-你好 -你好 Glenn 我是Ali Davis
- Hello? - Hello, Glenn. It's Ali Davis.
是啊 宝贝 我也很兴奋 等等 什么
Yes, baby! I'm excited, too. But wait, what?
是的 我知道《体育画报》想让Serena上6月刊
Yes, I know Sports Illustrated wants Serena for June,
但在我们谈那个客户之前
but before we talk about that client,
我们需要先谈谈Lisa Leslie
we need to talk about Lisa Leslie,
拍照时谁在前排 谁是C位
who will be front and center at the shoot.
什么 哦 哦 不 不 这可不是在商量
What? Oh, oh, no. No, this ain't a negotiation.
要么给C位 要么这次拍照大高个就不来
It's center position or tall-ass girl ain't showing up for the shoot!
篮球界重磅新闻
Big news in basketball.
大学轰动人物Jamal Barry
College sensation Jamal Barry
宣布自己符合NBA选举条件
declared himself eligible for the NBA draft.
什么 抱歉
What? Excuse me,
我是她的经纪人
I am her agent.
他暂时还没有与任何经纪人签约
He has not yet signed with an agent.
哦 不 不 Glenn 不用陪我
Oh, no, no. Glenn, don't go there with me.
你说什么 哦 不不不不不
What'd you say? Oh, no, no. No, no, no.
哦 你 不 不 不 不
Oh, you. No. No, no, no, no.
不不不 Glenn 不 你给我听着
No, no, no. Glenn, no, you listen!
除非以书面形式保证Lisa的C位
Unless Lisa is guaranteed center position in writing,
不然你最好学会怎么P图
you'd better learn how to Photoshop
因为我的客户绝不会再上你的杂♥志♥了
because you ain't gonna have any of my clients in your magazine ever again!
得了不说了 再见
You know what? Goodbye.
我今天不要再和蠢货打交道了
I'm not dealing with stupid people today.
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning? - Good morning.
哦 他打回来了
Oh, he's calling back!
这样吧 今天你来应付这群原始人吧
You know what? Can you deal with the slow people today?
我累了
I can't.
嘿 Glenn 我瞧瞧她在哪
Hey, Glenn, let me see if I can get her.
真不巧 她刚刚出去
You know what? She just stepped out.
我会让她回电♥话♥的 再见
I'll have her return. Buh-bye.
你起床多久了
How long have you been up?
哦 我3点就起了 然后整个早上都在飞速应酬
Ooh, since 3:00 a.M., and I've been crushing it all morning,
和耐克还有彪马谈了
talking to Nike and Puma.
但我决定带Candace去阿迪达斯
But I've decided I'm going to take Candace to Adidas,
因为他们加钱了
because they stepped up.
-你又来消息了 -哦 不 停下来
- You're dinging. - Oh, no, stop it.
停下来 停下
Please stop. Here, stop it!
全给我滚吧
Go away!
Mari给我注册了lovefinders.com
Mari created this Lovefinders.Com profile for me.
你能把账号♥处理掉吗
Can you please get rid of it?
总有烦人的消息一直弹出来
All these stupid alerts keep coming up.
我马上去注销
I will have it taken down ASAP.
如果你确定要这么做
If that's definitely what you want?
我确定一定以及肯定
That is definitely what I want.
好的 只是 已经有一分钟了
Okay. It's just... It's been a minute.
呃 你怎么知道的
Uh, how would you know?
-嗯 我帮你管理日程 -私人约会可不在里面
- Well, I keep your calendar. - Booty calls aren't in there.
就按我说的去做吧
Just please do what I ask you to do.
谢谢 哦 我得走了
Thank you. Ooh, I got to go.
干洗的衣服在这里 以及我真的觉得
Dry cleaning is here, and I really feel like
黑色短裙和犬牙织纹外套像在跟别人喊着说
the black skirt, houndstooth jacket screams,
让我成为合伙人真♥他♥妈♥的对 贱♥人♥怎么花了这么久
"Damn right you're making me partner! Took you bitches long enough."
你知道吗Brandon 就算你是同性恋
You know what, Brandon? Just because you're gay,
也不意味着你就很棒 好吗喵
doesn't mean you're fabulous, okurrr?
-好喵 -是 好吗喵
- Okurr. - It's "okurrr."
我 我都不能
I... I can't even...
来吧亲爱的 拿出点合伙人助理的派头
Come on, honey, walk like you are an assistant to a partner.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我的男性健美妈啊 这是个什么情况
Holy Mother of Men's Health and Fitness, what is happening here?
哦 那是我的新邻居
Oh, that's my new neighbor.
我叫他屌♥大天队长 不错吧
Captain Fucktastic, that's what I've been calling him. Right?
是啊
Yeah.
-你好 -你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi. - Hi.
今天天气挺适合慢跑的
Such a nice day for a jog.
我喜欢跑步 我只是不喜欢一个人跑步
I like running. I just don't like running alone.
他是同性恋
He's gay.
