or ooh, their hair is nice,
或者怎么怎么样的
or ooh, you know, whatever.
那些东西,都是主观的
Anything like this, it's subjective.
但你在VR里时
When you're in VR,
你只是纯粹地看到一个人的本来面目
you just see a person purely as they are.
你知道,这并不是说人们
And you know, that's not to say that people
不会隐藏他们是怎样的人
don't hide who they are
或者假装成他们不是的样子
or pretend to be somebody they're not.
但我自己感觉
But I feel that, through my experiences,
我和他人的联♥系♥反而是在VR中更加紧密
I've connected with people so much deeper in VR
因为大家都很开明
just because people are so open
对自己很真诚
and true to themselves, you know.
环境啊,怎么遇到某个人的啊
The circumstance and how you meet somebody--
这都不能定义你们彼此间的关系
it doesn't define your relationship at all,
因为这都超出了你的掌控
because you can't control that.
你无法选择你生来是什么
You can't control who you were born to.
你无法控制
You can't control
你的家庭如何
what circumstance your family is,
或者你怎么遇到了身边的各种人
or how you meet the people around you.
但你可以控制你如何反应
But you can control how you react
控制你想以怎样的方式继续一段关系
and how you want to continue a relationship
和这些人走下去
with these people.
我想这就是为什么我这么珍惜
And I think that's why I value
VR关系
VR relationships so much,
只是因为它是如此原始、美丽和真实
just because it is so raw and beautiful and true.
我也希望人们都能看到这一点
And I wish more people would see that
并对此更加开明
and be more open to it.
因为我觉得很多人
Because I feel like a lot of people
都对这一点很保守,这很遗憾
are close-minded to that, which is a shame.
但尽管如此,我还是尊重这一点
But yeah, I respect that nonetheless.
我希望这些云也能动
I wish the clouds would move.
我没有浮空吧
I'm not, like, floating
或者穿模到地下之类的?
or, like, half in the ground, am I?
[dog whines]
[dog whines]
是啊,我其实只是坐在自己的客厅里
Yeah, but I'm actually just sitting in my living room.
在享受这个海边场景
[laughs] I'm enjoying this beach scenery,
但我只是在自己的客厅里,坐在地摊上
but I'm just in my living room, on the carpet.
对,我有张地毯
Yeah, it's a carpet.
这就是我的地毯地面
This is my carpet floor right now.
这是我的沙发,我,呃,可以埋进去
Here's my sofa. I, uh, sink into it.
我想试试我能不能从云里看出什么形状
Trying to see if I could see any shapes in the clouds.
我看不见
I can't. [laughs]
电影精选列表