You know what? Why don't I make it up to both of you
我可以请你们看星期天Hawks和Timberwolves的比赛
and invite you to the Hawks and Timberwolves game on Sunday?
我们有一个VIP包厢
We have a skybox.
Karl-Anthony Towns嘛 VIP包厢
Karl-Anthony Towns? Skybox!
-你是认真的吗 -对
- You serious? - Yes.
嗯 好的 好的 那太好了
Well, yeah. Yeah, that'd be nice.
好吧 那星期天见
Okay, well, I'll see you Sunday.
-好的 酷 酷 -很好
- All right, cool, cool. - Great.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
嘿 那应该是一个团队演讲
Hey, that was supposed to be a team presentation,
不是你的什么女孩个人秀
not some bullshit "You go, girl" moment.
那房♥间里唯一的废话
The only bullshit in that room
就是那堆炫富和傻屌♥的种族歧视短片
was that racist Lifestyle of the Rich and Clueless shit!
操蛋的贱♥人♥
Ball-busting bitch!
好吧 如果你们男团
Well, if Team Bro
偶尔能听一下一个姐妹的话的话
would listen to a sister every once in a while,
也许操蛋的贱♥人♥就不是我了
maybe I wouldn't have to be a ball-busting bitch.
我没那么说
I did not say that.
妈的 我刚说了吗
Shit, did I?
就算你没说 你也想了
If you didn't, you thought it.
别摆弄汽车了
Stop moving the car.
该死的 别摆弄车了
Stop moving the fucking car.
我知道就是你 把我从合伙人中投出去的
I know it was you who voted me down from partner.
什么 我每次都投票选你当合伙人的
What? I voted to make you partner every single time,
别再动那该死的车了
and please stop moving the fucking car!
也许就我不该投你票 你♥他♥妈♥的就是疯子
Maybe I shouldn't have. You're crazy as fuck.
等等
Wait.
你真的投了我的票
You really voted for me?
对 这是生意 我是只相信数据的
Yes! This is a business. I'm a numbers guy.
你数据是最优秀的 就是这样
You get the numbers. End of story.
好吧 如果不是你 那会是谁
All right, so if it wasn't you, then who was it?
我不知道 可能是任何人
I don't know. It could've been anyone!
跟个你人缘很好似的
It's not like you have a lot of friends here.
你总是什么都抢着第一
You're constantly throwing the first punch,
你成就了你自己 其他人却一无所得
and you got you and no one else.
胡说 真是扯淡
That's bullshit. That's bullshit.
因为我要是男人 人们都会说我很努力
Because if I were a man, people would say I play hard.
如果你是个男人 人们会说你是个混♥蛋♥
If you were a man, people would say that you were a dick.
好吧 谢谢你的谈话
Well, thanks for the talk.
女人被称为混♥蛋♥总好过被称为婊♥子♥
It's always nice for a woman to be called a dick.
什
Wha...
我没那么说
I did not say that.
如果Fantasia给我回电 我就再也不约脱衣舞♥女♥了
No more dating strippers unless Fantasia calls me back.
我胖了 我是说 胖回来了
I'm getting fat. Like, Rerun fat.
-嘿 Ali -我听说你把和Jamal Barry的会议搞砸了 真好
- Hey, Ali. - I heard you crushed your Jamal Barry meeting. Nice.
你让我感到燥热
I'm so hot for you!
真希望我能大声喊出来
I wish I could scream it out loud,
但恐怕没人会理解
but no one would understand.
哦 Danny 谢谢你 你真可爱
Oh, Danny, thank you. You're so sweet.
别以为我不知道那个紧身裤里
Don't think I don't see that big-ass dick
藏着的大宝贝儿
trying to bust through those pants.
你说什么
What did you say?
我们什么都没说
We didn't say anything.
我要 呃 回我的办公桌
I'm gonna, uh... go back to my desk.
嗯 回见
Um, I'll see you two later.
Brandon 总有一天 我要上你
You and me, Brandon, someday.
那么Nick Ali提的百分之五佣金你怎么看
So, Nick, what'd Ali mention about five-percent commission?
百分之五 她就是个笑话
Five-percent commission. She's hilarious.
失陪一下
Would you excuse me a second?
那个突然出现的完美冒牌家庭 什么时候到
So when is this fabulous fake family gonna show?
他们会来的
They will be here.
好吧 Barry Bunch一直在找他们呢
Well, the Barry Bunch keep asking for him.
-嘿 抱歉我们迟到了 -没关系 亲爱的
- Hey, sorry we're late. - I know, honey.
你今天辛苦了
You had a rough day.
你 你这个小 不点
And you, you little... thing.
去吧
Go.
嘿 哟 Ali
Hey, yo, Ali!
我有一个非常重要的问题要问你
I have a monumentally important question to ask you.
-可以 -你看好Elon Musk吗
- Okay. - Do you trust Elon Musk?
