吃热狗,拆礼物,
eating hot dogs, opening presents.
你知道这个故事吧?
You know the story, right?
有些小混♥蛋♥开始爬了
Well, some of these little bastards start crawling
因为角色,他们会受伤,
over the characters, they get hurt.
后来妈妈安全组织提起了几起诉讼
A couple of lawsuits later from Mommy Safety Organizations
嘭,嘭,谢谢你,女士,
and wham, bam, thank you ma'am,
我们破产了,
we're out of business.
马上关闭我们,
Shut us right down.
该死的东西总是卡住,
Damn thing always gets jammed.
是的,
Yeah.
这东西应该很管用,
This stuff oughta do the trick.
扫帚,拖把,水桶,排水管蛇,
Broom, mop, bucket, drain snake,
清洁剂,破布,你需要什么,我们都有,
Windex, rags, whatever you need, we got it.
哦,看哪!在这里,
Oh, lookee here.
祝贺你,
Congratulations.
你正式入职了,
You are officially on staff.
伙计,天快黑了,
Well, pal, it's gonna be dark soon.
我明早会开着你的车回来
I'll be back in the morning with that car of yours
衣冠楚楚,准备好开车了不然我就不叫特克斯·马卡杜了,
dapper and ready to drive or my name is not Tex Macadoo.
厨房♥里有什么就随便吃吧,
Help yourself to whatever you can find in the kitchen.
这是免费的,
It's on the house.
一定要休息,
And be sure to take breaks.
控制自己的节奏总是好的,
Always good to pace yourself.
就是这样,祝你好运,
That's it. Good luck.
该死的,
Damn.
我以为你辞职了,
I thought you quit.
我的最后一个,
My last one.
的小子,
Piece of shit.
好了,我们走吧,
All right, let's get the hell outta here.
我受不了一个成年人的尖叫,
I can't stand to hear a grown man scream.
-丽芙,你在吗?-哦,大便,
- Liv, you in there? - Oh, shit.
是的,我在这里,你能帮我一下吗?
Yeah, I'm in here. Can you help me out?
-是的,是的,是的,-冷静点,伙计,
- Yeah. Yeah, yeah. - Okay, calm down, dude.
没必要成为超级英雄,
No need to be a superhero.
-哦!-我的天啊
- Oh! - Oh, my God.
哦,该死的!哦!
Oh, damn it! Oh!
漂亮的一个,天才,门没有锁,
Nice one, genius. The door was unlocked.
我怎么会知道?
How am I supposed to know that?
哦,狗屎,
Oh, shit.
我看看能不能找到点什么
Let me see if we can find something
帮你摆脱困境
to get you out of that.
她给了你一个桶?
She gave you a bucket?
Bitch(婊♥子♥)是邪恶的,
Bitch is wicked.
-丽芙,你没事吧?-你还好吗?
- Liv, you okay? - Are you okay?
是的,是的,我很好,只是…
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Just...
我找到了一把螺丝刀,
I found a screwdriver.
我们拿着螺丝刀要干什么?
What the hell are we gonna do with a screwdriver?
你们以前没戴过手铐吗?
Have y'all never worn handcuffs before?
哦,闭嘴,
Oh, shut up.
为什么不直接找钥匙呢?
Why not just look for the key?
我到底在冰箱里找什么?
What the hell am I looking in the fridge for?
天啊,这些鸡蛋绝对是坏的,
God, these eggs are definitely bad.
我们需要一把锯子或者钳子什么的,
We need, like, a saw or a pliers or something.
-钳?-这里找不到钥匙,
- Pliers? - Can't find no key in here.
-闭嘴,去找点东西,-你闭嘴!
- Shut up and find something. - You shut up!
你没戴手铐,
You ain't had no handcuffs on.
谢谢你们的帮助,伙计们,
Gee, thanks for the help, guys.
-酷,我们很好,-哟,
- Cool. We good. - Yo.
来吧,我们迟到了,我已经看到诱饵了,
Come on. We're late. I saw the bait already.
在哪里?
Where?
他和杰德在他的卡车里,
Well, he was with Jed in his truck.
可能已经锁在威利家里了,
Probably locked inside Willy's by now.
好了,我们开始吧,我要看那婊♥子♥被烧死,
Well, let's roll out. I wanna see that bitch burn.
是的,燃烧,宝贝,燃烧,
Yeah, burn, baby, burn.
