥长♥先生 恕我直言
Mr. Secretary, all due respect,
局长很清楚地说过我只向您作报告
the director made it clear I was to brief you and you only.
请坐吧
Take a seat.
我请了中情局就你手下的情况 向我作报告
I asked the CIA to brief me on the situation relating to your men.
我想着你应该想听一听
I thought you’d like to be present.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
尤里泽林
Yuri Zelin.
俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥局长尼科莱泽林的儿子
Son of Nikolay Zelin, head of the FSB.
这是我们发动袭击前一小时 尤里在阿勒颇的照片
This is Yuri in Aleppo an hour before our assault.
少校的小组在二楼把他杀死了
Lieutenant Commander’s team killed him on the second floor.
我们不知道他在那里做什么
Now, what he was doing there, we don’t know,
但是韦伯 罗迪和凯利似乎被他们报复了
but Webb, Rowdy and Kelly all seem to have been payback.
凯利在他家里杀死的所有人 都跟联邦安♥全♥局♥有关系
All the men Kelly killed in his house had FSB links.
那你这是在告诉我…
So you are actually telling me
我们的人跟他们的家人遭到屠♥杀♥
the massacres of our men and their families
是在美国国土上发生的外国袭击
were foreign attacks on U.S. soil.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人干的
Russians.
他们买♥♥凶杀人
By proxy.
没有一个人的正式身份与俄♥罗♥斯♥有关
None of them were connected to Russia in an official capacity.
你知道我们发起突袭的时候 俄♥国♥正从阿勒颇往外出♥售♥武器吗
Did you know Russia was dealing weapons out of Aleppo when we went in?
我们有所察觉
Oh, we had a feeling.
少了一个人的信息
We’re a man short.
凯利说其中一个俄♥国♥人逃了
Kelly said one of the Russians got away.
这上面只有三个人 第四个人的信息呢
There’s three men here. Where’s the fourth?
这不重要
Uh, it doesn’t matter.
中情局认为这件事已经结了
The CIA’s position on this moving forward is that the matter is closed.
什么
What?
局长认为我们跟俄♥罗♥斯♥扯平了
The director considers the score even.
她认为没有必要进一步激怒俄方
She feels, uh, it’s unnecessary to poke the bear any further.
如果莎拉认为没有足够情报供我参考
If Sarah believes there’s not enough intel
以制定回应策略 那我也无能为力
for me to generate a response, my hands are tied.
暂时如此
For now.
拿上你的马克杯
Get your mug.
我们是在庆祝什么吗
We celebrating something?
喝吧
Drink.
这是命令
That’s an order.
我终于理解在叙利亚的直升机上 你对里特的
I finally understand how you felt on that helicopter in Syria.
愤怒
About Ritter.
中情局不支持进一步调查
CIA doesn’t support any further investigation
那些袭击或潘的遇害
into the attacks or Pam’s murder.
这是中情局上面的意思
Came straight from the director’s office.
他们说这牵涉了国♥家♥安♥全♥
They’re calling it national security.
-他们知道是俄♥国♥人干的 -天啊
They know it was Russian nationals, and...Jesus.
这些现在不过是 储存在某个机密服务器里的一个文档
...it’s just a file on a classified server somewhere now.
不管了
Shit.
我这么做搞不好会坐牢的
Probably gonna go to jail for this.
不过 去它的
But hey.
这些是死者的脚趾标签信息
These are your toe tags.
克雷秘♥书♥长♥给我的
I got ’em from Secretary Clay.
-第四个呢 -没有那个幸存者的信息
-Where’s the fourth? -Your survivor’s a ghost.
但是情报主管确认了这三个的身份
But these three were cleared by the chief of intel.
安德烈瓦西里耶夫 前联邦安♥全♥局♥的
Andre Vaseliev, ex-FSB.
他们的护照就是他签发的
He’s the one who issued their passports.
瓦西里耶夫
Vaseliev.
他应该知道第四个杀手的身份
He’ll know who the fourth man is.
有谁跟他谈过吗
-Anybody talk to him yet?
没有
-Nope.
完全没办法接触他
He’s full-on untouchable.
你小心一点
Watch out there. Whoa. -
你在干什么 老兄 拜托
What are you doing, man? Come on.
你没长眼吗
Hey. You watch out.
他是你兄弟
Hey, you. -That your brother?
去你的
What? What? -Blow me.
嘿
Hey. Hey.
请你离开
-You got to get out of here. -Look, I-I got... I got...
我也穿了外套 你看