生日快乐!
- Happy birthday!
你愿意在VRChat里嫁给我吗
啊,等一下,等一下,我要去拿点纸花
- Fuck, hang on. Wait, I gotta get confetti.
在哪呢?啊我的天
Where is it? - Oh, my God!
在这里
- Here it is.
啊,你已经很情绪化了
- Aw, you're already emotional.
你是我的大傻瓜
我是你的大傻瓜
啊,好家伙
- [laughs] Oh, man!
绝了,Finn. 绝了
Come on, Finn. - Jeez.
这棒极了 -你要对我们做什么?
- That's great. - What are you doing to us?
准备好了吗? -啊我去
Ready? - Oh, God.
是的,准备好了 -好了
Yeah, so ready. - Ready.
非常好了 -是的
- So ready. - Yeah.
好的 -我们准备好啦
- Yep. - We're ready.
我保证我会留在车里
- I promise to stay in the car.
反正我是在悍马上
I'm in the Humvee anyway.
没人会敢来惹我的
No one's gonna mess with me.
看看他!
- Look at that. [footsteps thudding]
这棒极了
- [giggles] It's so good.
这真好 -帅呆了
It's so good. - That's so cool.
哇! 这太侏罗纪公园了
- Whoa! - This is so "Jurassic Park."
是的
- Yes!
他要过来了!
- He's gonna come down.
孩子们已经很爱恐龙了,你懂吧
Kids already love dinosaurs, you know?
但,这,这完全是另一个级别的
But, like, this is a whole other level of just--
就,你能想象,在这里面吗?
- Like, can you imagine, like, just being in this?
确实 -就像个孩子一样?
- Yeah, exactly. - Like as a kid?
像--
Like--
嘿
- Hey.
再见! 再见
- Bye-bye. - Bye.
好吧 再见
- All right. - Bye.
再见,恐龙!
Bye, dinosaur.
我都没有意识到已经有一年了
- I don't recognize that it's been a year
从我见到物理的Kevin到现在
since I've seen Kevin's IRL body.
这话真绝了 -或者说他的现实化身
- Sounds funny. - Or his IRL avatar.
对于某些人可能确实挺难想象的,我感觉
- It's hard to imagine, I imagine,
就是说,见到我们这么适应的
like, for some folks to see how normal it is
用这些虚拟化身交流
for us to interact with these avatars.
就,我现在内心都没有什么波动了
Like, I don't even skip a beat anymore
和别人交流,就
interacting with, you know,
和我们这些,小太空狗们
basically our, like, little space dogs.
就拍拍鼻子!拍拍鼻子!
Just boop the nose. Just boop the nose.
拍拍!总之是的
Boop. But yeah.
我不知道,但这种体验
I don't know, it's such a fun thing
确实很好玩,你自己
to be able to experience, you know, yourself
在不同于你通常会处于的环境中
in different environments than you would normally go into.
你知道,可能是和你平常不同的身高
You know, it may be at different heights
你懂得,不同的具身认知体验
than you normally are, you know, different embodiments.
你在VR里可以做的事情太多了
There's so many things you can do in VR
创造那些惊人的和非常有意义的回忆
that form amazing and really meaningful memories.
我想成为一个...
- I wanted to be a--
一个女性动漫角色
an anime female character.
有人可能会说,”额,那可不对
Someone may say, "Well, that's wrong
因为,你是男的
"'cause, like, you're a guy
还有很长的胡子
"with a very long beard,
一点也不像这个角色
"very much not anything like that character.
你为什么要这么做?你这是在和我们撒谎
Why would you even do that? That's lying to us."
但,不是的
Like, no.
不不不,这只是我对自身的表达
No, no, no, this is my expression of myself.
这种能够成为不同化身的能力
- The ability to be lots of different avatars
让我们能够看到自己的不同方面
allows us to see different aspects of ourselves
用很多不同的方式
in a lot of different ways.
