你今天不打算进来 对吧?
You're not coming in today, are you?
你♥爸♥说了 我们得马上离开这儿
You heard your dad. We gotta get out of here now.
这里
Here.
我当保姆赚的钱
My babysitting money.
亚历克西斯... -不行
Alexis-- -Uh-uh.
你想扔就扔吧 但我不会收回
You can throw it out if you want to, but I'm not taking it back.
谢谢
Thanks.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
丹尼斯
Dennis.
哦 嘿 亲爱的
Oh, hey, sweetheart.
快进来 快进来
Come on in. Come on in.
你怎么了?
What's the matter with you?
不要跑
No running.
我在找我妹妹 杰西·茨韦多夫?
I'm looking for my sister. Jessie Zweydorf?
杰西...嗯 她和麦迪·格雷森从默里出口出去了
Jessie... yeah, she went out the Murray exit with Maddie Grayson.
谢谢
Thanks.
你为什么这么慌张?
Why you freaking out?
因为我告诉过你在学校等我的
'Cause I told you to wait for me at school.
快点 进来
Now come on, get inside.
蜘蛛
Spider!
你不想告诉我发生什么了吗?
You wanna tell me what's going on?
快点 我需要你拿些衣服
Come on. I need you to grab clothes.
你想装进这个行李箱里
You wanna fit in this suitcase.
什么?为什么?我们要去哪儿?
What? Why? Where are we going?
你就不能照做吗?
Can't you just do what you're told?
蜘蛛
Spider!
你知道吗?好吧 你不想收拾?
You know what? Fine. You don't wanna pack?
我来替你收拾 -蜘蛛 住手
I'll just do it for you. -Spider, stop!
嘿 站住 -听我说
Hey, stop! -Listen to me.
亚历克西斯的爸爸或是偷婴贼随时都可能出现
Alexis's dad or Baby Snatcher could be here any minute.
我有许可证
I got a license.
上面写明我年满18岁 这意味着我可以合法收养你
It says I'm 18, and that means that I can adopt you.
从此再没有人能将我们分开
It means that nobody can ever separate us.
现在你我必须赶往富兰克林汽车站
Now, you and I, we have to get to the bus depot in Franklin,
之后我们就能去任何地方
and then we can go anywhere.
我们将获得新生
We get to start new.
我不想走
I don't wanna go.
我觉得你没得选
I think you don't got a choice.
蜘蛛 这太疯狂了
Spider, this is crazy.
我是说 那学校怎么办?
I mean, what about school?
我们要去的地方会有学校的
There'll be school where we're going.
那我的朋友呢?麦迪怎么办?
What about my friends? What about Maddie?
妈妈呢? -她怎么了?
What about Mama? -What about her?
我是说 我们不能就这样抛下她
I mean, we can't just leave her like that.
是的 我们能行 加油
Yes, we can. Come on!
不管妈妈做了什么 她心地都是善良的
Mama had good in her heart, no matter what she did.
该死的 快点
God damn it! Come on!
不 我不去
No, I'm not going!
他们要分开我们 -太好了
They are going to separate us! -Good!
门
The door.
待在这儿
Stay here.
我知道你在里面 女孩
I know you're in there, girl.
你想干什么?
What do you want?
让我进去 -你得离开
Let me in. -You need to leave.
立刻
Now!
不然呢?
Or what?
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the cops!
我就知道你在搞鬼
I knew you were up to something!
不 放开我
No, get off of me!
诊所 毒窝 毒贩那里我都找遍了
I've been to the clinics, the houses, the dealers.
好几周没人见过你妈了
Nobody's seen your mama, not in weeks.
她死了对吧?你们俩靠着每月多拿的
She's dead, ain't she? And you two are living
两百美金过得挺滋润啊
high on the hog with that extra 200 bucks a month.
放松点 放松
Easy, now! Easy.
我会替你保守这个小秘密
I'll keep your little secret.
但这是要付出代价的
But it's gonna cost you.
每月多给我两百块钱 明白吗?
I want that extra 200 bucks every month, you understand me?
听明白没有 丫头?
You understand me, girl?
明白 明白
Yes! Yes.
看 也没那么难接受对吧?
See, now that wasn't so bad, was it?
你妹妹在家吗?
Is your sister home?
咱们俩放松一会儿怎么样?
What do you say you and me relax for a little bit?
你觉得呢?
What do you say?
你想要吗?
Would you like that?
不 不要 -你喜欢玩粗暴的?
No, no! -You like to play rough?
不 -真的很粗暴 对吧?
No! -Real rough, don't you?
放开她
Get off of her!
杰西
Jessie!
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗?
You okay?
他走了吗?
Is he gone?
是的 他走了
Yeah. He's gone.
他伤到你了吗?
Did he hurt you?
不
No.
不过我用球棒狠狠打了他
I hit him pretty hard with the bat, though.
蜘蛛?
Spider?
是吗?
Yeah?
我不想走
I don't wanna go.
嘘 嘘
Shh, shh.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你没什么好道歉的
You ain't got nothing to be sorry for.
好吗?
All right?
一点都没有
Nothin'.
对不起
I'm sorry.
♪ The itsy-bitsy spider climbed up the water spout
♪ 小小蜘蛛爬上了水管
♪ Down came the rain and washed the spider out
♪ 雨水落下把蜘蛛冲走
♪ Out came the sun and dried up all the rain
♪ 太阳出来晒干了雨水
♪ The itsy-bitsy spider climbed up the spout again
♪ 小小蜘蛛再次爬上水管
我喜欢你唱歌♥给我听
I like when you sing to me.
这让我想起了妈妈
It reminds me of Mama.
我真的很抱歉
I'm real sorry.
我所做的...
What I did...
是错的吗?
is it wrong?
你做了必须做的事
You did what you had to
试图让你的家人团聚
to try to keep your family together.
这没什么错
Nothin' wrong with that.
我们会怎么样?
What's gonna happen to us?
悲伤是爱的代价
Grieving is the price you pay for loving.
爱即宽恕
Love is forgiveness.
怀着这样的信念继续彼此相爱 与人为善:
Continue to love and do good for one another with the knowledge
生命终结后我们都有一个共同的归宿
that there's a home for all of us after this life.
我想 此时此刻
I think, on this day,
杰茜正躺在她温暖的床上
Jacey is lying down in her warm bed,
轻声哼着童谣
humming nursery rhymes,
等待与她的两个女孩相拥依偎
waiting to snuggle with her two girls.
给你们准备了一盘
Made you guys a plate.
这些小热狗太棒了
These mini hot dogs are crazy.
不饿
Not hungry.
嗯 是的 这些真是太美味了
Mmm. Yeah, these are amazing.
我就说吧?
I know, right?
嗯
Mmm.
这些很好吃
These are good.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
呃...
Um...
你知道你其实不用来的
you know you didn't have to come.
怎么 你想让我走吗?
What, you want me to leave?
拜托
Come on.
这些人都是你妈妈的朋友吗?
Are all these people friends of your mama's?
电影精选列表