♪ Laugh in the rain while the storm is coming
♪ 暴风雨来临前在雨中欢笑
♪ Lay in the grass while the birds are humming
♪ 鸟儿啁啾时躺在草地上
♪ You'll be the sun and I'm the moon
♪ 你是太阳 我是月亮
♪ Just us two
♪ 就我们两个
那里
There.
没问题
You got it.
完美 好的
Perfect. All right.
就这些吗?
Is that everything?
我不知道 就这些吗 杰西?
I don't know. Is that everything, Jessie?
就这些
That's everything.
好的 -行
All right. -Okay.
♪ The peachy skyline after noon
♪ 午后的桃色天际线
等不及要吃了
Can't wait to eat.
必须是公平交易
It has to be a fair trade.
♪ Me and you
♪ 我和你
♪ Just us two
♪ 就我们两个
♪ Just us two
♪ 就我们两个
♪ Just us two
♪ 就我们两个
还给我
Give it back.
那么 把那个给我
Then, give me that one.
天哪
Oh, my goodness.
蓝色小熊是我最喜欢的
The blue bear is my favorite.
我觉得那个男孩在偷♥拍♥我们
I think that boy's taking pictures of us.
嘿
Hey!
你在偷♥拍♥我们吗?-没有 你看 我只是 呃...
You're taking pictures of us? -No, look, I was, um...
你是什么人 变♥态♥吗?
What are you, some kind of pervert?
什么?-让我看看
What? -Let me see it.
嗷 嘿
Ow. Hey.
听着 小心点用 好吗?这可是顶级相机
Look, just careful with it, okay? It's an A1.
照片在哪?
Where's the pictures?
这不是那种相机
It's not that kind of camera.
它能拍照 对吧?
Well, it takes pictures, don't it?
当然能 但不是数码的 是胶卷相机
Well, sure, but it's not digital. It's film.
科迪 休息时间结束了
Cody, break's over.
能把相机还我吗?
Can I get my camera back?
拜托?
Please?
我们每月卡里能进账多少?
How much we get on the card every month?
每人196美元
$196 per person.
所以差不多400美元?
So almost $400?
600
600.
蜘蛛 难道你一点都不难过吗?
Spider, ain't you just the least bit sad?
为什么难过?
About what?
妈妈?
Mama?
你待在这儿 这次我是认真的
You stay here. I mean it this time.
你好 我叫马修 你叫什么名字?
Hi, there. My name is Matthew. What's your name?
你妈妈或爸爸在家吗?
Is your mom or dad at home?
我爸爸在后面忙活
My dad's working out back.
哦 没关系 我不想打扰他
Oh, that's all right. I don't want to bother him.
请问您有固定的教会吗?
May I ask if you have a church home?
什么?
A what?
固定的教会
A church home.
呃 不用了 谢谢 我没兴趣
Yeah. No, thanks. I'm not interested.
哦 稍等一下 我拿...
Oh, wait a second. I got--
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
我能给您一张这个吗?
Can I just give you one of these?
你好
Hi.
你是谁? -我是杰西
Who are you? -Jessie.
你好 杰西 我是马修牧师
Hi, Jessie. I'm Pastor Matthew.
我刚开始担任副牧师
I just started as the associate pastor
在霍普韦尔浸信会教堂
over at the Hopewell Baptist Church.
我正尝试开展青年事工
I'm trying to get a youth ministry going.
下周我们将以披萨之夜作为开场活动
We're kicking things off with a pizza night next week.
欢迎你们俩都来参加
You're both welcome.
好吧 我就把我们的宣传册留给你们了
Well, I'll just leave you with our pamphlet there.
很高兴认识你们 女士们
It was real nice meeting you ladies.
希望能在那里见到你们
I hope to see you there.
所以 关于待在厨房♥
Now, what part of staying in the kitchen
你哪里不明白?
don't you understand?
我们可以走了吗?
Can we go?
去什么? -披萨之夜
To what? -Pizza night.
妈妈不该待在棚子里 蜘蛛
Mama don't deserve to be in a shed, Spider.
那不对
That ain't right.
而且肯定不太符合基♥督♥徒作风
And it sure ain't very Christian.
让我看看
Let me see that.
嘿 你为什么要那样做?
Hey! What'd you do that for?
我这是在帮你忙
I'm doing you a favor.
没必要把这些乱七八糟的东西都往脑子里塞
Don't need to be filling your head with all that crap.
我们以前常去教堂
We used to go to church.
记得吗?
Remember?
圣诞节去过几次
A couple times on Christmas.
还有一次是复活节
That one time on Easter.
妈妈让你穿那件带白色荷叶边的紫色连衣裙
Mama made you wear that purple dress with the white ruffles.
这是我唯一一次见你穿裙子
Only time I ever seen you in a dress.
你当时大发脾气
You threw such a hissy.
还记得吗?
Remember that?
妈妈那时候状态正好
Mama was in one of her good spells.
听我说
Listen to me.
幸好我们有那个小棚子
We're lucky that we have that shed.
真不知道当时该怎么办
I don't know what we would've done.
也许她根本不在棚子里
Well, maybe she's not in the shed.
不一定
Not really.
说不定她在天堂呢
Maybe she's in heaven.
♪ The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout
♪ 小小蜘蛛爬上了水管
♪ Down came the rain
♪ 雨点哗啦啦落下
♪ And washed the spider out
♪ 把蜘蛛冲了出去
♪ Out came the sun and dried up all the rain
♪ 太阳出来晒干了雨水
♪ And the itsy bitsy spider
♪ 小小蜘蛛呀
♪ Climbed up the spout again
♪ 又重新爬上了水管
我的小蜘蛛
My little Spider.
妈妈?
Mama?
妈妈的手♥机♥
Mama's phone.
谁啊? -我不知道
Who is it? -I don't know.
杰西 我是葆拉·迪金森
Jacey, this is Paula Dickinson
儿童服务中心的
from Child Services.
糟了 -我想顺路过来
Shit. -I wanted to stop by
看看你和女孩们相处得怎么样
and see how you and the girls were getting along.
现在是周六早上7:30左右
It's about 7:30 Saturday morning.
应该一小时内能到
Should be there within the hour.
待会见
See you soon.
是抢宝宝的人
It's baby snatcher.
我们该怎么办 蜘蛛?
What are we gonna do, Spider?
妈妈的房♥间
Mom's room.
我来倒垃圾 你拿衣服开始叠
I'll do trash. You grab the clothes and start folding.
拜托
Come on.
有什么意义呢?
What's the point?
她会注意到妈妈不在这儿
She's gonna notice Mama ain't here.
我会想办法的
I'll think of something.
那是什么?
What's that?
这是妈妈的教学证书
It's Mama's teaching certificate.
真难相信妈妈以前教过书
Hard to believe Mama used to teach.
那是很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
快点 她马上就到了
Come on. She's gonna be here soon.
我就说她去参加求职面试了
I'll just say she's at a job interview.
什么工作?万一她问起来呢?
What kind of job, in case she asks?
沃尔玛怎么样?
How about Walmart?
不行 那太容易查证了
No. That's too easy to check.
我就说是银行吧
I'll just say the bank.
哪家银行? -我不知道
Which bank? -I don't know.
这有什么意义?
What's the point?
电影精选列表