什么? -我说...
What? -I said...
好吧 你听到我了
Well, you heard me.
我以为我做了
I thought I did,
但我好像从没听你说过对不起
but I don't think I ever heard you say sorry before.
从你嘴里说出来有点怪
It sounded kind of weird coming out of your mouth,
所以我不太确定
so I couldn't be sure.
嘿
Hey.
他问起妈妈了吗?
Did he ask about Mama?
什么?
What?
你觉得我们还能瞒多久 斯派德?
How long do you think we can keep this up, Spider?
如果你是要赶3点25分的车 亲爱的
If you're here for the 3:25, hun,
恐怕你刚刚错过了
I'm afraid you just missed it.
不 实际上我是来打听消息的
No, I'm here for information, actually.
票价是多少?
How much are tickets?
这要看你想去哪里
Well, that depends on where you want to go.
你能去任何地方吗?
Can you go anywhere?
有人脉的话 基本上没问题
With connections, just about.
我这儿有份日程表
Got a schedule here.
你多大了 宝贝?
How old are you, baby?
15岁
15.
不管你遇到什么麻烦
Whatever troubles you got,
外面的世界要糟糕得多 特别是像你这样的女孩
it's a lot worse out there, especially for girls like you.
需要我帮你联♥系♥谁吗?
Do you need me to call someone?
嘿 我正盼着你回来呢
Hey, I was hoping you'd be back.
为什么?
Why?
那你觉得呢?
Well, what do you think?
我觉得你刚才在撒谎
I think that you were lying.
你说过你没有偷♥拍♥我们
You said that you weren't taking pictures of us.
哦 当然 我只是有点担心
Oh, sure, I just kind of thought
你会砸了我的相机或者打断我的鼻梁
that you were gonna break my camera or my nose.
噢不 这是...呃...给你的
Oh, no, It's, um... it's yours.
留着吧
To keep.
你想找个时间一起拍照吗?
Do you ever want to take pictures together sometime?
我不是那个意思
I don't mean like that.
我是说 呃 我经常出门
I mean, um, I go out a lot,
就是随便拍些照片 感觉还挺...
and, you know, take photos of whatever, and it's kinda--
我得回家了
I gotta get home.
好的
Okay.
对了 我是科迪
I'm Cody, by the way.
斯派德
Spider.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗?
You okay?
拿着这个的时候 我感觉离她更近了
I feel closer to her when I'm holding this.
你为什么对她这么生气?-杰西
Why are you so mad at her? -Jessie.
你知道的 那不是她的错
It wasn't her fault, you know.
他们说这就像癌症之类的
They say it's just like cancer or something.
你不会因为有人得了癌症而生气 对吧?
You wouldn't be mad at someone for having cancer, would you?
妈妈得的不是癌症
Mama didn't have cancer.
她只是做了错误的选择
She just made bad choices.
是你吗 妈妈?
Is that you, Mama?
杰西 吃晚饭了
Jessie, dinner!
等一下
One sec.
再见
Goodbye.
你需要我帮你续杯吗?
You need me to get a refill?
不用 这杯还挺满的
No, this one's pretty full.
嗯 挺可爱的
Hmm, that's cute.
是乡村便利店那个男生送的吗?
That boy from the country mart take it?
你们最近经常混在一起之类的?
You guys been hanging out or somethin'?
不
No.
那为什么他会送你这个?
Then how come he gave it to you?
什么?
What?
你觉得他喜欢你?
You think he likes you?
他大概17岁
He's, like, 17.
所以?
So?
所以不 我觉得他对我没意思
So, no, I don't think that he likes me.
是啊 你说得对
Yeah, you're probably right.
那家伙除非像你一样彻底疯了
Boy would have to be batshit crazy like you.
其实他确实找我合影来着 不过...
Well, you know, he did ask me to take pictures with him, but...
真的?你怎么回的?
He did? What'd you say?
音讯全无
Nothing.
你该去的 -我觉得这恰恰是
You should go. -I think that that's the last
最不该做的事
thing that I should do.
为什么? -你问"为什么"是什么意思?
Why? -What do you mean, why?
现在这是我们最不需要的
That's the last thing we need right now.
只是又有别人来多管闲事
Just somebody else, poking around in our business.
你知道我怎么想吗?
You know what I think?
我觉得你是害怕万一
I think you're afraid of what might happen
你这辈子破天荒真正开心一回会发生的后果
if you actually had some fun for once in your life.
而且还是和一个男孩 真是的
And with a boy, no less.
嘿
Hey.
你指望我去骑那玩意儿?
You expected me to get on that thing?
目前来说还挺好用的 ...目前?
It works, you know, for now. -For now?
嗯 对啊 我从废车场把这些自行车淘回来
Well, yeah, no, I pick these, uh, bikes up
修修补补 你懂的
from the salvage yard, fix 'em up, you know,
让它们重获新生 还能再跑不少路呢
breathe a new life into 'em, get a few extra miles.
你以前骑过摩托车吗?
You ever been on a bike before?
超级带劲的
They're super fun.
嘿 你搂住我的腰可能会更稳当些
Hey, might feel better if you wrap your arms around my waist.
我的手臂这样放着就挺好 谢谢
My arms are fine where they are, thank you.
嘿 我们在这儿干嘛呢?
Hey, what are we doing here?
得把这个放下
Gotta drop this off.
怎么样啊 快门迷?
What's up, Shutterbug?
总算来了 我一直在等这些照片
It's about time, I've been waiting on these.
是啊 我还有几张在冲洗中
Yeah, I got a couple more developing.
下周给你 -好的 那就到时再说
Give 'em to you next week. -Yeah, all right, 'til then.
好吧
All right.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
抱歉啊
Sorry about that.
准备好了吗? -嗯
You ready? -Yeah.
拜托
Come on.
你该不会是什么斧头杀手之类的吧?
You're not, like, some kind of axe murderer, are you?
不 你是什么?
No. What, are you?
不
No.
酷
Cool.
拜托
Come on.
啊...
Ah...
嘿 过来
Hey. Come here.
哇
Wow.
嘿 呃 你曾经...你用过这个吗?
Hey, uh, did you ever-- you ever use one of these?
嗯嗯 -你得...
Mm-mm. -You have to...
所以 从那儿看进去
So, look through there.
那是取景器
That's the viewfinder.
全是模糊的
It's all blurry.
呃 这样好点了吗?
Oh, um, is that better?
我只需要转动镜头 这样就能对焦了
I just turn the lens, that's how you focus it,
这就是...这就是快门
and that's the-- that's the shutter.
所以 当你构图时 确保对焦准确
So, when you frame up, make sure it's in focus.
对 -然后按下那个按钮
Yeah. -And then hit that button.
然后拍张照片 嗯
And take a photo. Yeah.
明白了吗?
You got it?
嗯 -然后扳动扳机
Yeah. -And just cock that,
当你想拍下一张的时候
when you want to take your next one.
我应该拍些什么呢?
What do I take pictures of?
随便你想拍什么都行
Whatever you want.
杰西?
Jacey?
我是本
It's Ben.
嘿 杰斯?
Hey, Jace?
你在家吗?
You home?
警长 你在吗?
Sheriff, you there?
在 温迪 怎么了?
Yeah, Wendy, what's up?
电影精选列表