因为那个人既有实力一流又有能人撑腰
'Cause that man is one white glove and metal hand
没有成为像James Bond一样的恶棍
away from being a James Bond villain.
见了鬼了
Freaky.
嘿 再次感谢你邀请我们 Ali
Hey, thanks again for inviting us, Ali.
好的 是的 感谢你
Okay, yes. Appreciate you.
-你好 Will -你好啊 Jamal
- Wassup, Will? - Wassup, Jamal?
-嘿 伙计 怎么样 -你还好吗
- What's going on, man? Hey, man. - You good?
-是的 先生 -是的 我 我很好
- Yes, sir. - Yeah, yeah, I'm... I'm... I'm good.
我了个去 Jamal Barry记得我的名字
Holy shit, Jamal Barry remembered my name!
那个家伙是个婊♥子♥
That skank is a ho.
人见人爱的Ail和Will
Ali Cat and Will of the People,
那是我的小宝贝 我的妻子 Loretta
that is my baby girl, my wife. Loretta!
我知道 婊♥子♥总是说别人的坏话
I know, bitch is always talking shit about other people.
她的爆♥炸♥头是用原始人的毛发编的吗
Her nappy weave is some virgin hair from Peru.
-我很好 -宝贝 你能别再打电♥话♥了吗
- I'm fine. - Baby, will you please get off the phone?
你说今天是家庭日
You said this was family day.
我知道 我在和我妈妈说话
I know. I'm talking to my mother.
哦 我知道了
Oh, I didn't know.
听着 妈妈 我得挂了
Look, Ma, I got to go.
要是她搞砸了 我就炒了她
If she botches this, she is fired.
宝贝 这是Ali
And, baby, this is Ali.
她就是那个在扑克之夜被我输个精光的女的
She's the one I demolished in poker night.
我祭出了我的阿尔法狗
I brought out the alpha dogs.
所以这就是阿尔法狗
Is that the same alpha dog who was
给我买♥♥的灰比诺吗
supposed to get me a pinot grigio?
灰比诺是意大利一种高级白葡萄酒
这样的 你知道吗 Barry女士
You know, I tell you what, Mrs. Barry,
为什么不和我一起去酒吧呢重选一杯
why don't I step out to the main bar with you
我还可以了解一些Jamal老妈的故事 怎么样
and then I can get some Mama Jamal stories, huh?
嘿 宝贝 别呆太久
Hey, bubby, don't be long!
你是我的氧气
You're my oxygen!
这 就是我要征战的球场
Now, this is the court I want to play on.
-Ben 过来 -Ben 过来
- Ben, come here. - Ben, come here.
Ben-Ben 过来 来这里
Ben-Ben, come here. Here, now.
Ben Ben-Ben 过来 不 Ben 过来
Ben. Ben-ben, come here. No, Ben. Come, come, come...
Ben Ben 过来 Ben 过来
Ben, Ben, come here. Ben, come here.
Ben Ben Ben
Ben, Ben. Ben.
Ben 过来吧
Ben. Come...
Ben 来这里 Ben Ben 来这里
Ben, come here. Ben, Ben, come here.
哇哦 你们好有爱 伙计 你们真甜啊
Wow! Y'all are cute, man. Y'all so cute!
像花生酱 果冻和腌鲱鱼
Like peanut butter and jelly and pickled herring,
你知道的 但你有胳膊和腿
you know, but you got arms and legs.
-我们就是这样 -你们怎么认识的
- That's so us. - How did y'all meet?
-嗯 我来说 我们 -嗯 我
- Uh... I'll take it! We... - Well, I...
呃 好吧 有点尴尬
Uh, well, it's kind of embarrassing.
那是一♥夜♥情♥
It was a one-night stand.
哇 太有趣了 是的 很好
Wow, nice! Yeah, nice.
嘿 一♥夜♥情♥之后觉得不好意思
Hey, ain't nothing wrong with a little bit of shame
是一件再正常不过的事了
in the Walk of Shame.
你知道我在说什么吗 这是一个悖论
You know what I'm saying? That's a paradox.
但现在你们可以享受你们的劳动成果了
But now y'all can enjoy your fruits of y'all labor,
因为这就是你们努力的原因 你知道 因为
'cause that's what it's about! You know, 'cause...
他到底在说什么
What in the fuck is he talking about?
水果 他在说
Fruits, he's...
小家伙 你未来想成为篮球运动员吗
Little man! You planning being a baller someday?
哦 是的 Ben
Oh, yes! Ben...
Big Ben最喜欢篮球 对吧 Ben
Big Ben loves basketball. Isn't that right, Ben?
我不 我不这么认为 真的
I don't... I don't really... I don't really think so.
实际上 不 其实
Actually, no. You know...
他迷上了在电脑上冲浪
He finds the craziest stuff on the Internet.
-是的 的确是 -我不得不限制他电脑时间
- Yes, he does. - I got to limit his screen time.
你知道的 因为我 你知道我是单身
You know? Because me, you know, I'm a single...
电影精选列表