答对了 虽然很不幸
True. And tragic.
NBA 美国男子职业篮球联赛
但是那天也是斯蒂芬·库里作为
But it was also the day that Steph Curry was selected
2009年NBA联赛的第七名被
as the seventh overall pick in the 2009 NBA draft
金州勇士队选中
by the Golden State Warriors,
并且签了四年多的合同
with a contract totaling $12.7 million
总价值约为1270万刀
over four years.
是不是很棒
Isn't that great?
你了解体育轶事 这棒极了
You know sports trivia. That's beautiful.
但是作为一个经纪人你要知道更多
But it takes more to being an agent.
你必须要知道怎么掌控人心 小甜心
You have to know how to handle people, sweetie.
你的意思是就像我不让你
Oh, you mean like when I stopped you
给Rafael Nadal吃带火腿的
from handing Rafael Nadal
过期开胃菜一样吗
a passed appetizer with ham in it
因为我读过他的自传
because I read in his autobiography
知道他讨厌火腿 起司 暴风雨和动物
that he hates ham, cheese, storms, and animals?
啊哦 对不起 我是不是不小心想出来了
Oops, sorry. Did that slip out?
啊哦 某人心情不太好哦
Ooh. Someone's in a mood.
哦 我知道一件能让你兴奋的事
Oh! I have a pick-me-up.
你有一个神秘的爱慕者
You have a secret admirer.
拜托 你这是在转移话题
Oh, please. You are just trying to change the subject,
而且并不奏效
and it is not going to work.
好吧 告诉我是谁
Okay, tell me who it is.
很明显
Well, apparently,
小狗狗Danny不喜欢我
Puppy Dog Danny wasn't crushing on me.
他想上的是你
It's you he wants to mount.
他在那儿呢
Ooh, there he is.
你觉得Shaq的鸡鸡有多大
How big you think Shaq's dick is?
是的 他也是同 宝贝
Yeah, he's closeted, honey.
而且他想在你的小屁♥股♥小脸颊上来点啪啪声
And he wants to pound on your booty cheeks.
我不知道原因 但事实就是如此
I don't know why. But there you have it.
你打的真烂
You suck so bad.
你看起来像是喝多了 姑娘
You look like you had a seizure, girl.
下次你可以直接把球拿起来扔到洞里
You can just pick up the ball and drop it in the hole next time.
真的吗 你们不如都给我闭嘴好了
Really? You know, both of y'all can shut up.
漂亮 宝贝
Nice shot, baby.
再给我拿点石灰粉好吗
Hey, can I get some more limes, please?
好的
Sure.
给你的 小费
Here you go, keep the change.
-谢谢 -这就对了
-Thanks. - That's right.
天哪 看那个翘臀
Man, look at that ass!
我应该在结婚前拍拍那个屁♥股♥
I should tap that before the wedding.
妈的 结婚以后也行
Shit, or after.
该你了 Ali
You up, Ali.
-让一下 -来吧
- Excuse me. - Go ahead.
-该死的 -Ali
- Shit! - Ali!
真♥他♥妈♥的 那是他的蛋蛋
What the fuck? Those are his nuts!
周六就要跟我结婚了
Which are getting married to me Saturday,
我希望他们都好好的
and I want them in good shape.
两个蛋都疼 宝贝
Both balls, honey.
-两个都疼吗 -嗯呐
- Both of 'em? - Yeah.
天哪 为什么Mari要跟Ali交朋友
Man, why is Mari even friends with Ali?
她就他妈只在乎自己
She only gives a shit about herself anyways.
总是那么刻薄
Always flaking.
她今晚来这里的目的就是炫耀她的新男友
Only reason she's here tonight is to show off her new guy.
他穿的那是啥 勒蛋小脚裤
What he wearing anyway? Tight-ass jeans.
-玩得开心吗 -当然
- Uh, are you having fun? - Yeah.
努力工作努力玩 对吗
Work hard, play hard, right?
-还需要别的吗 -不用了 谢谢
- Anyone need anything else? - No, we're good, thanks.
-好球 -谢谢
-Nice shot. - Thanks.
看看你 魅力四射
Well, look at you, impressing all the ladies.
她吗
Her?
我没在意
Whatever.
你就在我面前站着
Why would I waste a second on her
我为什么要在她身上浪费时间
when I got you standing right here in front of me?
不如
You know what?
你教教我怎么打
Why don't you show me how to play?
