and forget about what happened in real life.
甚至有一次
So there was a situation
我因此被送去了医院
where I had to go to hospital about it,
从那天开始,我觉得,我不能这样下去
and from that day on, I was like, I can't do this.
我不能再接着喝酒了之类的
I can't drink anymore and stuff like that,
而我发现戒酒非常,非常困难
but I found it very, very hard to.
但我发现神奇的是
And what I found amazing
我其实根本不需要这么做
is that I didn't need to...
当我在跳舞的时候,我根本不想喝酒
Like, when I was dancing, I didn't feel the need to drink.
我没有那种
I didn't feel the need to be like,
“啊,我需要喝一杯
oh, I need to take a shot 'cause I'm not feeling
因为我没有那种奇妙感觉的需要
that amazing feeling that I normally feel,
因为我已经感受到那种感觉了
because I did feel that feeling--
肾上腺素之类的,我觉得可以这么说
the adrenaline, I guess you could say--
都是跳舞带来的
by dancing.
如果我感受到了那种(喝酒的)渴望,我就跳舞
If I felt that craving, I danced,
而这
and it was--
让我有了一个更健康的生活方式
it got me a much healthier lifestyle.
咳咳
Ahem.
啊切
Ah-coo.
可恶,这玩意太快了
- Damn, that shit too fast.
我知道我能赢得
I knew I was gonna win. [chuckles]
你听到他这股子狂劲了吗
- [gasps] You hear the cockiness?
到处骄傲的样子 -没没没没没
The cockiness of it all? - No, no, no, no, no.
我们相距5000英里呢
We are 5,000 miles apart, you know?
她住在英国
She lives in the U.K.,
我住在弗洛里达州迈阿密
I live in Miami, Florida,
但我们之间的联♥系♥非常,非常紧密
yet we have this very, very strong bond
我们可以在这里彼此陪伴
where we're able to be there for one another.
而且,你知道,我们已经讨论过很多次
And, you know, we've discussed plenty of times
说这样会很挣扎
that it's gonna be a struggle,
这样会很难
it's gonna be hard,
但我们会尽力坚持下去的
but you know, we're gonna try our best to make it work.
你懂得,即便到最后没能实现,我们也尽力了
And, you know, if it doesn't work, we tried our best,
但我不想自己的人生中没有她
but I don't want to lose her in my life.
她也不想失去我
She doesn't want to lose me either.
我们总是互相调侃
We always tease each other
就说如果我们最终能在一起
in the sense that if we were to end up together,
当我们的孙子辈
when our grandbabies,
当我们老了,那些孙子辈
and we're old, and the grandbabies
问我们那个经典问题时
give us that special little question,
“嘿,爷爷,你是怎么认识奶奶的呀”
"Hey, Grandpa, how did you meet Grandma?"
我们只是会看着对方,然后说:
we're just gonna look at each other and be like,
"嗯,你奶奶是
"Well, your grandma was
“一个虚拟性感舞者,
"a virtual exotic dancer
游戏里的那种”
in a game."
你在抓什么呢?
- What are you grabbing for?
我不知道把手放在哪里,我没注意
- I didn't know where to go. I wasn't paying attention.
- ♪ 我们在月光下起舞 ♪
- ♪ As we dance by the moonlight ♪
♪ 你是否看见我的欢欣 ♪
♪ Can't you see you're my delight? ♪
♪ ♪
♪ ♪
♪ 女士,我已然感到 ♪
♪ Lady, I just feel like ♪
- ♪ 我的思绪无法离你而去 ♪
- ♪ I won't get you out of my mind ♪
十... -十...
- Ten... - Ten...
九、八、七、
all: Nine, eight, seven,
六、五、四、
six, five, four,
三、二、一!
three, two, one!
新年快乐!Kool-Aid!
Happy New Year, Kool-Aid!
呜呼!
Whoo!
哈!看看!
[laughter] - Oh, lookit!
他在他自己的时区
He's in his own time zone.
新年快乐,Kool-Aid!
- Happy New Year, Kool-Aid.
我们都很爱你!
We love you so much.
