这段经历始于物理世界陷入隔离的2020年12月
我开始在虚拟现实平台VRChat中录制内容
在这个宇宙里人们可以制♥作♥世界和形象,用全身追踪相互交流
- ♪ There's something you can use ♪
- ♪ There's something you can use ♪
♪ So don't say no, Mickey ♪
♪ So don't say no, Mickey ♪
[Tony Basil's "Mickey" playing]
[Tony Basil's "Mickey" playing]
♪ So come on and give it to me any way you can ♪
♪ So come on and give it to me any way you can ♪
♪ Any way you want to do it, I'll take it like a man ♪
♪ Any way you want to do it, I'll take it like a man ♪
♪ Oh, please, baby ♪
♪ Oh, please, baby ♪
♪ Please don't leave me in the damp, Mickey ♪
♪ Please don't leave me in the damp, Mickey ♪
♪ ♪
♪ ♪
♪ Oh, Mickey, what a pity, you don't understand ♪
♪ Oh, Mickey, what a pity, you don't understand ♪
♪ You take me by the heart when you take me by the hand ♪
♪ You take me by the heart when you take me by the hand ♪
[conversing in Japanese]
[conversing in Japanese]
[chatter, laughter]
[chatter, laughter]
你好呀,Steve
- Hi, Steve.
你今天会展示我觉得你要展示的那样东西吗
Are you showing what I think you're showing today?
你今天会展示吗?
Are you showing today?
不不不,我不会,呃..
- No, no, no. I can't, uh,
不会在这次聚会上展示,但会后可以
not at the meetup, but it will be after the meetup.
会有一整个宣发派对之类的东西
There's gonna be a whole announcement party thing.
确实,我上半身蛮长的
- Yeah, I have, like, a really tall upper body,
我现实里腿也蛮短的
but I have really short legs in real life.
我觉得我有,呃,我觉得我有...
- I think I have, uh, I think-I think I have...
这(个虚拟形象)是个半成品,这些刀
- It's a work in progress. These knives...
这些刀会可以扔出去的
these knives are gonna be throwable.
所有人!安静!
- Shoot! Everyone's here.
Squid(鱿鱼)来了
- [whispers] There's Squid.
你好呀Squid~~~
Hi, Squid.
Squid!
- [softly] Squid!
- 嘿,怎么所有人突然都安静下来了?
- Yo, why is everybody all of a sudden being so quiet?
因为你说了“安静”呀!
- Because you put up "quiet, please"!
好吧,所以,你们好!
- Cool. So hello.
欢迎来到社区聚会
Welcome to the community meetup.
这是我们每周一次的活动,每周日
This is an event we do once a week, every Sunday,
你们可以在这里展示自己正在为VRChat制♥作♥的世界
where you guys can show off the worlds you are creating
for VRChat
无论是为了反馈,为了“炫耀”
for just general feedback, to show off,
无论你想怎么弄
whatever you need.
如果你有想要展示的世界,请到台上来
If you have a world to show, please come up to the stage
然后解释一下你要展示的东西
and explain what it is you're going to show.
首先,我们有一个教程
- First of all, there is a tutorial in the beginning.
呃。。。
- Uh...
有啥问题?
- What is that?
我需要驾照吗?
- Do I need a driving license?
不,暂时不需要
- [laughs] - No, not yet.
如果你需要恢复
If you need to recover...
如果你需要恢复车辆,重置自己就行
if you need to recover the car, you just respawn,
并且还会有一个快速菜单
and you have a quick menu
在这上面你可以自己恢复车辆
where you can respawn the car that you own.
[吸气] 我觉得就这些
[inhales] I think that was everything.
希望别出什么幺蛾子
[inhales] Let's hope for the best.
哦!好诶!
- Whoo! - All right.
Varneon,你现在实现弹道爆破了吗?
- Varneon, have you implemented ballistic explosions yet?
你需要...可以...
- You need to-- - Can...
有人可以帮他关个门吗?
Can somebody close the door for him?
你竟然能连个门都关不上
- I can't believe that you cannot even close the door.
你到底有多小? 有人能关个门吗?
How small are you? - Can somebody close the door?
长高点!
- Get taller!
