叙利亚 阿勒颇
里特探员
Agent Ritter.
今天中情局有什么任务给我们
What’s the CIA got for us today?
少校
Lieutenant Commander.
太阳快下山了 我们赶紧办事
Sun’s going down. We should get to it.
人♥质♥是一位中情局特工
The hostage is a CIA operative.
我们相信他被叙利亚政♥府♥部队劫持
We believe he is being held by Syrian government forces in a nearby building.
在附近的一栋建筑物里 代号♥“蓝迪”
Call sign is "Randy." We approach from the south.
我们从南面接近 不过估计他们这里和这里有眼线
We should expect eyes on us here and here.
大概有多少叙利亚政♥府♥兵力
How many Syrian troops are we talking about?
我没有掌握这个情报
I don’t have that information.
哇 这笑话不错
Well, that was a good talk.
你是讲相声的
You a comedian? Is that it? -WEBB: No, no, no.
不是 他不过是个自以为聪明的人
He’s just a bit of a smart-ass.
这话不对 我才是聪明人
No, that’s not right. I’m the smart-ass.
没错 他应该是个厉害角色才对
Yeah, he’s, uh... he’s more of a badass.
好
Oh. -: Yeah.
汤姆克兰西:冷血悍将
三 二 一…
Three, two, one.
快上
安全了
Clear!
确认了人♥质♥身份 就是他
Hostage identity confirmed. It’s him.
我们走吧
Let’s move.
-这是怎么回事 -没事的
What the hell is this, Ritter? -WEBB: I got you, man.
这些是俄♥国♥退伍军人
These are ex-Russian military.
你说的是叙利亚军队 不是俄♥国♥♥军♥队
You said Syrian army, not Russians.
我看不到这里有俄♥国♥人
I don’t see any Russians.
你们在磨蹭什么 快走
Okay, what are we waiting for? Let’s go.
走吧
Let’s move.
火箭推进榴弹
RPG!
-趴下 -找掩护
-Get back! -Take cover!
格里尔
Greer!
有人受伤 我们需要营救
We got a man down. We need an extraction.
优先保护人♥质♥安全
Priority is securing the hostage.
我们在营救区会合 快走
We rendezvous at the exfil. Let’s move!
坚持住
Hang on!
看看那俄♥国♥人死了没
Team member Russell is dead!
把他们搬去营救区
Move him to the exfil!
扔出手雷
Smoke-out!
私人军事服务公♥司♥的
PMCs, Russian transpo.
俄♥国♥运输工具
Ritter lied.
里特骗了我们 这不是个安全屋
This isn’t a safe house.
这是个俄♥国♥♥军♥备库
It’s a Russian arms depot.
是啊
Yeah, no shit.
小心爆♥炸♥
Fire in the hole.
跟在我后面
On me.
收到
Got your back.
上
里特 解释一下为什么会是俄♥国♥人
Ritter, explain the Russians!
他们不是承包商 他们是俄♥国♥♥军♥方的
They weren’t just contractors. They were Russian military.
但你早就知道了 是不是
But you knew that, didn’t you?
确认目标
Confirm target.
老鹰六号♥ 目标已确认
Eagle Six. Yes, target is confirmed.
请空袭坐标NP675290
Need an air strike at grid November Papa six seven five two niner zero.
事前应该告诉我全部情况的 他们杀死了我一个队友
I should’ve been fully briefed. The Russians killed one of my men.
职责所在 小甜心
Well, that’s the job, sweetheart.
住手 听从命令 高级士官长
Yeah, bullshit. Stand down. Do it, Senior Chief.
-你在干什么 -别激动
Now. -What are you doing?
干得好
Attaboy!
华盛顿特区 三个月后
想听点浪漫的事吗
You want to hear something romantic?
好啊 是什么事
Yeah? What’s that?
你真冷血
Oh, you cold-blooded.
来 在这张沙发上舒舒服服地坐下来
Listen, you gonna park your butt right over here on this couch.
想喝点水吗
Want some water?
我想喝酒
Uh, I want some wine.
好吧 给我来杯冰茶
Okay, I’ll take an iced tea.
好 这好多了
Okay, that’s better.
加点糖
With some sugar.
没问题
I got you.
他们需要那些 但我们得了解 他们不守规矩的原因
Yeah, they need that, but we also got to figure out why they acting out so much.