感谢成为我的朋友!
Thank you for being my friend.
这就是了,这就是了
- That was it. That was it.
就,两秒之前 -好吧
Like, two seconds ago. - Okay.
就两秒之前,就是这了
- It was two seconds ago. That was it.
我们错过了,我们错过了
We missed it. We missed it.
啊不要,我们错过了!
- Oh, no! We missed it!
新年快乐
- Happy new year.
大家,新年快乐
- Happy new year, everybody.
好吧,对不起,对不起
- Okay, sorry. Sorry.
好吧,我的计时器不太好
Like, my timer's not good.
我们要再做一次假的倒计时
We're gonna do a fake countdown
十、九、八、七、
in ten, nine, eight, seven,
五、六、
five, six--
三、二、一
Three, two, one!
新年快乐!
Happy new year!
耶!
- Yee!
FSP已经给我们原声带了
- We have FSP already giving us the soundtrack.
谢谢,谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
今年确实是很困难的一年
This year has been really hard--
个人而言,在现实中
personally, in real life--
有很多原因,也影响了很多人
for a lot of reasons and for a lot of people.
我们很多人都被隔离了
It has isolated a lot of us
不仅是我们非常关心的人
from not only the people that we care a lot about
还有很多我们甚至不知道自己关心的人
but the people that we didn't even know we cared about.
所以对我来说,我不知道我其实关心的是,比如说
So for me, I didn't know that I cared about, you know,
那个离我五张桌子的随便哪个同事
the random person that is my coworker five desks away.
我都不知道我自己在乎
I didn't know that I cared
也许那个在杂货铺工作的人
about the person at the grocery store
我只是想再去,比如说
that I just want to, like, be like,
"嘿,你敢信这根燕麦棒有多少卡路里吗?"
"Hey, can you believe the calories in this granola bar?"
就,做这种生活的小事
Like, all that little stuff.
我都不相信我在乎
I didn't believe I cared about the waitress
那个我们以前每周都去的参观的女服务员
at the restaurant that we used to go out every week.
我都不相信原来我也关心我的理发师
And I didn't believe I cared about my hairdresser.
啊,我真的很在乎我的理发师
Oh, I really care about my hairdresser.
我真的很在乎我的美甲师
I really care about my manicurist.
我希望他们都没事
I hope they're doing well.
我真的希望他们都没事
I really hope they're doing well,
我希望他们都能重新营业
and I hope they're back in business
当我们有疫苗之后
when we all get a vaccine.
你不会想要看到
You don't want to see the state
我现在的头发和指甲的
of my nails and hair right now.
总之综上
On top of all of that,
让我脚踏实地的东西
the thing that has kept me grounded
让我保持清醒的东西
and the thing that has kept me sane
就是VR和VRChat社区
has been VR and the VRChat community.
我...我不
I...I-I am not
会拐弯抹角
going to mince words
我就是在说VRChat今年拯救了我的生活
when I say that VRChat has saved my life
拯救了我的精神状态
and my sanity this year.
没有你们,我不可能撑过这一切
I would not have weathered this without you guys.
十、九、八、七、
- Ten, nine, eight, seven,
六、五、四、 -朋友们,放轻松
six, five, four... - Guys, relax.
只是个倒计时而已 -三、二、一
It's just a countdown. - Three, two, one.
新年快乐!-你才只是个倒计时啦!
- Happy new year! - You're just a countdown!
哇呼! 好诶!
- Mwah-ha! - Yes, sir!
滚开啦2020!
- Fuck 2020!
2021一定会嗨翻天的!
- 2021 is gonna rock us to the core!
冲吧!欢迎来到2021!
Let's go! - Welcome to 2021!
冲呀!
Let's go!
而且这个虚拟化身没法用了,是啊
- And the avatars didn't work. Yeah.
我不想再试了因为
- I don't want to try 'cause
我本来想换成Fun Girl
I was gonna change into Fun Girl.
那会挺疯狂的
- That'd be crazy.
好的朋友们
给这个小女孩一点爱
生日快乐!!
谁把这些弄炸啦?
- Who blew up these?
电影精选列表