难道...
Shouldn't...
我们不该说点什么吗?
Shouldn't we say something?
蜘蛛?
Spider?
停
Stop!
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mama.
要知道 我们不能告诉任何人
You know, we can't tell nobody.
杰西
Jessie.
要是有人发现她死了
Anyone finds out she's dead,
他们就会把我们分开
they're going to separate us.
他们为什么要那样做?
Why do they do that?
事情就是这样
It's just the way it is.
现在有太多孩子被送进了寄养家庭
Too many kids in foster care with everything going on.
我不会让这种事发生的
I won't let it happen.
我死也不会让他们拆散我们
I'll die before I let them break us up.
来吧 你得吃点东西
Come on, you gotta eat.
该死 妈妈的手♥机♥
Shit. Mom's phone.
里 斯
谁打来的?
Who was it?
没谁
It's no one.
快点 该走了
Come on. Gotta get going.
拜托
Come on.
把那个拿下来
Take that off.
为什么?
Why?
因为那是妈妈的
Because it's Mom's.
你不能戴那个出门
You can't wear that out of the house.
别人会好奇的
People might wonder.
从现在起 我们出门时要锁门
From now on, we lock the door when we leave the house.
回家后也要随手锁门
Behind us when we get home.
好吗?现在 来吧
All right? Now, come on.
这就是为什么我感觉如此糟糕
And that's why I feel so bad.
我知道 这很疯狂
I know, it's crazy.
嘿
Hey.
不告诉任何人 好吗?
Nothing to nobody. All right?
你会告诉亚历克西斯吗?
You gonna tell Alexis?
我需要听你亲口说出来
I need to hear you say it.
不告诉任何人
Nothing to nobody.
我不会告诉任何人 只有你
I ain't telling nobody. Just you.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
你知道他们在做什么 对吧?拆散家庭
You know what they're doing, right? Breaking up families.
比如布里和她弟弟 去年他们妈妈去世的时候
Brie and her brother last year when their mom died.
还有威尔逊姐妹 她们可是双胞胎
The Wilson sisters and they're twins.
你不能告诉你♥爸♥爸 你不能告诉任何人
You can't tell your dad. You can't tell nobody.
但人们不会奇怪为什么
But won't people be wondering why she's not coming in
她没有进出家门吗? -哪些人?
and out of the house? -What people?
这几个月 她几乎连前门都没去过
Last couple months, she barely even made it to the front porch.
但是 她的男朋友呢?
But, what about her boyfriend?
他不是...
He's not...
他不是她的男朋友
He wasn't her boyfriend.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
你的社工呢?
What about your caseworker?
我会想办法的
I'll figure it out.
杰西怎么样了?
How's Jessie?
她会没事的
She'll be all right.
我会比她更像妈妈
Been more of a mom to her than she ever was.
真的很抱歉 蜘蛛
I'm so sorry, Spider.
没早点发生已经是奇迹了
It's a miracle it didn't happen sooner.
好的
Okay.
再见 麦迪
Bye, Maddy.
再见 杰西
See you, Jessie.
弗利女士 谢谢您开车送她回家
Thanks for driving her home, Miss Foley.
反正我也需要买♥♥烟
Needed cigarettes anyway.
你不能那样做
You can't be doing that.
做什么呢?
Doing what?
让她开车送你回家 居然随便让一个人送你回家
Letting her drive you home. Letting anybody drive you home.
为什么不行?
Why not?
杰西 动动脑子
Jessie, use your brain.
万一她想进来用洗手间呢?
What if she wanted to come in, use the bathroom,
或者开始问东问西什么的?
start asking questions or something?
她为什么要这样?
Why would she?
别让任何人靠近房♥子 明白吗?
Just keep people away from the house, all right?
好吧 随便你
Fine. Whatever.
真是的
Sheesh.
嘿
Hey.
我快饿死了
I'm starving.
你在做晚饭吗?
You making dinner?
等我看完这章
After this chapter.
你在读什么?
What you reading?
《他们眼望上苍》
"Their Eyes Were Watching God."
讲的是什么?
What's it about?
你不会懂的
You wouldn't understand.
讲的是一个黑人女孩的故事
It's about this Black girl.
要知道 她起初甚至不知道自己是黑人
You know, she doesn't even know that she's Black at first.
她住在一个白人家庭的院子里
She lives in the yard of a white family.
以为自己是他们中的一员
Thinks she's one of them.
她长大了
She grows up.
她为了生存做了一些事情
Does what she has to do to survive.
变得独♥立♥自主
Makes her life her own.
你为什么觉得我会不懂?
Why don't you think I'd understand?
就这么点?是一整盒吗?
That's it? We use the whole box?
我们得撑到月初第一天
We got to make for what we have 'til the first of the month.
为什么?
Why?
卡里没钱了
Card's out.
得确保妈妈手♥机♥里还有话费
Had to make sure there was money on Mom's phone.
有人想联♥系♥她的时候 我们得知道
We need to know when people are trying to reach her.
那月初是什么时候?
Well, when's the first of the month?
六天
Six days.
六天?
Six days?
我是说 要是你不想吃 那我就吃了
I mean, I guess if you don't want it, I eat it.
我想要
I want it.
待在这儿
Stay here.
杰茜 -她不在这儿
Jacey! -She ain't here.
车在这
Car's here.
杰西 把你那瘦屁♥股♥挪出来
Jacey, get your bony ass out here!
我有东西给你
I got something for you.
我刚说了 她不在
I just told you, she ain't here.
她是不想见我 对吧?
Well, she don't want to see me. Is that it?
有辆车来接她了 大概一小时前
Some car came and picked her up. About an hour ago.
什么车?什么鬼车?
What car? What fucking car?
是雷迪克吗? -不是雷迪克
Was it Reddick? -It wasn't Reddick.
是个女的 我从来没见过她
Just some woman. I ain't never seen her before.
她说了什么时候回来吗?
She said when she'd be back?
不
No.
你在骗我吗 丫头?
You lying to me, girl?
让你妈给我打电♥话♥
Tell your mom to call me.
告诉她我这儿有能让她兴奋一周的好东西
Tell her I got something that's gonna make her wet for a week.
他肯定会再来的
He's gonna keep coming back.
他肯定会再来的 蜘蛛
He's gonna keep coming back, Spider.
怎么 你以为我聋了?
Well, what do you think? I'm deaf?
我第一次就听见了
I heard you the first time.
我们该怎么办 蜘蛛?
What are we gonna do, Spider?
里斯是个瘾君子
Reece is a drug addict.
意味着他只在乎毒品
Means all he cares about is drugs.
一旦他意识到妈妈对他不再感兴趣了
Once he gets that Mama ain't interested in him no more,
他就会转向下一个人
he's just gonna move on to the next person.
如果他不呢?
What if he don't?
嘿
Hey.
你说呢...
What do you say...
等卡里有钱了
the next time we get some money on the card,
咱们去玩点好玩的?
we do something fun?
比如呢?
Like what?
♪ Us Two - Rachel Kanner, Jordan Brasko Gable
电影精选列表