你看!他们都开起来了!
See? People already driving!
我能行吗?
- I can do it?
还行
- Yeah.
我要踩油门了
- I'm gonna step on the gas.
对,用这里点火
- Yeah, there's the ignition.
好的 可以
- Okay. - All right.
好的大家,你们准备好了吗?
All right, people. Are you ready?
你得开启驾驶模式
- No, you need to put it in drive.
我觉得它是在后面....额这挺怪的
I think that's back with the... that's weird.
啊我的妈
- Oh, my God. - Pfft.
离合
- Clutch. [police siren wailing]
我咋能...
- How do I--
你得 这是倒挡
- Drive it in-- - That's reverse.
这是倒挡 这是空挡
That's reverse. That's neutral.
后面
- Behind.
往后拉 这是倒挡...往后?
Move it back. - That's reverse--behind?
这不往前走啊 全油门
It doesn't go forward. - Full throttle.
挂上档啊
- Put it in gear.
这就行了!好的我们走!
- There we go! - Okay, let's go!
哦我的天,咱撞死他们了
Oh, my God, we cut them off!
问题公♥寓♥了属于是 行吧
- Welcome to Problemville. - All right.
这会儿适合
[stammers] This a good time to--
现实里我不知道咋开车,所以...
I do not know how to drive a car in real life, so...
啊这
- Oh, no.
这算是能学点东西了
- This is gonna be a learning experience.
我们没命了
- We're all gonna die.
你得在路上开
- You need to stay on the road.
满分嘲讽
- That's a good one. [laughter]
行吧,往回打方向,往回打,往回打
- All right, flip them off. Flip them off, flip them off.
好诶!!!!
Hey!
小心!
[car tires screech] - Watch out!
这歌♥应景 哦!
- We're finding our rhythm. - Oh!
歌♥曲不错
Good music back there.
你能稳在路上吗?
- Can you stay on the road, please?
我很努力在学了好吧!
- I'm really just trying to learn here.
我很努力了 -那你学到什么了吗?
I'm really trying. - Have you learned something?
好家伙
- Oh, my God.
回去路上有人想去趟麦当劳吗?
- Who wants to stop at McDonald's on the way home?
嗯哼
[laughter] - Mm-hmm.
好家伙老哥,这到底是在干啥
- Oh, my God, dude. What is happening?
啊哦
[engine revving] - Uh-oh!
啊!!!
[tires screech] Aah!
哦!-啊这
- Oh! - Oh, no.
别,不要,啊!
No, Chrissy, no!
啊前面有车,我没法...
- Oh, there's cars in front. I can't--
啊不行 -不不不不不不不
oh, frick! - No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
额
- Ooh. [tires squeal]
啊,我们还行,还好,还好还好
- Yeah, we're good. We're good, we're good.
我们还好,行吧
We're good. All right.
我不觉得我能考下驾照了
I don't think I'm gonna pass my test.
肯定不行 -绝无可能
- Nah. - Nah, you're not.
G1你可别忘了咋玩游戏(?)
- Don't forget how to play, G1.
哪个是刹车!哪个是刹车!
- Which one's brake? Which one's brake?
我这里视野不错 -箭头,箭头!
- I can see everything. - Arrow! The arrow!
啊,惨了
[crash] - Oh, shit.
啊哦
Oh, oh.
还行 -我们还能动
- Okay. - We're moving.
呼!还有人想试试开车吗!
- Whoo! Anyone else want to try driving?
好啊,行
- Yeah, sure.
我想我是玩够了
- I think I had my fill.
我的老天
- Oh, my God.
问题不大
- That's a small issue.
如果你是新来的,请举起手
- I want you to raise your hand if you are new,
如果这是你的第一次或者第二次课
if this is your first or second class.
把手举高高
Raise that hand way up high.
大家,请转身说一声“欢迎”
Everyone, turn around and say "welcome."
手语是这样的
Sign it like that.
欢迎
Welcome.
欢迎!
Welcome!
欢迎来到课堂
Welcome to class.
所以谁准备好
So who's ready
去学一些和圣诞节有关的手势了?
to learn some winter holiday signs?
好诶!我超激动的
Yee! I'm really excited.
电影精选列表