等等,伙计们,这不是给你们消遣的,好吗?
Wait, guys, this isn't for your entertainment, okay?
是为了做正确的事,
It's for doing what's right.
一定会很有趣的,
It's gotta be a little entertaining.
听着,我想看着那些怪胎死
Look, I wanna see them freak bastards die
因为我看到他们在做什么,
for what I see 'em do.
闭嘴,老兄,你看到他们做了什么?
Shut up, dude. What have you seen them do?
记得有一次我…
Remember that one time I was...
好了,闭嘴,人,
Okay, shut up. Guys.
如果我们要这么做
If we're doing this,
我们要把这当作一次任务,
we're gonna do this as a mission,
不是实地考察,
not a field trip.
你到底要不要跟我一起?
Are you with me or not?
是的,我们和你在一起,丽芙,
Yeah, we're with you, Liv.
无论你说什么,
Whatever you say.
是的,
Yeah.
好吧,让我们这样做,
All right. Let's do this.
我要好好享用你的脸!
I'm gonna feast on your face!
警长,请允许我说
Sheriff, if I may,
你为什么要求政♥府♥派后援来待一晚
why'd you request the state to send backup for one night
对一个邮票大小的地方实行宵禁?
to curfew a place the size of a postage stamp?
哦,别误会我,
Oh, don't get me wrong.
我有妻子和孩子就要来了我很喜欢加班费,
I got a wife and kid on the way and I do love the overtime pay.
-两个加时,-正确的,
- Double overtime. - Right.
今晚剩下的时间有什么计划吗?
So what's the plan the rest of the evening?
-看到那部手♥机♥了吗?-是的,
- See that phone? - Yeah.
我们就坐在这里,祈祷它不会响,
We're gonna sit here and pray it don't ring.
收到
Copy that.
节拍
To the beat
大声吹口哨,低声吹口哨
Whistle loud, whistle low
扭扭屁♥股♥,开始吧
Sway your hips and here we go
-嘿,铁托,-你好,威利,
- Hey, Tito. - Hola, Willy.
我听说还有个小寿星
I hear that there's a birthday boy
在观众席中,
in the audience tonight.
是的,威利,# 唱歌♥#
Sí, Willy. #Cantamos.#
今天是你的生日,我们希望你玩得开心
It's your birthday and we want you to have fun
今天是你的生日,大家开派对吧
It's your birthday, so let's party, everyone
今天是你的生日,我们希望你玩得开心
It's your birthday and we want you to have fun
今天是你的生日
It's your birthday
所以,大家一起狂欢吧
So let's party, everyone
让我们玩捉迷藏吧,
Let's play hide and seek.
你永远也找不到我
You'll never find me
我要吃掉你的眼睛,然后享用你的灵魂,
I'm gonna eat your eyes out and then feast on your soul.
你像冰屋一样冰冷,
You're as icy as an igloo.
愉快的一天,
Happy day.
你变暖,
You're getting warmer.
你就像烤架上的煎饼一样热
You're as hot as a pancake on a grill
而且同样美味,
and just as yummy.
大猩猩的问候,
Gorilla greetings.
痒,
That tickles.
但我们是朋友,
But we were friends.
啊,
Ah.
-嗨,克里斯,-什么?
- Hey, Chris. - What?
你能在别的地方倒煤气吗?
Can you pour gas literally anywhere else?
很抱歉你倒得这么糟,艾伦,
I'm sorry you pour like crap, Aaron.
你这是在给我加油,
You're pouring gas on top of my gas.
好吧,我到这边来
All right, let me go over here
-我来画一下灌木丛,-完美,谢谢你!
- and I'll just paint the bush. - Perfect. Thank you.
嘿,你在吹泡泡吗?把你的屁♥股♥,
Hey, you blowing bubbles? Bring your ass.
你忘了拿打火机,是吗?
You forgot the lighter, didn't you?
不,我没有,
No, I didn't.
-那就让我看看,-我的天啊
- Then let me see it. - Oh, my God.
那就这样吧,是的,好的,
There you go. Yeah, all right.
等等,等等,等等,嗯,还没有,
Wait, wait, wait. Uh-uh. Not yet.
那家伙还在里面,
That guy's still in there.
我们得先把他救出来,
We gotta get him out first.
嘿,先生!先生!
Hey, sir! Sir!
电影精选列表