因为我打得很烂
'Cause I suck.
-乐意之至 -好的
- I would love to. - Okay.
先说明 如果我搂着你
And to be clear, if I'm putting my arms around you,
托着你的跨
if I'm holding your hips,
那是在给你纠正动作
it's just to get your pool shot right.
-你很专业嘛 -非常专业
- You're being professional. - Just strictly professional.
你要知道 我只是在乎我的工作
You know, I just care about my job.
-好的 来吧 -我很擅长这个工作
- Okay, come on. - I'm good at my job.
好了 好了 慢点 慢 等一下
Oh, okay, okay. Slow down. Slow... Wait.
慢点 姑娘 这不是牛仔比赛
Slow down, girl. This isn't a rodeo.
轻点骑我的蛋
Easy with the balls!
轻点骑 他们是长在我身上的
Easy with the balls. They're attached to me.
为什么她总是闭着眼 我有那么丑吗
Why are her eyes always closed? Am I that ugly?
该死 她把眼睛睁开了 但她看着跟他妈疯了一样
Damn, her eyes opened, but she look crazy as hell.
还是闭眼好
They were better closed.
天哪 轻点揉我的蛋
God, easy on the balls.
怎么了 你还好吗
What's up? You okay?
你就承认吧 你都没有爽到其实一点都不爽
Just admit it. This wasn't going so good.
啥
What?
不 那个 那个 那个
No, it was, it was, it was...
那个挺爽的
It was cool.
好吧 你看 要不然
Okay, look. How about...
要不我们今晚试试不一样的东西
How about we try something a little different tonight?
比如说呢
Uh, like what?
比如说我们先暂停一下
Like how about we call a truce?
咱俩都失控了 我们只是
Nobody is in control. We'll just...
就是 我们来进行一下灵与肉的交流
you know, we share a little bit.
你能跟我交流吗
Can you share?
好啊 好的 好的
Yeah. Okay, okay...
嘿 交流 交流
Hey... share, share.
交流
Share.
嗯 这就对了 好的
Yeah, that's right. Okay.
你感觉怎么样
How was that?
宇宙超级无敌爽
It was phenomenal!
感觉你住在我脑子里一样
It was like you were in my head.
我想要什么你都知道
You knew everything that I wanted.
宝贝 我感觉自己像跑了个半程马拉松
Girl, I feel like I just ran half a marathon.
我需要补充电解质
I need some electrolytes.
-你要不也来点电解质 -不用了
- You want some electrolytes? - No...
我一般做♥爱♥之后不抽烟也不干别的
I don't smoke or nothin' after sex,
但我想喝点佳得乐
but I'm gonna get me some Gatorade.
佳得乐 美国运动饮料品牌
-你也喝一点吗 -不了
- You want some Gatorade? - No.
-我这有好多口味 -我不喝
- I got flavors. - I am good.
哦 好吧 好吧 我自己喝
Oh, okay. All right. I'm straight.
Ali真牛比 Ali真牛比 Ali真牛比
Ali, bomaye! Ali, bomaye! Ali, bomaye!
她是有史以来最棒的 谢谢你 上帝
She the greatest of all time. Thank you, Lord Jesus.
Ali真牛比
Ali, bomaye!
Will和Ben要过来 他们在路上
Will and Ben are here. They're on their way up.
我想知道
I want to know something.
你是怎么看上那个小混球的
What do you see in that gin jockey?
我的意思是 你事业成功 长得漂亮
I mean, you're successful, beautiful,
而他只是个没有工作的单亲父亲
and he's a single parent with no career.
你刚刚是说小混球吗
Did you say "gin jockey"?
对 我说了小混球
Yes, I said "gin jockey."
他在做生意的 好吗
He is a businessman, okay?
他在攒钱开酒吧
He's saving his money so he can open his own bar.
就像你的健身房♥一样 拜托你和蔼一点
Like your gym. Look, just please be nice.
和蔼一点 我很和蔼 我太他妈和蔼了
Be nice? I am nice. I'm nice as shit.
小混球 你从哪学的这个词
"Gin jockey"? Where do you find these things?
-过来 爸爸 嗨 -嗨
- Come here, Dad. Hey! - Hey.
-爸爸 这是Will和Ben -你好
- Dad, I need you to meet Will and Ben. - Hi.
很高兴见到你 先生
Nice to meet you, sir.
欢迎 欢迎
Welcome, welcome.
电影精选列表