我们得帮帮公立学校的老师们
We got to, like, help these teachers out-in the public schools. -Mm-hmm.
-我正要把茶给你送过去 -没事
-Hey. -Oh, babe, I was just about-to bring it to you. -No, no, that’s okay.
伊斯顿修女把我的耳朵 都磨出茧子来了 这里安全一点
Sister Easton was talking my ear off, so it’s safer in here.
这倒是
Yeah, that’s facts.
她烦到你了吧
She got you, didn’t she?
潘一直在跟我们说 你那份新工作 貌似很厉害
Pam’s been telling us you got yourself a fancy new job, right?
他收到了邀约 但他还没有接受
Well, no, he’s been offered the job. -He hasn’t taken it yet. -Oh.
在一家私人保安公♥司♥工作
It’s, uh... it’s private security.
上班时间灵活 工资高
Good hours, good pay.
退伍
Well, it’s a big step,
是人生非常重大的一步
retiring from the military.
预产期是什么时候
-When are you due again? -Oh.
-下个月 17号♥ -下个月 17号♥
-Next month, the 17th. -Oh, next month, the 17th.
天啊 我还记得我们第一个孩子出生时的情景
Oh, man, I remember when we had our first.
天啊 都说战役会让人整晚睡不着
Oh, my God, you think combat keeps you up at night,
那小家伙晚上饿肚子的时候才叫可怕
you just wait till that little joker gets hungry.
你儿子会把你弄得人仰马翻
He gonna dropkick you.
是女儿
It’s a girl.
女儿 那你的麻烦就大了
A girl. Oh, now you’re in trouble.
北卡罗来纳州 夏洛特
想吃吗
One of these? -WOMAN: Finished?
你能帮我把垃圾拿出去吗
Babe, could you help me take out the garbage, please?
没问题
-Yes. -Yeah, sure.
爸爸 你说了要玩扭扭乐的
Daddy, you said you’d play Twister!
行 稍等一下
All right, all right, just give me a second.
你还记得那个夜晚吗
You remember this night?
记得 我记得那条裙子和那双鞋
Yeah, I remember that dress and them shoes.
我记得你的发型
I remember your hair.
佐治亚州 亚特兰大
I am on my way. I just got stuck in a...
我正在路上呢 路上车多…
Jesus, man, come on!
天啊 老兄 搞什么
Where are you coming from?
你从哪里过来
I was at Happy’s with some of the boys.
我刚才跟伙计们在快乐酒吧
Another boys’ night with your Navy SEALs?
又跟你的海豹突击队员搞男生聚会
Babe, please, don’t start.
宝贝 拜托了 别唠叨我
What the...?
搞什么…
Baby? Hello?
喂
Hello?
发生什么事了
What happened?
我的宝贝怎么样了
How’s my girl?
挺着个大肚子
Pregnant.
你该尝试一下
You should try it.
其实我是问我的宝贝女儿
Oh, actually, I was talking about my other girl.
不好意思
-Oh. Excuse me. -Mm-hmm.
宝贝女儿 你还好吗
So, what, you doing good, baby?
爸爸都等不及你快点出来了
Daddy can’t wait for you to get here.
我们把你的房♥间都收拾好了
We got your room all picked out.
你说什么
Yeah, wait. What was that?
她肯定会跟爸爸很亲
Oh. She says she’s gonna be a daddy’s girl.
天啊 我很怀疑
-Oh, God, I doubt it. -Yeah. Mm-hmm.
我们两票否决你一票
It’s two against one.
我投降吧
You know what? I surrender.
我知道自己寡不敌众
I know when I’m outnumbered.
你知道…
Now, you know...
你穿我的袜子的时候 能让我兽♥性♥大发吧
...how much it turns me on when you wear my socks, right?
你穿着我的袜子吗
And you got ’em on.
约翰 不要 今天晚上我真的需要好好睡觉
John, no, I really need to go to sleep tonight.
-我知道 你可以睡觉啊 -才不要
No, I know, you... you can go to sleep. No.
-很快就完事了 -不要啦
-I just... It’s gonna be quick. -It’ll be quick. I promise. -No.
停下来
Mm, stop.
-我爱你 -我也爱你 再见
-I love you. -I love you, too. Goodbye.
不要在楼下通宵听音乐
And don’t stay downstairs all night listening to music.
我不保证
I promise.