她有很多话都没说
There's a bunch of them that she didn't say.
这样好多了
That's better.
如果妈妈是去参加求职面试
If Mama's on a job interview,
她难道不会开车去吗?
wouldn't she have taken her car?
它扎到你了吗?
Did it stick you?
不
No.
把脚放在刹车上
Put your foot on the brake.
卡丁车就是这样操作的
That's how it works at the go-karts.
她说了是哪家银行吗?
Did she say which bank?
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
呃 我是说 她确实说了 但我刚忘了
Well, I mean, she did, but I just forgot.
你还记得吗?
Do you remember?
不
No.
总的来说 你觉得你妈妈最近怎么样?
How would you say your mom's doing, overall?
她挺好的
She's good.
她真的挺好的
She's doing real good.
你在家里会觉得不安全吗?
Do you ever feel unsafe in the house?
和你妈妈在一起 还是和你妈妈可能带来的任何人?
Either with your mom or anyone your mom might have over?
不 女士
No, ma'am.
你呢 杰西?
How about you, Jessie?
你在这里感到不安全吗?
Do you ever feel unsafe here?
不 女士
No, ma'am.
可以请你打开冰箱吗?
Could you open the refrigerator, please?
当然
Sure.
我是宝拉
It's Paula.
我现在和他们在一起
I'm with the family now,
然后我还有四次访问才能...
and then I've got four more visits before I...
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
玛姬 我桌上堆了30个案子
Maggie, I've got 30 cases on my desk
都还没看过呢
I haven't even looked at yet
而且我今天本来就不该上班的
and I'm not even supposed to be working today.
嗯 拜拜
Uh-huh. Bye.
抱歉啊
Sorry about that.
柜子里有吃的吗?
Do you have any food in the cabinets?
对
Yeah.
能去看看你妈妈的房♥间吗?
Be all right if I see your mom's room?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
让你妈妈给我回个电♥话♥ 好吗?
Tell your mom to give me a call, all right?
我必须和她谈谈 很重要
Important I speak to her.
姑娘们 待会见
See you girls later.
我是保拉 探访刚结束
It's Paula. I'm just finishing a visit.
给我15分钟 对
Just give me 15. Yes.
稍等我一下
Give me a moment.
她会来检查我们的情况
She's gonna be checking up on us.
这已经是我们第几个社工了?
How many case workers have we already had?
他们没有一个撑过一年
None of them lasted a year.
全都辞职了
They all quit.
只有接到报案我们才会派新人
We only get a new one if there's a report.
我们只能继续手头的工作
We just gotta keep doing what we're doing.
好吗?
All right?
74 查理 74 查理
74 Charlie. 74 Charlie.
74 查理 发生10-58情况
74 Charlie. We have a 10-58.
刚给那名女性注射了第二剂纳洛酮
Just gave the female a second hit of Narcan.
看起来她正在缓过劲来
Looks like she's coming out of it.
没能及时赶到那位男士那里
Didn't make it in time for the male.
保持呼吸
Keep breathing.
维姬 法庭那边有消息吗?
Vicky, any word from the court?
对啦
There you go.
我们得把这些孩子撤离出去
We gotta get these kids out.
收到
Roger that.
我找到一支烟
I found a cigarette.
不知道是给谁的
I don't know who it's for.
嘿 姑娘们
Hey, girls.
嘿 爸爸 -你的比赛怎么样 宝贝?
Hey, Dad. -How was your game, baby?
很好 我们赢了 我得分了
It was good. We won. I scored.
你得分了?是吗?你放在哪里了?
You scored? Yeah? Where'd you put it?
左上角 -真是我的好女儿
Upper left. -That's my girl.
你好吗 蜘蛛? -我没事
How you doing, Spider? -I'm all right.
是吗? -是的 先生
Yeah? -Yes, sir.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
现在 为什么每次我问你关于学校的事情
Now, why is it that every time I ask you about school,
就这?
all I get is a grunt?
哦
Oh.
算你走运了
You're lucky you get a grunt.
挺好玩的 你们还想让我说啥?
It was fun. What else do you guys want me to say?
亲爱的 能把土豆递给我吗?
Can you pass the potatoes, babe?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
你呢 儿子?学校怎么样?
How about you, son? How's school?
挺好的 我们现在在学分数乘法
Good. We're multiplying fractions now.
看吧?这也没那么难嘛
See? That wasn't so hard.
我们今天上了健康课 想听听吗?
We had a health class today. Want to hear about that?
嗯
Mm.
你能保持内容健康吗?
Can you keep it G-rated?
阴♥茎♥ 阴♥道♥ 婴儿
Penis, vagina, babies.
按这个顺序 -听起来没问题
In that order. -That sounds all right.
恶心 真恶心
Ew. Ew!
唔 我吃饱了
Well, I'm stuffed.
这顿饭真不错 对吧?
That was real good, huh?
非常美味
It was delicious.
谢谢你 蜘蛛
Thank you, Spider.
你妈妈来接你吗?
Your mama coming for you?
不 她 你知道的 她特别忙
No, she's, you know, she's real busy,
所以我本来打算坐公交车的
so I was just going to take the bus.
哦 别傻了 我开车送你回家
Oh, don't be silly. I'll run you home.
不 真的不用
No, it's really fine.
没什么大不了的 -天黑了 亲爱的
It's not a big deal. -It's dark, sweetheart.
没问题的 确保你安全到家
It's no problem. Make sure you get home safe.
谢谢你送我 -嘿 你妈妈最近怎么样?
Thanks for the ride. -Hey, how's your mom doing?
最近忙吗?
Keeping busy?
是啊 她最近一直很忙 在找工作
Yeah, she's--she's been busy, looking for a job.
是吗?当老师吗?
Yeah? Teaching?
不 呃 我觉得不是
No, um, I don't think.
对
Right.
你知道吗 我以前常抄你妈妈的作业 十年级的生物课
You know, I used to cheat off your mom. Biology, 10th grade.
要不是我们当时坐在一起
Would have failed that class
我那门课肯定就挂科了
if we weren't sitting next to each other.
我先过去打个招呼
You know, I'll go in and say hi.
哦 不 你不应该
Oh, no, you shouldn't.
你知道 她告诉我什么都别说
You know, she told me not to say anything.
她明天一大早要去银行面试
She's just got this interview at the bank real early tomorrow,
她对此超级紧张
and she's super nervous about it.
哪家银行?
Which bank?
她提过 但我就是记不起名字了
You know, she mentioned it, but I just don't remember the name.
她让我们发誓
She just made us swear up and down
绝不会说出去
that we wouldn't say anything.
她不想被人打扰
She doesn't want people bothering her about it.
嗯 希望她能做到
Well, hope she gets it.
是啊 我也是
Yeah. Me too.
嗯 再次感谢
Well, thanks again.
随时效劳
Anytime.
什么? -你觉得呢?
What? -What do you think?
麦迪的奶奶没法送我回家
Maddie's grandma can't drive me home,
但警长送你回家就没问题
but it's okay for the sheriff to drive you home.
真是胡扯
That's bullshit.
不要说脏话
Don't cuss.
我快11岁了
I'm almost 11,
我想说脏话就可以说
I can cuss if I want,
尤其是当我指认胡说八道时
especially when I'm calling bullshit.
我搞砸了
I messed up.
对不起
I'm sorry.
电影精选列表