星光汽车旅馆可能有人吸毒过量
We've got a probable overdose at the Starlight Motel.
经理打来的电♥话♥
Manager called it in.
受害者女性40多岁
Victim is female, 40s.
收到
Copy that.
这些人是谁?
Who are these people?
就是些普通人
Just people.
镇上认识的
You know, from town.
你认识他们吗?
Do you know 'em?
尝不出
Nope.
嗯
Hmm.
你干嘛费心拍他们?
Why do you bother taking pictures of 'em?
不知道 就是觉得他们有点意思
I don't know, there's just something about 'em.
就像你和你的姐妹那天一样
Just like you and your sister that one day.
你为什么拍瘾君子的照片?
Why do you take pictures of drug addicts?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
他们也是人啊 你知道吗?
They're just people, you know?
一旦走上那条路 就很难回头了
Once you get on that road, it's hard to get back.
那是你在汽车旅馆的朋友吗?
Is that your friend from the motel?
丹尼斯?
Dennis?
你怎么认识他的? -呃...
How do you know him? -Uh...
就是拍拍照而已 你知道的
Just taking pictures, you know.
汽车旅馆里进出着很多有趣的人
There's lots of interesting folks coming out of the motel.
既然丹尼斯在那儿 他们就允许我给他们拍照
And since Dennis is there, they let me photograph 'em.
如果他们想要 我会提供一张照片
I offer them a print, if they want it.
他贩毒吗?
He sell drugs?
以前是
He used to.
后来他和妻子都吸毒过量了
And then he and his wife OD'd.
他妻子去世了 州政♥府♥带走了孩子们
His wife died, and the state took the kids.
现在他只卖♥♥私酿酒 仿冒品之类的东西
Now he just sells moonshine, knockoffs, things like that.
那是什么?
What's that?
某种塔?
Some kind of tower?
那是电灯开关吗?
Is that a light switch?
挺酷的 是吧?
It's pretty neat, huh?
对
Yeah.
那张是我拍的
I took that one.
你眼光不错
You got a good eye.
这太傻了
This is stupid.
这个嘛...我告诉过你
Well, it's--I told you,
要是我妈看见我和男生在一起
if my mom sees me with a boy.
让我带你靠近点
Just let me take you closer.
没事的 就在这条街上
It's fine, right up the street.
好吧 随你便
All right, suit yourself.
待会儿见
I'll see you later.
嘿 你忘了你的 呃 背包
Hey, you forgot your, uh, backpack.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道 我不是 嗯 开玩笑
You know, I wasn't, um, joking
当我说...你眼光不错的时候
when I said that-- that you have a good eye.
这里
Here.
是数码的 所以你可以...你可以练习
It's digital, so you can-- you can practice.
我不能收下 这得花多少钱
I can't take that. And how much it cost.
不是要给你
I'm not giving it to you to keep,
只是想借给你
just thought you might like to borrow it.
反正我有六个呢
Look, I got, like, six of 'em anyways.
谢谢
Thanks.
再见
See ya.
和你一起玩真的很开心
It was real nice hanging out with you.
你吃东西了吗?
You eat anything yet?
不
No.
我一会儿做点吃的
I'll make something in a bit.
所以 你的约会怎么样?
So, how was your date?
不是约会
It wasn't a date.
那你为什么脸红了?
Then how come you're blushing?
嘿
Hey!
♪ Bullet That I Ride - Flip Grater
♪ I worry every day
♪ 我每天都忧心忡忡
♪ About everything and nothing at all
♪ 为一切又像无事发生
♪ And I wonder if you'd ride
♪ 我想知道你是否愿意搭乘
♪ The bullet or you'd fall
♪ 那子弹列车或坠落深渊
♪ If only we were allowed to be
♪ 若我们能被允许相爱
♪ I would promise myself away
♪ 我愿将余生尽数许诺
♪ If only life weren't a sad, sad movie
♪ 若人生不是部悲情电影
♪ Just for a day
♪ 仅此一日
♪ We would ride away
♪ 我们将策马远行
♪ Ride away
♪ 远行而去
♪ Away
♪ 远去
嘿 省着点喝
Hey, save some of that.
得了吧 你都快喝掉一半了
Come on, you drank, like, half it already.
那凭什么我们非得共享不可?
Well, how come we gotta share, anyways?
因为 这一杯一美元 而薯条也是一美元
Because, it's a dollar. And French fries are a dollar.
所以?
So?
所以 我们的卡快没钱了
So, we're running low on the card.
而且 我们俩没必要各点一杯奶昔
Plus, we both don't need our own milkshake.
太过了
It's excessive.
"太过了"是什么意思?
What's excessive mean?
就是你老问我的问题数量
The amount of questions you're always askin' me.
那就叫太过了
That's excessive.
哦 所以你的婊气简直冲天了
Oh, so, like, how your bitchiness is excessive.
我迟早要收拾你 说真的
I'm gonna whoop your ass one of these days, for real.
姑娘们好
Hello, girls.
你知道 你妈妈还没给我打电♥话♥呢
You know, your mama still has not called me.
嗯 也许她不想搭理你吧
Yeah, well, maybe she don't wanna talk to you.
你嘴巴挺厉害啊 蜘蛛
You got a lip on you, Spider.
这些小捣蛋是杰西的孩子
These little brats are Jacey's.
那她是在戒毒吗?就这样?
So, is she getting clean? Is that it?
没错 就是这样
Yeah, that's right.
她根本不想和你有任何瓜葛
She don't want nothing to do with you.
没关系 她会回心转意的
That's all right. She'll come back around.
一向如此
Always does.
对了 我从泰尼那儿弄来的那东西花了多少钱?
In the meantime, how much that stuff I get from Tiny cost?
至少几百块吧
A few hundred, at least.
告诉你妈 要是她不想再掺和了
You tell your mama that if she don't wanna play no more,
那她就欠着我的
she owes me.
周五前我要300否则我就亲自上门
I want 300, by Friday, or I'm coming by.
而且在她把事情摆平之前 我不会走
And I ain't leaving 'til she makes it right.
一♥码♥归一♥码♥
One way or the other.
这是卡姆相机拍的
It's a Cam Shot.
这个我给你50
I can give you 50 for it.
不 它值150
No, it's worth 150.
我查过了
I looked it up.
那是指全新的 这个是二手的
That's if it's new. This is used.
上面连一道划痕都没有
There's not even a scratch on it.
我卖♥♥给你
I sell this to you,
你帮我保管 我以后还能赎回来?
you hold on to it so I can buy it back?
两周时间
Two weeks.
然后它就会进典当柜
Then it goes in the case.
相机也是?我还能赎回来吗?
Same with the camera? So I can buy it back?
电子产品不能寄存
I can't hold the electronics.
这个挂坠盒我可以给你50
I can give you 50 for the locket.
不 我要100
No, I need 100.
回购价格翻倍
Buybacks are double.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我给你100 你要花200才能买♥♥回去
I give you 100, it'll cost you 200 to buy it back.
呃 这可不公平
Well, that's not fair.
你怎么不用罐装的?
Why didn't you use canned?
我以为卡里还有钱
I thought there was money on the card.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我是说卡里早就没钱了
I mean, there ain't no more money on the card.
你以为呢?
What do you think I mean?
什么?你要做什么? -我出去一会儿
What? What are you doing? -I'm going out for a bit.
我去给里斯付钱
电影精选列表