嘿,孩子,你知道现在几点了吗?
Hey, kids. You know what time it is?
生日的时间到了!
It's birthday time!
今天是你的生日,我们希望你玩得开心
It's your birthday and we want you to have fun
今天是你的生日,大家开派对吧
It's your birthday, so let's party, everyone
今天是你的生日
# It's your birthday #
#我们希望你玩得开心#
# And we want you to have fun #
今天是你的生日,所以我们开派对吧,大家
# It's your birthday, so let's party, everyone #
现在,孩子们,拍拍你们的手
#Okay now, kids, clap your hands#
#好像没有明天一样
#like there's no tomorrow.#
欢迎来到威利餐厅,在这里大家都是你的朋友
# We welcome you to Willy's where everyone's your friend #
#没错,#
#That's right.#
这里是威利仙境
# Here at Willy's Wonderland #
好时光永远不会结束
# The good times never end #
卡尔!
Carl!
今天是你的生日,我们希望你玩得开心
# It's your birthday and we want you to have fun #
今天是你的生日,所以我们开派对吧,大家
# It's your birthday, so let's party, everyone #
现在,孩子们,拍拍你们的手
#Okay now, kids, clap your hands#
#好像没有明天一样
#like there's no tomorrow.#
欢迎来到威利餐厅,在这里大家都是你的朋友
# We welcome you to Willy's where everyone's your friend #
啊,
Ah.
是啊,我跟每个人说如果你试过50码,
Yeah, I tell everybody that attempts the 50,
这里什么都没有,
there ain't shit out here,
但你得做好一切准备,
but you gotta be prepared for anything.
一群爱玩的孩子偷走了之字形
A bunch of fun-loving kids stole the zigzag
一个月前从警长的皮卡车后座上找到的,
out of the back of the sheriff's pickup a month ago.
看来你帮他们找到了,
Guess you found it for 'em.
你知道有些人认为什么好笑吗?
You know what some folks consider funny?
毁了一个人的一天,
Just ruin a man's whole damn day.
上帝的诚实的真理,
God's honest truth.
你刚说你来自哪里?
Now, where'd you say you're from?
哦,你就是那种人
Oh, you're one of those guys
不想回头看,对吧?
that don't wanna look back, huh?
你就是那种过去就存在过去的人,对吧?
You're one where the past lives in the past, huh?
是的,我明白了,不,我不能怪你,
Yeah, I understand. No, I can't blame you.
我是说,我们都有很多包袱,
I mean, we all got so much baggage.
我只是说,向前走,
I just say, move forward.
你真是个滚石,是的,
You're a rolling stone. Yup.
前段时间我们在这附近飙车,
We had a car chase around here a while back.
有个男孩的时速达到了150英里,
Some boy got up to 150 miles an hour,
刚从紧张的顶点发射,伙计,
just launched it right off Tension's Peak, man.
它就像一个超级英雄,它fwoom !
It's like a superhero. It went fwoom!
大屠♥杀♥是可怕的,这只是…哇,
Carnage was terrible. It was just... wow.
哦,操♥我♥,
Oh, fuck me.
-你能不能别说了?-开门!
- Will you just stop it? - Open the door!
我来把门打开,
I'll open the damn door.
你到底是怎么了?
What the hell is wrong with you?
不!该死的,
No! God damn it.
嘿,杰德,怎么了?
Hey Jed, what's up?
这个老男孩就倒霉了
This old boy had the misfortune
找到你的之字形,
of finding your zigzags out there.
我想我会把它们带回来给你,
I figured I'd bring 'em back to you.
-他没事吧?-是的,他会没事的,
- He all right? - Yeah, he'll be all right.
Tire不是,但他会没事的,
Tire's not, but he'll be fine.
他有辆漂亮的科迈罗,
He had this pretty Camaro right here.
是的,是的,就是那海洋般的蓝色……
Yes, yes, it was that ocean blue...
杰德,我待会过来拿,
Jed, I'll come by and get 'em later.
一切都在旋转,旋转,一切,
All turning around, spinning out, everything.
他就这样滑进去,然后砰,砰……
He just slid right in there and then pop, pop...
我今天没时间听这个,好吗?
I don't have time for this today, okay?
是的,女士,
Yes, ma'am.
-把这个拿下来,-你在开玩笑吧
- Take this off me. - Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
根本没有机会
There's not a chance in hell
我今晚就放你出拖车,
I'm letting you out of this trailer tonight.
我恨你,
I hate you.
