恶作剧的电♥话♥,
Prank call.
要我帮你接吗?
You want me to get that?
人有自♥制♥力,就得自食其果,
People made their beds, they gotta lie in 'em.
我很确定那句话是"保护和服务"警长,
Pretty sure the saying is, "Protect and Serve," Sheriff.
闭上你的嘴,聪明人,
Shut your mouth, smart guy.
你不是有趣的,
You're not funny.
丽芙带我们来的
#Liv brought us here.#
婊♥子♥养♥的♥,
Son of a bitch.
给我滚出去,孩子,
Get your asses out of there, son.
把你的蛋蛋放上去,埃文,
Put your balls on, Evan.
我们要去威利家,
We're going to Willy's.
鲍比,那东西动了!
Bobby, that thing just moved!
它他妈去哪了?
Where the fuck did it go?
不!不!
No! No!
我真的需要你帮我找到我的朋友,
I really need you to help me find my friends.
请,
Please.
哦,我的上帝,凯西!
Oh, my God. Kathy!
哦,我的上帝,
Oh, my God.
我很抱歉,
I'm so sorry.
你好,小男孩,
Hello, little boy.
你不用怕我,
You don't have to be afraid of me.
我和其他人不一样,
I'm not the same as the others.
他们对我太刻薄了,
They're so mean to me.
他们说我丑
They call me ugly
他们还取笑我五颜六色的皮肤,
and they make fun of my colorful skin.
我被困在这身体里了,
I'm trapped in this body.
我只想要自♥由♥,
I just want to be free.
我猜我不指望你会相信我,
I guess I don't expect you to believe me.
我希望你不一样,
I hoped that you were different.
我是克里斯,
I'm Chris.
相信我,克里斯,你知道你可以的,
Trust me, Chris. You know you can.
你可以感觉到我的善良,
You can feel my goodness.
如果你说的是真的
If what you're saying is true,
你和其他人不一样…
and you're not like the others...
我能帮你来生吗?
I could help you get to the next life?
这是真的,
It's true.
邪恶把我留在这里,
Evil has kept me here.
你一定有问题,
You must have questions.
我可以告诉你很多关于另一边的事,
I can tell you so much about the other side.
我可以回答你所有的问题,
I can answer all your questions.
如果你能帮我,
If you can help me.
你用过你的手♥枪♥吗?
You ever use your sidearm?
哦,在培训,
Oh. In training.
但他们都是小混混,对吧?
But these are just punk kids, right?
搞破坏,到处闲逛?
What, vandalizing and loitering?
我怀疑我们不需要放弃他们,
I doubt we'll need to drop 'em.
不是孩子的问题,
It's not the kids.
威利,
It's Willy.
跳舞的老鼠吗?
The dancing rat?
好吧,
Okay.
我明白了,我明白了,
I get it. I get it.
男孩们让你对我耍一耍,
The boys told you to pull a fast one on me.
布拉沃,不错的尝试,
Bravo. Nice try.
这不是恶作剧,
It ain't no prank.
这是真实的,我向你保证,
This is real as it gets. I guaran-damn-tee you that.
看,在城里,我们知道威利家发生了什么
#See, in town, we knew what was happening at Willy's.#
我们知道有什么超自然的东西在发生
#We knew there was something supernatural going on.#
#我们怒吼到天堂#
#We bellowed to the high heavens#
机器是邪恶的
#that the machines were evil.#
没有人相信我们
#No one believed us.#
他们认为我们是乡巴佬
#They thought we were yokels.#
Tex最终雇了一个拆迁队
#Tex eventually hired a demolition crew#
#摧毁威利的,#
#to destroy Willy's,#
#除了在推土机开始运转的前一天,#
#except the day before bulldozers were set to roll,#
承包商埃里克·米勒被发现在#床上
#Eric Miller, the contractor, was found in bed#
#像麦当劳汉堡一样被嚼烂
#as chewed up as a McDonald's hamburger.#
还有他的全家,
His whole family too.