有人看了Gaga的新视频吗
Anyone seen the new Gaga video?
不 他不是
No, he's not.
天啊
God.
他妈的连瞟都没瞟过来一眼 什么都没有
Not even a sideways eye fuck. Nada.
他到底在想什么
What's going on in his head?
怎么 这条裙子包得臀线不好看吗
What, my ass doesn't look good in this skirt?
哦 考虑到现在的舆♥论♥环境
Oh, given the current climate,
我认为对你的身体发表评论不太合适
it feels inappropriate for me to comment on your body.
-Brandon -紧绷的像军鼓
- Brandon! - Tight as a snare drum.
硬币都能给弹起来的那种
You could bounce a quarter off that thing.
算了 去他的吧
You know what? Screw him.
今天是我的好日子 宝贝 我要升合伙人了
Today's my day. I'm making partner, baby.
不管这个男人屌♥多大
And no man, I don't care how fucktastic,
都不能坏了老娘的兴致
is gonna kill my vibe.
是Mari
It's Mari,
她说要你带香槟去单身派对
she says she wants you to bring champagne
因为Olivia带的难喝得要死
to the bachelorette party 'cause Olivia's always sucks.
行了 神经兮兮跟要结婚了似的 冷静冷静
Okay, Bridezilla, take a Xanax.
我在想 鉴于今天是这么重要
So, seeing as how today's the big day and all,
那一旦你升到了合伙人
I was wondering if, once you get bumped up to partner,
你也许 可以考虑下我能有啥变化不
you might... see any changes in store for me?
听着 你是个很好的助理
Look, you make a great assistant,
但你会是一个糟糕的经纪人
but you'd be a shitty agent.
我是爱你才这么和你说的
And I say that with love.
我知道 对的 就是吧
I know, right? Totally.
幸运的是 我正好就是你的助理
Luckily, I'm blissfully happy just being your assistant...
很好
Good.
永远的助理
...in perpetuity.
瞧瞧这可爱的新轮子
Check out the sweet new wheels.
是在提前庆祝好日子吗
A pre-celebration for the big day, huh?
不 Ethan 就 只是在办公室平常的一天
No, Ethan. Just... another day at the office.
-连环的电♥话♥连环事 -早上好 Davis女士
- Rolling calls, crushing balls. - Good morning, Ms. Davis.
等下 女士应该优先吧 谢谢您
Ah, ladies first. Thank you.
我想说 几年前就该提你了
I mean, this should've happened years ago.
就因为我签了Matt Ryan就提我
It's crazy that I'm a partner and you're not
而你什么都没有 拜托这什么世道
just 'cause I signed Matt Ryan. I mean, come on!
我的意思是 公平地说这单确实很重要 但还是
I mean, in fairness to me, monster signing, but still...
是的 你说得对 Ethan 这什么世道
Yeah, you're right, Ethan. It is crazy.
我就这个意思
That's what I said.
反正我支持你
Well, I'm rooting for you.
-祝你好运 -谢谢 Ethan
- Fingers crossed, right? - Thanks, Ethan.
我不接
I can't.
Ali Davis办公室 嗨 Mari
Ali Davis's office. Hi, Mari.
Mari说她知道你到了
Mari says she knows you're here.
她得尽快解决单身派对的问题
She has a quick bachelorette party question.
告诉她 明天晚上我都准备好了
Tell her I'm all good for tomorrow night.
细节都发短♥信♥给我 但是说话要装得很支持 你懂的
Text me any specifics. But be supportive, you know.
要听起来像我希望有时间去拍那些狗屁东西
Make it sound like I wish I had time to shoot the shit.
嘿 姑娘 Ali也等不及了 这会是一个超级派对
Hey, girl. Ali can't wait to get it. It's gonna be a partay.
嘿嘿 突击问答 今天什么要挨踢了
Hey, hey, pop quiz! What is being kicked today?
-充满混♥蛋♥的世界 -答对
- A world of ass! - Boom!
对不起 五分钟后员工会议
Sorry. Staff meeting in five.
我向上帝发誓 兄弟 别跟我扯淡
I swear to God, bro, don't fuck with me!
操你的 兄弟 我要把你眼珠子挖出来然后操你的眼窝子
Fuck you, bro! I'll rip out your eyes and fuck the sockets!
我要操♥你♥妈♥
I'll fuck your mom!
广♥告♥公♥司♥经理吗
Ad agency exec?
哦 不 是我哥哥
Oh, no, it's my brother.
是的 我们正在做虚拟足球预备赛
Yeah, we're doing that whole fantasy football prep.
别提了 想吃甜甜圈吗
Anyway, want a doughnut?
当然 谢谢
Sure. Thanks.
嘿 见到你们总是很高兴
Hey. It's always good to see you guys.
让我的一天明亮了些
It always brightens my day.
哦 谢谢 Danny
Oh, thanks, Danny.
你刚说你要操你哥的妈妈吗
You said you were gonna fuck your brother's ma?
电影精选列表