对我来说,我是非二元性别认同的
In my case, I am nonbinary,
而在VRChat里意味着
and being in VRChat means
我可以作为太空狗跑来跑去
that I can run around as a space dog,
作为,比如,一只鹿
as a, uh, a deer,
成为一条迅龙(游戏怪物猎人中的生物)
as a Nargacuga,
可以成为,任何一类不同的虚拟化身
as a--you know, like any number of different avatars
无论是我在其他世界里收集到的
that I collect across different worlds
还是我自己制♥作♥的
or that I make myself.
这并不意味着
And it doesn't mean
性别错误不会发生
that misgendering doesn't happen
或者说人们不会基于社会性别和生理性别做出假设
or that assumptions aren't made about gender or sexuality,
人们还是会这样做的
because they do.
他们还是发生的很频繁
They certainly happen a lot,
但这只是一点
but there's a little bit
去拥有一点...
of a sense of having...
只,只是
just--just that...
多一点控制的感觉
just a little bit more control
去控制你怎么表现自己
over how you might represent yourself
多一点流动性
and a little bit more fluidity
表现上的流动性
in representation
而这在现实生活中是很难实现的
that is harder to achieve in real life
因为社会的期望
because of the expectations of society
和人们看你的方式
and how people see you.
我认为社区一直在
- I think the community is continuing
尝试弄清楚自己要去往何方
to figure out where it wants to go
不断地在成长和进步
and kind of grow and progress
不断地在享受乐趣,但同时也在
and continue to have fun while also, you know,
认识到我们自己有一种责任
recognizing that we have a responsibility
就是把VR建设为一个大家都感到受欢迎的地方
to make VR somewhere that everyone feels welcome
一个每人都能找到自己位置的地方
and somewhere that everyone can find a place
大家都可以闲逛和成长,享受他人的社交陪伴
to hang out and grow and enjoy the social company of others.
耶!
- Yay!
哦!啊哦!
Oh! Uh-oh!
我没法过去
因为边境封闭了
我不知道会有多久
我觉得它可能在
春天或者夏天后期开放
我也觉得
因为问题太多了
你不知道谁会想办法进来
之类的
而且人们都不好好遵守规则
像我就在红区,在佛罗里达,很多人都不戴口罩
健康
Health.
你怎么比划“健康”?
How do you sign "health"?
你怎么比划“健康”?健康
How do you sign "health"? Health.
对,对
Yes, yes.
是的
Yes.
健康、健康或者健康
Health, health, or health.
健康的(healthy),结尾要有个Y
Healthy. You have a Y at the end.
健康的,“我很强壮,我很健康”
Healthy. "I'm strong. I'm healthy."
嗯嗯,或者健康
Mm-hmm, or health.
我觉得社区
I feel like even communities
即便不是为了心理健康支持而建立的
that aren't, like, made for mental health support
仍然可以是一种很大的心理健康支持
can still be a really big mental health support,
我真的很努力
and I try really hard
去实践一些相同的理念
to have that same sort of concept applied
在我的社区中,和我的课堂一起
in our community and with my classes,
让他们可以感受到自己被欢迎
where they can feel welcomed here.
他们可以在这里感到安全
They can feel safe here.
他们可以感到自己有个家
They can feel like they have a home.
我一直有一个
I've always kind of had
被一种,焦虑和抑郁的乌云笼罩着
this kind of, like, cloud of anxiety and depression
从我很小的时候就开始
ever since I was really little,
但我想自从2019年
but I think 2019
就在刚过去的这段时间
was after it had just been
就像一个雪球或者螺旋一样
like a snowball of like spiraling
我越走越远,越走越远
further, further, further, further.
虽然我真的很努力
Even though I was trying hard
还有我的虚拟社区来帮助我撑过去
and I had my VR community to help me through it,
但2019年夏天我还是有尝试想自杀
I ended up attempting suicide in the summer of 2019,
然后,我,我只是
and, uh, I just--
是我事后在医院的那时候
It was that moment where I was in the hospital afterwards--
电影精选列表