从那以后,就没有一个活人了
After that, there wasn't a man alive
那就需要这份工作了,
that would take the job.
镇上的人认为也许这样更好
The town decided that maybe it was better
不要自找麻烦,
to let sleeping dogs lie.
我们告诉所有人离那里远点,
We told everybody just to stay away from there.
我们想就让它腐烂吧,
We figured we'd just let it rot.
但是疯狗饿的时候是不会睡觉的
#But rabid dogs don't sleep when they're hungry.#
机器出来了
#The machines got out.#
我们在冰淇淋店发现了尸体
#We found bodies at the ice cream shop,#
五金店,甚至学校
#the hardware store, and even the school.#
我们面临着一个艰难的选择,
We had a real Hobson's choice on our hands.
你知道那是什么吗?
You know what that is?
不,
No.
没有任何选择,
No choice at all.
我们要么和机器开战,
We could either go to war with the machines,
像疯子一样离开
come off like crazy people,
可能会失去很多好人
probably lose a lot of good folk
一路走来,或者……
along the way, or...
还是别的什么?
Or what?
我们达成了协议,
We cut a deal.
别打扰我们的人♥民♥,
Leave our people be.
别管我们的孩子,
Leave our children be.
离开我们的小镇,还有…
Leave our town be, and...
我们会给你吃的,
and we will feed you.
好消息是,我能修好它
#Well, the good news is, I can fix it.#
#坏消息是#
#The bad news is,#
在我拿到角色之前,你得先把它放着,
it's gonna have to sit till I get the part.
海斯维尔的一家酒店已经订好了,
Now, Hayesville's one hotel's booked.
但我有个地方你今晚可以住,
But I do have a place you can stay tonight.
虽然不是里兹酒店,但是个屋顶
Now, it ain't the Ritz, but it's a roof
而且它是免费的
and it's free
如果你愿意稍微打扫一下,
if you're willing to do a little light cleaning.
这是你见过的最适合开生日派对的地方,
Best place for a birthday party you've ever seen.
以前是,但我们会修好的,
Heck, it once was, but we're gonna fix it.
让她复活,
Bring her back to life.
祝贺你,
Congratulations.
你正式入职了,
You are officially on staff.
我们遵守了我们的协议
We lived up to our end of the bargain
他们保留了自己的,
and they kept theirs.
我们试图找到不会被错过的人
#We tried to find people who wouldn't be missed.#
品德低下的人
#People with low moral character.#
还有一些人只是在错误的时间出现在了错误的地方
#And some people who were just at the wrong place at the wrong time.#
事情并不总是按计划进行的,
Things didn't always go exactly as planned.
我通常为自己感到骄傲
#I usually pride myself#
#关于能够期待意想不到的事情
#on being able to expect the unexpected.#
但是有时候,生活会给你点刺♥激♥
#But sometimes, life throws you a zinger.#
#好吧,这是最刺♥激♥的
#Well, this was the zinger of all zingers.#
晚安,亲爱的,
Good night, darling.
甜蜜的梦想,
Sweet dreams.
我从没想过会这样,
I never saw it coming.
这就是我们要去的原因吗?
So that's why we're going?
丽芙·,
Liv.
虽然她把我惹火了
Much as she pisses me off,
我无法忍♥受失去那个女孩,
I couldn't live with losing that girl.
我可以给你看看另一边是什么,
I can show you what's on the other side.
如果你能帮我做到的话,
If you could help me get there.
-哦,克里斯,-丽芙,丽芙,会没事的,
- Oh, Chris. - Liv, Liv, it's gonna be okay.
凯,我们做个交易…
Kay, we're gonna make a deal and...
想玩,婊♥子♥?
Wanna play, bitch?
游戏时间结束了,女朋友,
Playtime's over now, girlfriend.
蜥蜴,
Drop the lizard.
把那东西从她身上拿下来,
Get that stuff off of her.
威利,我为这个混♥蛋♥感到抱歉,
Willy, I'm so sorry about this prick.
电影精选列表