你在里面不安全,我们得把你弄出来,
You're not safe in there. We gotta get you out.
-嘿!-太没礼貌了,
- Hey! - Well, that was rude.
听着,如果他不想要安全,
Hey, look, if he don't wanna be safe,
是他的屁♥股♥,不是我们的,
it's his ass, not ours.
艰难的大便,
Tough shit.
不管他愿不愿意,我都要把他弄出来,
I'm getting him out whether he likes it or not.
你想带着那些东西进去吗?
You wanna go in there with those things?
你高吗?
Are you high?
如果他想被火化
Look, if he wanna be cremated,
-那是他的事,-是的,
- that's his business. - Yeah.
对不起,但我真的很不好
I'm sorry, but I'm just not okay
让人在里面活活烧死
with letting somebody burn alive in there
如果我们能做点什么,
if we can do something about it.
-她是对的,-当然了,克里斯,
- She's right. - Of course she is, Chris.
哦,闭嘴!
Oh, shut up!
快点,我们就能回家了,
Hurry this shit up so we can go home.
我会想办法进去的,
I'll figure out how to get inside,
但我不会让你们陷入危险,
but I'm not putting you guys in danger.
等我弄清楚了你再想办法救我们出去,
You just figure out how to get us out once I do.
好吧,
Okay.
我都不知道你抽烟,
I didn't even know you smoked.
你从哪儿弄来的?
Where'd you get this?
我自己种的,我称之为“无线索”,
I grew it myself. I call it No Clue.
-里面有多少THC ?-不知道,
- How much THC is in it? - No clue.
-什么?-我冷,
- What? - I'm cold.
我等了这么久才有女孩陪我玩,
I've waited so long for a girl to play with.
-想看看我的树屋吗?-嗯,
- Wanna see my treehouse? - Uh-uh.
不是今天,女朋友,
Not today, girlfriend.
噢,
Ow.
来和我玩,
Come play with me.
环绕罗西
Ring around the rosie
一袋花束
A pocketful of posies
灰烬,灰烬
Ashes, ashes
我们都下降
We all fall
#天啊,伙计们,那是丽芙
#Holy shit. Guys, that was Liv.#
我们得去追她,
We gotta go after her.
我不干了,贱♥人♥,你们玩,
I'm out this bitch. Y'all playing.
-哇,哇,哇,两种:鲍比!
- Whoa, whoa, whoa. Both: Bobby!
什么?
What?
你们是认真的吗?
Are y'all serious right now?
我们也要进去然后被杀吗?
We supposed to go in there and get killed too?
你想留在这里吗?我们得做点什么,
You wanna stay here? We gotta do something.
不,我真的想离开
No, I actually wanna leave,
我想你们可能也想,但我不在乎,
and I thought y'all might want to also, but I don't care.
-好,我去,-不,不,我去
- Fine. I'll go. - No, no, I'll go.
不,等等…嘿,停止,停止,
No, wait... hey, stop, stop.
我们说的可是丽芙,
This is Liv we're talking about.
-让开,-什么?不!
- Move out of the way. - What? No!
该死的!
Damn!
嘿,嘿,哇,你好啊,你们看,
Hey, hey. Whoa, hey. Y'all look away.
宝贝,这该死的,嘿,你们都退后,伙计,
Baby, God damn. Hey, y'all back up, man.
感谢上帝,你还活着,我们得把你弄出去,
Thank God you're still alive. We gotta get you outta here.
我阻止了那个贱♥人♥
I stopped that bitch,
但这不会让她离开太久,所以…
but that won't keep her away for long, so...
嘿!
hey!
你没听见我刚才说的话吗?
Did you not hear what I just said?
嘿!
Hey!
我们赶快进去,分头行动,一旦找到丽芙
We go in, fast, we split up, and as soon as we find Liv
还有这个看门人,我们出局了,
and this janitor dude, we're out.
-嗯,-什么,亚伦?
- Hmm. - What, Aaron?
我们不想再听什么蝙蝠侠的屁话了,好吗?
We just don't need any more Batman bullshit, all right?
好吧,谢谢你!是的,我知道,
Okay. Thank you. Yeah, I know.
这只会让其他人更不安全,
It's only going to make it less safe for everyone else.
你是说就像丽芙刚才那样吗?
You mean kinda like Liv just did?
原谅我吗?
Excuse me?