随便你怎么跟我甜言蜜语,
Oh, talk sweet to me all you want.
下来,你知道该怎么做,下来,
Get down. You know the drill. Get down.
-别挡我的路,-来到这里,
- Get out of my way. - Come here.
你到底在干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
-等待,-我早上回来,
- Wait. - I'll be back in the morning.
什么……我他妈该怎么吃?
What... how the hell am I supposed to eat?
我要怎么尿尿啊?
How am I supposed to take a piss?
咖啡桌上有一些薯片
There are chips is on the coffee table
地板上有个桶,
and a bucket on the floor.
尽量不要弄得一团糟,
Try not to make a mess.
你是一个婊♥子♥,
You're a bitch.
我也爱你,
Oh, I love you too.
拖车大概要花250美元,
Hey, it's gonna be about $250 for the tow,
我们需要更换四个轮胎,
and we'll need all four tires replaced.
我觉得那个芯片有点问题,
And there was something wrong with that chip, I think.
但我花1000美元就能修好,
But I can fix it for about $1,000.
是的,
Yep.
不,只收现金,嗯,没有,和提前,
No, cash only. Uh-uh, no. And in advance.
是的,我不接受信♥用♥卡♥,
Yeah, I don't take no plastic credit cards.
哦,在那边,
Oh, that over there.
是的,我们在海斯维尔没有网络,
Yeah, we ain't got no internet in Hayesville.
是啊,所有的自动取款机,都坏了,
Yeah, so all the ATMs, they just don't work.
是啊,我们本来想买♥♥的,但他们没买♥♥,
Yeah, we were gonna get it, but they just didn't.
你没带钱,对吧?
You ain't got the cash, huh?
这不是很麻烦吗?
Now ain't that a dilly of a pickle?
嗯,
Hmm.
你愿意把它弄掉吗?
You willing to work it off?
好吧,,
Okay, then.
我想我找到了一个能适应的人,
I think I've got somebody who can accommodate.
嘿,小子,
Hey, kid.
我给你找了个人,
I got a guy for you.
你想让上帝笑,
You want god to laugh,
你告诉他你的计划,
you tell him your plans.
你好,伙伴,
Howdy there, partner.
我叫特克斯,和州政♥府♥一样,
My name is Tex, same as the state.
找到了,Macadoo,
Got the handle Macadoo.
欢迎来到威利的仙境,
Welcome to Willy's Wonderland.
-是的,他不怎么说话,-我尊重这一点,
- Yeah, he don't talk much. - And I respect that.
我喜欢沉默寡言的人,
I enjoy a man of few words.
现在的生意跟以前不一样了,
Well, business is not what it used to be,
但我准备重新开业
but I am fixing to reopen
让威利变得比以前更好,
and make Willy's better than ever.
总之,足够的谎话,这是我的报价,
Anyway, enough horseshit. Here's my offer.
你整晚都在打扫威利的仙境
You spend the night cleaning Willy's Wonderland
我还会出钱修你的车,
and I will pay to have your car fixed.
我明天进去,你出来
I go on in tomorrow, you come out of there,
你的车就在那里等着你,
and your ride will be ready for you right there.
交易吗?
Deal?
如果不行,我还有地方要去,
If not, I got places to be.
好吧,好吧,
All right. All right.
让我们进去,
Let's go inside.
祝你好运,先生,
Good luck, mister.
小心你的步骤,
Watch your step.
看看这个,
Check this out.
嘿,孩子们,我是黄鼠狼威利
#Hey kids, it's Willy the Weasel.#
欢迎来到我的仙境
#Welcome to my wonderland.#
快下来见见大家
#Come on down and meet the gang.#
我们有鳄鱼Arty, Siren Sara,#
#We've got Arty the Alligator, Siren Sara,#
#变色龙卡米,大猩猩格斯,#
#Cammy the Chameleon, Gus Gorilla,#
#骑士骑士,鸵鸟奥兹,#
#Knighty Knight, Ozzie the Ostrich,#
#和海龟蒂托#
#and Tito the Turtle.#
今天是你的生日,大家开派对吧
It's your birthday, so let's party, everyone
今天是你的生日,我们希望你玩得开心
# It's your birthday and we want you to have fun #
今天是你的生日,所以我们开派对吧,大家
# It's your birthday, so let's party, everyone #
我们有过一些美好的时光,
We had some great times.
孩子们笑了,微笑,
Kids laughing, smiling,
电影精选列表