想说什么就说什么,说出来,
Say what you gotta say. Speak up.
现在是时候了,丹,
Now's the time, Dan.
你不打算说吗?
You ain't gonna say it?
你们有什么想法吗?
Do you guys have something in mind?
当然,我们有,
Hell yeah, we do.
你让我们不要做的每件事,
Everything you telling us not to do,
这正是你的梦中情人让我们来这里的目的,
that's exactly what your dream girl got us up here doing.
现在我们可能都因此而搞砸了,
And now we probably all getting fucked up because of it.
-鲍比,-什么?
- Bobby. - What?
我撒谎吗?
Am I lying?
不,我不是,这是事实,
No, I'm not. It's the truth.
-好,我自己去吧,-管他呢,克里斯,
- Fine. I'll just go myself. - Oh, whatever, Chris.
你这蠢蛋什么时候才能明白?
When are you getting it through your thick-ass skull, huh?
接吻,屁♥股♥
Kissing that ass
我可没办法把你弄成那样,花♥花♥公♥子♥,
ain't gonna get you that ass, playboy.
你很可能会因此丧命,
It'll more than likely get you killed,
没有人,除了你,宝贝,
and ain't nobody, except for you, baby,
不值得你让我们在这里做这些屁事,
worth none of this bullshit you got us up here doing.
你知道吗?我不干了,贱♥人♥,
So you know what? I'm out this bitch.
宝贝,我们走吧,
Baby, let's go.
不,克里斯!克里斯!
No, Chris! Chris!
哦,狗屎!
Oh, shit!
鲍比!
Bobby!
-该死的!-每个人都好吗?
- God damn! - Everybody okay?
-是的,-很高兴你们加入我们,
- Yeah. - Nice of you guys to join us.
等等,你们怎么来了?
Wait, what are you guys doing here?
哦,我的上帝,押尾学,你还活着,
Oh, my God. Liv, you're alive.
我们不是说好了让你待在外面吗
I thought we all agreed you were supposed to stay outside
帮我们找到出路,
and help us find a way out.
是的,嗯…
Yeah, uh...
现在我们到底该怎么离开这里?
Now how the hell are we supposed to get out of here?
我试着把他们留在屋顶上
I tried to keep 'em on the roof,
但他们不听,
but they wouldn't listen.
我们在屋顶上都是你的错,
It's your fault we were on the roof.
-是我的错?-都是你的错,
- It's my fault? - It was your fault.
伙计们,伙计们,真的发生了,现在正在发生的,
Guys, guys, it's happening. It's happening now.
就是那个想杀我的贱♥人♥,
Oh, that's the nasty bitch that tried to kill me.
丽芙·,
Liv.
我们都是朋友
We're all friends
-哇,哇,哇,哇,-你在干什么?
- Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. - What are you doing?
-嘿,怎么回事,伙计?-你在…老兄!
- Hey, what the hell, man? - What are you... dude!
把她放下,好吗?
Put her down, okay?
我是在帮你,你个笨蛋!
I'm trying to help you, you dumbass!
严重吗?
Seriously?
我想让他明白
I'm trying to help him understand
他会死在这里,但他不听我的,
that he's gonna die in here, but he won't listen to me.
唱歌♥,唱歌♥,唱歌♥
Sing, sing, sing
等一下,
Wait a second.
他们不是有八个吗?
Wasn't there eight of them?
我们都是朋友
We're all friends
-我们喜欢跑步-太酷了
- We like to run - Oh, that's badass.
跑,跑,跟着鼓声跑
Run, run, run to the beat of the drum
哦,这太好了,
Oh, this is good.
我们连接,我们在分享我们的感受,
We're connecting. We're sharing our feelings.
我们都是朋友
We're all friends
我们喜欢跳舞
We like to dance
跳舞,跳舞,跳舞
Dance, dance, dance
就像我们裤子里有蚂蚁一样
Like there's ants in our pants
哇,
Whoa.
你去过我的超快乐活动室了吗?
Have you been to my Super Happy Fun Room yet?
这是很酷,
This is cool.
那你还在等什么?
Well, what are you waiting for?
超开心活动室超开心,超开心
The Super Happy Fun Room is super happy fun
-哟,看,-一起去娱乐室吧
- Yo. Look. - Join us in the Fun Room
你会在哪里排名第一
Where you'll be number one
电影精选列表